• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Music and Tickling

Sunriseticklee

3rd Level Orange Feather
Now- I don't mean songs and music videos that have tickling in them. When I say music and tickling, is there a song or an artist that you love (or loved back in the day) that you have associated with some type of tickling experience? And when you hear that song, do you often think back on that experience? What are the songs? Who are the artists?

For example- A couple of examples:

Anything with Babyface: It creates a whole mood for me. Listening to Babyface's music makes me happy, relaxed, feel nostalgic. It makes me think of being young and in love. And as I was listening to a rather long playlist of his hits, it occurred to me that several of his songs are connected to guys who tickled me A LOT! Either the song was playing when it occurred, or the guy (boyfriend/ tickler) sung the song to me, or I played/ sung the song for the guy. I found myself jamming, laughing, and blushing quite a bit driving home back to Nashville. (Looking quite crazy dancing in my seat and moving my hands wildly too... Which might have been on purpose to entertain a couple of people on the road...) 😂😂😂

There is this song by Keith Sweat "I'll Give All My Love to You." And I didn't even like Keith Sweat back then at all. But this one song- This guy in high school played this song for me on the piano and sung it to me. And it is STILL my favorite Keith Sweat song. (Interestingly enough, it is Keith Sweat's favorite too, as he mentioned when he sung it at the end of a concert I saw him perform in when I was visiting California.) This guy- I remember the very first time he ever tickled me. I remember exactly where I was, what I was wearing, where he tickled me. And I wasn't even allowed to have a boyfriend, but I "dated" him secretly. He would meet me by the band room or outside of the gym after track practice when I was waiting for the late bus back to my home school. And he would tickle me every day. Good times! LOL

Of course- True by Spandau Ballet will ALWAYS be one for me. But I won't share that story because it's about a current, lost love. 😌💗💔 But I will always have good memories hearing that song. Always.

I have tons more because I LOVE music. OK- Enough of me talking? Anybody out there associate music with any favorite or sweet or fun tickling experiences? ❓

Sunny

Ooooh, what a fun topic! I absolutely have music that I associate with tickling experiences.

The band that IMMEDIATELY comes to mind is Talking Heads. I vividly recall my senior year of college visiting my boyfriend in his dorm room on the weekends. With his roommate usually away for the weekend it was the best place for us to explore our kinks together. What started off as experimenting with light bondage turned into full on tickling sessions with the two of us taking turns tickling each other silly (I credit those experiences with awakening my love of tickling as a kink, I have always LOVED playful tickling.) To drown out the sound of hysterical laughter we often played some of his cassette tapes, and he had a lot of Talking Heads tapes. I also recall listening to Led Zeppelin with him a lot, so that can be nostalgic too.

So yeah, anytime I hear any of their songs, it takes me back. I even find myself sometimes blushing when I hear The Talking Heads. It can be SOOO embarrassing. Being in social situations, feeling myself go red, desperately hoping no one notices. Ugh lol

Bitches Brew by Crosses. Hands down one of the best sessions I ever had with my goth friend.

Funny you brought this up. I heard one of those songs tonight. Lovefool by the Cardigans (that love me, love me, say that you love me song). I had a tickle date with a girl and we had some music on. That song was playing so I started teasing her. I told her I wouldn't stop until she sang "tickle me, tickle me". She was quite flummoxed but she did her best. It was fun.

Ooooh, what a fun topic! I absolutely have music that I associate with tickling experiences.

The band that IMMEDIATELY comes to mind is Talking Heads. I vividly recall my senior year of college visiting my boyfriend in his dorm room on the weekends. With his roommate usually away for the weekend it was the best place for us to explore our kinks together. What started off as experimenting with light bondage turned into full on tickling sessions with the two of us taking turns tickling each other silly (I credit those experiences with awakening my love of tickling as a kink, I have always LOVED playful tickling.) To drown out the sound of hysterical laughter we often played some of his cassette tapes, and he had a lot of Talking Heads tapes. I also recall listening to Led Zeppelin with him a lot, so that can be nostalgic too.

So yeah, anytime I hear any of their songs, it takes me back. I even find myself sometimes blushing when I hear The Talking Heads. It can be SOOO embarrassing. Being in social situations, feeling myself go red, desperately hoping no one notices. Ugh lol

The tickling must have been epic during "Wild Wild Life."

Never tickled to a soundtrack, but I have some candidates/suggestions/stuff I would play if I had to pick tunes (I prefer faster, chaotic tickling, but I also like slow tickling if I want a slower, steadier rush, but I can't think of any slow songs that fit the bill):

"I Want Candy," Bow Wow Wow
"Rock Lobster," B-52s
"Hey Mama," Black-Eyed Peas
"Groove Is in the Heart," Deee-Lite
"Whip It," Devo
"Rage in the Cage," J. Giels Band
"Head to Toe," Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam
"Jungle Love," Morris Day and the Time
"Naughty Girls Need Love Too", Samantha Fox
"Walk the Dinosaur," Was (Not Was)

Last edited:
Never tickled to a soundtrack, but I have some candidates/suggestions/stuff I would play if I had to pick tunes (I prefer faster, chaotic tickling, but I also like slow tickling if I want a slower, steadier rush, but I can't think of any slow songs that fit the bill):

"I Want Candy," Bow Wow Wow
"Rock Lobster," B-52s
"Hey Mama," Black-Eyed Peas
"Groove Is in the Heart," Deee-Lite
"Whip It," Devo
"Rage in the Cage," J. Giels Band
"Head to Toe," Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam
"Jungle Love," Morris Day and the Time
"Naughty Girls Need Love Too", Samantha Fox
"Walk the Dinosaur," Was (Not Was)

Some of these I know, and some of them I don't. HOWEVER, I'm definitely going to put this play list together to see what it sounds like. &#55357;&#56836;

Love this! Thank you guys so much for your responses. &#55357;&#56841; I always love hearing about tickling experiences anyway, but music is so deeply ingrained in my life, that there is definitely some overlap. And I love it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back