• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in her shoe

Wesker28

1st Level Orange Feather
Sigh I was seeing off my adorable asian fiancee earlier today and we were on a train travelling.

The carriage was empty apart from us so we just sat in a seat side by side. Her cute size 4s were in her pink trainers and she was barefoot as the weather has really warmed up. :)

"Shall I tickle your feet?" I teasingly asked
She said nothing so I stuck my finger down the side of her barefoot in the trainer and scratched undeneath her arches.

She could only sit there and burst out giggling as her foot had nowhere to go.
"Kkkkkhehehehe" Then she quietly laughed her adorable "huhuhuhuhuhuh" She made no attempt to pull her foot away.

Then I stopped and pulled my finger out. A few seconds later I did it again, she as before let me tickle her arch and giggled herself silly.
This time however I tickled the side of her foot and this obviously tickled more as her laughter and giggling was louder and she made a gentle attempt to move her foot.

I think it tickled her more in the shoe because mentally, she cant hide her feet. :)

We messaged each other not long after and I said. I realised today that I can tickle your feet now even with shoes on.

You loved every second of that didn't you?

Yes she replied I miss it already. :) Sigh I love my girl.

Sigh I was seeing off my adorable asian fiancee earlier today and we were on a train travelling.

The carriage was empty apart from us so we just sat in a seat side by side. Her cute size 4s were in her pink trainers and she was barefoot as the weather has really warmed up. :)

"Shall I tickle your feet?" I teasingly asked
She said nothing so I stuck my finger down the side of her barefoot in the trainer and scratched undeneath her arches.

She could only sit there and burst out giggling as her foot had nowhere to go.
"Kkkkkhehehehe" Then she quietly laughed her adorable "huhuhuhuhuhuh" She made no attempt to pull her foot away.

Then I stopped and pulled my finger out. A few seconds later I did it again, she as before let me tickle her arch and giggled herself silly.
This time however I tickled the side of her foot and this obviously tickled more as her laughter and giggling was louder and she made a gentle attempt to move her foot.

I think it tickled her more in the shoe because mentally, she cant hide her feet. :)

We messaged each other not long after and I said. I realised today that I can tickle your feet now even with shoes on.

You loved every second of that didn't you?

Yes she replied I miss it already. :) Sigh I love my girl.

That is great. Good for you guys!

Great story, I tried the one finger in the shoe method myself and the "no safe place" bit does wonders on a lee

It definately tickled her a lot more, all she could do was sit there and giggle.

That’s awesome! I always love straps heel tickles because there feet are restricted but there’s a lot of exposed spots, particularly the arches

So do I, one thing I really have to try when I next get the chance is to get her feet; when wearing those sandals, caught in a position and stroke her exposed soles. :)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back