Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

MTJ Publishing MTJ Publishing

What's New?

6/19/2021

There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!

New from MTJ

Pepper
Parker #9

Click
5/20/21

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Tickling in her shoe

Sigh I was seeing off my adorable asian fiancee earlier today and we were on a train travelling.

The carriage was empty apart from us so we just sat in a seat side by side. Her cute size 4s were in her pink trainers and she was barefoot as the weather has really warmed up.

"Shall I tickle your feet?" I teasingly asked
    She said nothing so I stuck my finger down the side of her barefoot in the trainer and scratched undeneath her arches.

She could only sit there and burst out giggling as her foot had nowhere to go.
    "Kkkkkhehehehe" Then she quietly laughed her adorable "huhuhuhuhuhuh" She made no attempt to pull her foot away.

Then I stopped and pulled my finger out. A few seconds later I did it again, she as before let me tickle her arch and giggled herself silly.
    This time however I tickled the side of her foot and this obviously tickled more as her laughter and giggling was louder and she made a gentle attempt to move her foot.

I think it tickled her more in the shoe because mentally, she cant hide her feet.

We messaged each other not long after and I said. I realised today that I can tickle your feet now even with shoes on.

You loved every second of that didn't you?

Yes she replied I miss it already. Sigh I love my girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Wesker28 View Post
    Sigh I was seeing off my adorable asian fiancee earlier today and we were on a train travelling.

The carriage was empty apart from us so we just sat in a seat side by side. Her cute size 4s were in her pink trainers and she was barefoot as the weather has really warmed up.

"Shall I tickle your feet?" I teasingly asked
    She said nothing so I stuck my finger down the side of her barefoot in the trainer and scratched undeneath her arches.

She could only sit there and burst out giggling as her foot had nowhere to go.
    "Kkkkkhehehehe" Then she quietly laughed her adorable "huhuhuhuhuhuh" She made no attempt to pull her foot away.

Then I stopped and pulled my finger out. A few seconds later I did it again, she as before let me tickle her arch and giggled herself silly.
    This time however I tickled the side of her foot and this obviously tickled more as her laughter and giggling was louder and she made a gentle attempt to move her foot.

I think it tickled her more in the shoe because mentally, she cant hide her feet.

We messaged each other not long after and I said. I realised today that I can tickle your feet now even with shoes on.

You loved every second of that didn't you?

Yes she replied I miss it already. Sigh I love my girl.
    That is great. Good for you guys!

She later took this photo and asked, do you miss this?
    IMG-20210606-WA0007.jpg

Blog Entries
    Great story! Thanks for sharing your experience here.
    <== the sacred soles of Goddess Shelly

A link to my stories on the TMF.

Buy my first novel "Sorority Sisters" here.

Order one of my collections of short stories from MTJ Publishing here:

TRAPPED AND TICKLED series
    Order Today!

עם ישראל חי
    אֶרֶץ יִשְׂרָאֵל חי

Blog Entries
    Great story, I tried the one finger in the shoe method myself and the "no safe place" bit does wonders on a lee
    What do you do if a man attacks you with a banana and you havent got a gun?
    Run for it!
    Enough is enough! Banana control now!

It definately tickled her a lot more, all she could do was sit there and giggle.

Good post.

Thatís awesome! I always love straps heel tickles because there feet are restricted but thereís a lot of exposed spots, particularly the arches

So do I, one thing I really have to try when I next get the chance is to get her feet; when wearing those sandals, caught in a position and stroke her exposed soles.