• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kelly's Birthday (F/M - Explicit)

zigzag

TMF Regular
Back with a new Kelly diary tale. I decided to go back to exploring the dynamic between her, and her girlfriend's 19-year-old nephew. This is pretty much a stand-alone story, easy to follow. All characters over 18. All feedback appreciated. Enjoy!
---------------------------------------------------------

Hey, Diary... It’s Kelly. Sorry I’ve been gone so long. After much consideration, I have decided to retire my Tickle Monster persona. The business wasn’t getting as many bites as we thought it would. The last gig I had, took place at a Sorority house of the school I used to teach at. Apparently, my male victim had broken the hearts of some of the members, so they called me in for some unique punishment. However, many of the girls must’ve either been curious or closeted (and I’m happy for them about that), because many were more interested in wanting me to tickle them. That’s when I came to two realizations...

One, I love my girlfriend, Red. I wouldn’t ever want to be unfaithful. If I was, I’d be stupid to give up my lush life, anyways. Besides, as I’ve always felt; Women are for romance. Men...young men...are to tickle the shit out of. Two, on that day, I realized that if I were to tickle anyone again, I wanted it to be as myself: Kelly... the blonde BBW bitch who dominates men, and submits to her filthy rich girlfriend. When I discussed this with Red, she was ultra-supportive. I didn’t have to be the Tickle Monster, I didn’t even have to return to teaching. I could live my life as her Spoiled Little Princess. Damn, I loved her.

Speaking of spoiling, I apologize for burying this lead, but I’m writing this on my birthday weekend. I don’t like to reveal my age (even to you, Diary), but I’m still somewhere comfortably in my mid-40s. Unfortunately, Red had a business trip she couldn’t work around. I couldn’t come with her, as our bodyguard, Brenda, had to accompany her. Red felt terrible, so she made a little arrangement.

Earlier this evening, the three of us celebrated with cake, and Brenda gave me her present. It was a padded table with restraints, and built-in foot stocks. It was attached to a bracket that served as its stand. Once you put a tickle victim on it, it could be locked in place at either 90-degrees vertical, or 180-degrees horizontal. I loved it. I told Brenda so, and gave her a thank-you-hug. She then left, as she had to fly out ahead of time.

‘The table is from Brenda,’ Red told me. ‘My gift is something different. I have arranged for my nephew to come and keep you company this week, while we’re gone.’

My mouth started watering. Ever since his mother – Red's twin sister – discovered her son had a tickling fetish, I took it upon myself to let him feel open and free about it. Although he was frustrated at first that I didn’t want sex, we fell into a nice groove as he trusted me with using my tickle techniques on him. I hadn’t seen him much lately, as he was busy in college, but I was sure hankering for some 19-year-old feet. I embraced Red, passionately kissed her, before thanking her profusely.

She chuckled. ‘Just remember, he’s my nephew. I don’t care what you two do, I just don’t wanna KNOW about it! Now, you didn’t hear this from me, but he may have been cajoled into arriving with an expensive gift or two... Well, I’ve got an early flight. If you need me, I’ll be upstairs, trying to sleep, with noise-cancelling headphones.’ She winked, before playfully squeezing my belly fat.

I had changed to a silk robe with my cheapest pair of lingerie underneath, by the time he arrived. He met me in the living room, without a stitch of clothing on. I smirked. He must’ve put them in the safe. He knew the drill by now.

‘Happy Birthday, Kelly!’ he greeted me with a huge hug, despite his hands being full.

‘Ooh, what’d you bring me?’ I asked, with all the enthusiasm of a kid-on-Christmas.

He presented each one. The first was a huge, expensive box of my favorite, premium chocolate truffles. I wouldn’t be surprised if the box didn’t survive the evening, single-handedly.

The second gift was a large carrying case. Inside, was a tickler’s toy store. A huge, brand-new assortment of different feathers, brushes (originally for hair and teeth), and sensitivity oils/lotions. I got a wicked grin. Between this kit and the table, this was the best birthday ever. I wonder if he bought me this, knowing I would use it on him? That was such a turn on. Easy, Kelly. Pace yourself. I went into the chocolates, and greedily ate three truffles, not bothering to offer to share. I thanked him by grabbing him in a huge hug, while sucking his neck like a lamprey eel. I was rewarded with frantic giggles.

‘Okay, big boy,’ I said, shrugging my robe off. ‘Come and take me down!’

He stared, open-mouthed, at my roly-poly, lingerie-clad body.

‘What?’ I inquired. ‘You don’t want to wrestle me? Come on! I won’t break. Tell you what: If you can successfully tear off both pieces of my lingerie, I’ll give you a prize. Come on. I’m a big girl!’

‘Big is an understatement!’ he playfully responded, finding his balls.

‘That’s it, little one! No mercy!’ I rushed at him and carefully tackled him to the ground. Soon, one hand was in the chocolate box, popping truffles down my throat, and the other was dancing around his tummy. He cried with laughter. His begging and pleading fell on deaf ears, as I was much more interested in the chocolate. In reality, I had purposely sat on him leaving his hands free. They flailed around, desperately trying to reach my last bastions of modesty, as they very weakly slapped or punched parts of me. I was soon down to the bottom layer of chocolates. Meanwhile, my French-manicured hand was travelling from his hip, up his ribs, into his armpit, and back. I’d have to control my sweet tooth if I were to have any left for what I wanted to try later.

Despite a great struggle, his hands finally reached my bra’s shoulder straps and gave a hearty tug. They snapped. Confidentially, it was only that hard, because I was tickling him. This lingerie set was very low-quality. I let him tear the front cups apart, and it fell to the ground. My large-but-droopy boobs spilled out, inches from his face. My nipples brushed against his chin, as I let him reach over, laughing his fool ass off, and tear my panties from my loins. I knew I was nude, I just pretended I hadn’t noticed.

‘I WON! I WON!” he yelled, desperately trying to get me to stop.

I pretended I had just then noticed my boobs swinging free.

‘Oh, so you have. Sorry!’ I replied, pretend-sheepishly.

‘What did I win?’ he asked, catching his breath.

I got up off of him, and helped him to his feet. ‘You won...’

“...A SESSION ON MY NEW TICKLE TABLE!’ I quickly scooped him up and secured him to my brand-new table.

He watched, resigned to his fate, as I grabbed the box of the truffles that were left. Reaching the foot of the table, I put a truffle in each space between the toes of his feet. First, I enveloped his toes, putting each truffle in my mouth and savoring it. It made for slow torture for my young victim, but I was just getting started. Once the rest of the truffles were eaten out of their toe-holders, I moved onto phase two. I sucked on his toes, two or even three at a time, losing myself in enjoyment.

‘Mmmm...chocolate-flavored-toes! My favorite!’ It wasn’t just tickle-taunting rhetoric. Sucking on toes flavored with chocolate was one of my favorite things. He was lost in tears of laughter.

It was a shame I had a whole kit of new tickle-toys I hadn’t used yet. How rude of me, especially since they were given to me by my own current victim. I pulled myself away from his feet, as I surveyed the feathers that were included in the gift. I chose a fluffy black one. He looked on in terror, as I approached.

‘Wh-what are you doing with THAT??’ he asked franticly.

As an answer, I bent down at his belly, and...

*PHBTBTBTBTBTBTPHTTTHBTTT*

He exploded in laughter, then quickly pleaded with me not to use the feather.

I ignored him, and wiggled the fluffy feather inside the divot.

‘NOOOO! NOT MY BELLYBUTTONNNNHEHEHEHE...’

I had to laugh, as I used to beg the same way, when I was his age.

‘Sorry, but it’s MY birthday!’

I ignored his pathetic pleading, as I tried a bunch of different feathers inside his navel, all resulting in delicious sounds of forced ecstasy. Then...

‘YOU ARE AN ASS-HO-HO-HOLE! HAHAHA...’

I stopped. Had I heard him right? I think I had. I glanced at my kit and instantly had a great idea.

‘An asshole, huh? I’ll show you an asshole.’ I beamed, and gave a wink.

I temporarily freed him from the table, only to reset him on his hands and knees. His feet were secured in the stocks, I tied his wrists behind him, connected to his thighs, so his head was forced down on the table at the other end.

Once he was secure, I went back to my kit, and scanned the toothbrush section, until I found it. The Sonicare. I grabbed it, and moved to his pronounced bare bottom.

‘Are you ready?’

‘For what?’

His answer came in what sounded like the buzzing of bees. I wouldn’t have been surprised if he’d went white just then.

It was harder than I imagined with one person, but I proceeded to hold his butthole open, and give it a thorough inspection with the Sonicare brush. He exploded in what quickly became silent laughter. I gave his rectum a quick cleaning, before I realized how disgusting what I was doing, actually was. Plus, I was only trying to make a point. I didn’t want him to stop breathing all together. Ugh... And now cleaning this will be a pain in the ass. Yes, I realize the irony in what I’ve just said.

I got close to his face. ‘I’m sorry. I’m really not angry. I just have a wicked sense of humor. However, I think for the Asshole remark, you should be punished.’ His eyes got wide. ‘Don’t worry,’ I chuckled. ‘You just have to come with me to Victoria’s Secret tomorrow, and help me pick out a pair of panties...for you. Then I will buy them, and you will wear them – only them - this week. Fair?’

When he hesitated, I added, ‘The embarrassment is part of your punishment. Okay?’

This time, he nodded.

‘Great! Now, let’s get you more comfortable.’

I secured him face up on the table, then I hit a button on a small remote control. The table began to rise, as it righted to 90-degrees straight up. I grabbed a stiff feather from my tickle-kit, and turned to face him. I looked down between his legs.

‘Have you ever heard of the expression ‘Light as a Feather, Stiff as a Board?’

‘I think so?’

Without saying any more, I stroked the stiff feather from his balls up the underside of his shaft, and kept it up, until the unit grew to full length. Only then, I didn’t stop there. I released the one of the foot stocks, and brought one of his feet up to my waist. I took a couple of his toes, and slid them between and against my lower lips. At the same time, I kept up the feather's rhythm, driving him crazy. Until, we ended up finishing together. He squirted his essence. All over me, and part of the table. If I wasn’t going to let my Vag be invaded by ANY male package (it grosses me out), this was the least I could do for him.

After composing myself, I used a wet wipe on my plump belly, as well as what managed to grace the table.

‘THAT...WAS...WONDERFUL! THANK YOU!’

‘Don’t get too comfortable. You’re still being punished tomorrow.’ I booped his nose, blew on his tummy, and re-placed his foot.

I hit the remote to bring the table down flat. We decided to wind down the night by my testing all my new hair brushes on his bare, tender feet. His laughter was music to my ears. I was lost in what I was doing, when suddenly, the laughter stopped. I looked over. He was finally unconscious. I put my tickle-toys away (the chocolate, all long gone), and freed his wrists from bondage. I decided to let him be. I felt his neck, and threw a blanket over him. There would be plenty of time to play.

Maybe after we get home tomorrow, I’ll have him clean the entire house in just his new panties? (That reminds me. Better buy him his own robe too, so he’s never indecent in front of Red.)

Or maybe, I’ll just spend the rest of the day sucking his toes?

For now, after I finish this entry, I plan to go muff-diving in Red’s carpet. It’s the least I can do before she leaves tomorrow.

As I write this, I’m looking over at my young friend, blissfully sleeping off his torture on my table.

‘Good night, ticklish.’

TTFN,

Kelly

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back