• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Webbed Toes

sportsnerd024

Hello everyone! I apologize if this post is in the wrong spot, it's my first one. I know a lot of people here are also into feet so I feel like you guys would be a good group to ask. I have this girl I buy feet pics from who has webbed toes! Super interesting I know. I always tell her that I think the foot community would love that and she's considered starting a page before. But I was curious to see the general consensus on this, because I do think its a pretty unique trait to have and wanted to know what everyone thinks of it. Who knows, maybe you all will be the tipping point in her decision.

Im drinking again so ill refrain from going on a tangent but yeah thats amazing lol!

Webbed toes, Sound like an inconvenience.
I don’t wear flip flops, But if I did. I would never be able to wear them. Flip Flops and Toe socks (Although toe socks are a completely separate can of worms)
if I stub my toe, I’m hitting multiple toes at once.
Children would laugh at my combined toes and adults would shield their eyes. Disgusted by Freakishly connected toes.
Chances are Id never find love. No woman would want to sleep in the same bed with a man, Knowing that beneath the sheets. Lays a conjoined deformation.
I would die alone, Not even a mortician will be able to embalm my corpse. Because a dead body is fine, but webbed toes would no doubt make them sick.

I have nightmares about this.

REALLY? o_o

Wow...I did not know it was that common.

It must have something to do with recessive genes from our aquatic animal ancestors.

Actress Danielle Panabaker has them, among other celebs. They’re not cute, like they were in the foot kissing scene from Local Hero. If you’re not prepared for them it can be mildly horrifying.

4BD3AF7E-6F93-4369-92B6-5FF316597D62.jpg

Supposedly Maria Sharapova had 12 toes total but I haven’t been able to find any convincing photos.

But both are more of a plus than bunions, where the feet and toes can’t even agree on what direction to take.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back