• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Tickling Story search

tcle1

TMF Regular
Hi All,

Sorry to do this but I am trying to find a true tickling story that was posted on here a long time about a couple. She was tied down and vibrators were strapped to the soles of her feet which were insanely ticklish. I think she said her husband didn't tickle her intensely enough because he felt like he was being too harsh with it or something.

So her plan was to strap these vibrators to her feet snd be left to endure it for a certain amount of time and he would come back (I can't remember how long). Anyway, she underestimated how intense it would be and it tickled soo bad that she was laughing her head off, screaming, but he couldn't hear her because he was downstairs watching TV or something. But it gets so intense that she passes out from it! Then wakes up only to find that they are still going and is back in the same ordeal until of course her husband comes back to switch them off :blaugh:.

That is from what I can remember. I have been searching high and low for it but i can't find it anywhere. If someone knows the story I am talking about and knows the link for it can they please send it! Thank you :).

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...led-and-passed-out&highlight=vibrator+husband

2nd time i got tickled and passed out
Hi some of you know me some dont... Im Tracy, tic30, the smurffette in chat room.....As some of you know i have deathly ticklish feet (size 6) ......
i really cant stand to be tickled but some how I love it... The helpless feeling of being tied and tickled for more than I can take is such a turn on for me......I have a wonderful husband Bryan...whom endulges my fantisies, One time he tickled my feet (at my rerquest) for 30 min. non-stop, no breaks, no matter what....well at around 20 min, i fainted....It really scared him but i was fine...ever since then he dosent really tickle me that hard..even though I want him to...
So last night I told him to tie me spread eagle on the bed and tickle me non stop for an hour..... He said he couldnt do that and neither could I.. So i came up with a remedy for this...... Let me explain first.. I have this little 8-speed vibrator egg with rubber nubbies on it it holds six batteries with a remote....this thing tickles my feet worse than anything imanigable....I had him go and buy 3 more just like it...I had him put 2 on each foot then I slipped on panty hose which held them securly to the bottom of my feet... he then tied me spread eagle to bed...
It was 7:00 pm i told him to turn on the vibes on highest speed and leave the room and not come in and turn them off till 8:00 pm...Her sat up the camcorder... then i told him after theyre on to go outside so he couldnt hear my screams, feel sorry for me and let me go early...
This was my worst mistake ever!!!!!...he turned them on high one by one...I started laughing and struggling manically just after the first one was on..... he did the other three and left....
I came unglued i screamed to the top of my lungs tried to get away (hopeless)....Ive never had anything tickle so bad I was worse than I could have ever imanigined.... I laughed hysterically as they buzzed it felt like electric shocks going all the way to my hip bones....I realized my mistake I screamed for Bryan to make it stop just after a couple of minutes...
He couldnt hear me being out side with me in the basement.... I really thought i was going to die..... I began sweating profusly, banging my head up and down... I would catch a short breath inbetween gales of manic demon possessed laughter then scream my head off.....One last desperate attempt to free my self i went crazy pulling my legs thrashing as hard as I could....I then fely dizzy and fainted....
I wasnt out for long I came to to the feeling of the vibs on my bare feet I realized what I had done and started screaming again I got a glance of the clock It was on 7:40 pm.... I started crying inbetween screams and laughter...There wasnt nothing I could do but lay there and laugh....
The batteries starting running down but it still tickled so bad I got a lack of air and passed out again.....
I woke up the batteries were almost dead.... tears ran down my face and I giggled uncontllably... Bryan entered the room at 8:00 pm on the dot turned the vibes off made a slit in the pantyhose at my pussy then licked my clit until I exploded....
I was super sensitive after the orgasm but he contunied to lick until I came again......
He untied me I curlud in a ball and went to sleep....

I had to share this story,but ill never do that again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! Tracy.

Nice. Now imagine having headphones on and hearing Captured Doll taunting you with “tickle, tickle, tickle” and other ticklish phrases the whole time!

@Cosmo_ac Legend! Thank you very much for the help ^^

@rsun306 It is a great story yeah, which exactly why it stuck with me and i wanted to read it again haha

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back