• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tales from the CITAverse 1: Tickle Prison Preview

loupanther

TMF Regular
Hello Folks,

The CITA gang is back with a new adventure!

Time to give Caroline a break from being the victim in this latest tale of Tickle Torture! With Carrie on the giving end for a change we introduce young blonde brat Kelsie to the fold for an intense tickling initiation in this full-length commissioned tale. Kelsie has never been to prison. Now incarcerated for a minor offense, the naïve young girl finds herself at the mercy of a gang of raging lesbian ticklers led by Zero, Lacoya Lash and Caroline herself! The ante keeps getting upped on poor Kelsie as prisoners and guards alike join in on the tickling fun at her expense! This is pure tickle torture…not for the faint at heart folks!

NOW Available for Mature Tickling Connoisseurs Only – 18+!!

10 full-color comic pages…57 panels

- Full-body Gang Tickling (Multi F/F)

- Toe Sucking

- Face Sitting

- Humiliation

Full Comic available for purchase along with other CITA titles at my Gumroad store: https://gumroad.com/loupanther

Or, join my SubscribeStar at https://subscribestar.adult/loupanther for this and other CITA adventures posting weekly

And a special thanks to everyone that's STILL supporting my work after all these years. I won't say how many but if my art career was a child it would be in college by now! It is much appreciated and keeps me motivated to continue to turn out new tickling adventures. :)

Attachments

• CITAVerse02_PromoMstr-TMF.jpg
    CITAVerse02_PromoMstr-TMF.jpg
    406.2 KB · Views: 916
  • CITAVerse02_PromoTMF.jpg
    CITAVerse02_PromoTMF.jpg
    347.5 KB · Views: 1,006
Hello Folks,

The CITA gang is back with a new adventure!

Time to give Caroline a break from being the victim in this latest tale of Tickle Torture! With Carrie on the giving end for a change we introduce young blonde brat Kelsie to the fold for an intense tickling initiation in this full-length commissioned tale. Kelsie has never been to prison. Now incarcerated for a minor offense, the naïve young girl finds herself at the mercy of a gang of raging lesbian ticklers led by Zero, Lacoya Lash and Caroline herself! The ante keeps getting upped on poor Kelsie as prisoners and guards alike join in on the tickling fun at her expense! This is pure tickle torture…not for the faint at heart folks!

NOW Available for Mature Tickling Connoisseurs Only – 18+!!

10 full-color comic pages…57 panels

- Full-body Gang Tickling (Multi F/F)

- Toe Sucking

- Face Sitting

- Humiliation

Full Comic available for purchase along with other CITA titles at my Gumroad store: https://gumroad.com/loupanther

Or, join my SubscribeStar at https://subscribestar.adult/loupanther for this and other CITA adventures posting weekly

And a special thanks to everyone that's STILL supporting my work after all these years. I won't say how many but if my art career was a child it would be in college by now! It is much appreciated and keeps me motivated to continue to turn out new tickling adventures. :)

beautiful !!!

This is AWESOME!!! I'll be sure to read it once I figure out how to purchase it :blush:

Also, on a side note, I LOVE how you wrote "naïve" in perfect French (with the appropriate tréma "ï"), in your original post ;)

This is AWESOME!!! I'll be sure to read it once I figure out how to purchase it :blush:

Also, on a side note, I LOVE how you wrote "naïve" in perfect French (with the appropriate tréma "ï"), in your original post ;)

That was for you, buddy!;-)

Wow! It's been a while. I was not expecting to see these HOT classic ticklish scenes...

Can't wait till I get paid so I can give myself a little Lou Panther CITA treat, from me to me.

I really love your art and comics; I'd love to see more */m content from you someday!

I really love your art and comics; I'd love to see more */m content from you someday!

Funny you should mention that. I have really been kicking around the idea of doing some F/M, */M content in the near future. It is an area I have never really delved into and I don't get many requests for it, so it will be a new frontier to explore. Glad to hear there would be some interest in it!

Funny you should mention that. I have really been kicking around the idea of doing some F/M, */M content in the near future. It is an area I have never really delved into and I don't get many requests for it, so it will be a new frontier to explore. Glad to hear there would be some interest in it!

the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-53542416.png

"I don't always do /m, but when I do, I excel at it" -LouP ;)

My take on Loupanther as the Most Interesting Man in the World :D

In all seriousness, I think you're being too modest, pal. You're really good at F/m; in fact, circa 2000-2008 (before the rise of Augustine) you were the #1 F/m artist in our fetish world. I have a few of your F/m oldies which unequivocally prove it; I can post them here if that is okay with you~

View attachment 657964

"I don't always do /m, but when I do, I excel at it" -LouP ;)

My take on Loupanther as the Most Interesting Man in the World :D

In all seriousness, I think you're being too modest, pal. You're really good at F/m; in fact, circa 2000-2008 (before the rise of Augustine) you were the #1 F/m artist in our fetish world. I have a few of your F/m oldies which unequivocally prove it; I can post them here if that is okay with you~

Sure dude, go ahead!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back