• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Woman wearing nylons

ninjatickle

TMF Regular
Noticed a gal, who was wearing pantyhose, when i was out shopping. She had on a black band t-shirt, converses and a choker. Her well defined hips, and they were pleasantly voluminous, were complemented by dark denim shorts, and the ink black tights she wore under them. Somewhat of a silly thing to post about, but as a person with a hosiery fetish it was a total win for me 😊

Noticed a gal, who was wearing pantyhose, when i was out shopping. She had on a black band t-shirt, converses and a choker. Her well defined hips, and they were pleasantly voluminous, were complemented by dark denim shorts, and the ink black tights she wore under them. Somewhat of a silly thing to post about, but as a person with a hosiery fetish it was a total win for me ��

No man, it's not silly. I get this because I also have a massive fetish for girls wearing tights/pantyhose.

Like 3 years ago I was in the Providence Place Mall in Rhode Island and came across a girl that was probably between 20-22 years old. She was wearing a t-shirt, jean shorts, sneakers, and black sheer pantyhose. I couldn't take my eyes off of her and fantasized about her for several weeks afterwards when I was taking care of business. Seeing someone dressed like that in person is so much hotter than seeing it on the internet. At that moment in time I cursed myself for being in a relationship because I would've done anything to pursue her and give her my number if she was interested. I know that in reality, having been in my early 30s at the time, that she likely would not have been interested, but you never know. In my fantasy we strike up a conversation in a store, hit it off quickly, and duck into one of the hotels connected to the mall for some fun.

Add another nylon fan here! It’s the start of a potential heatwave here in England, so tights are becoming less easy to spot. I’ve also been working from home this last year, so I’ve not even had the luxury of sightings on my morning commute!

It could be a long wait until regular sightings...!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Love me some nylons on women, especially when tickling oh my gosh. My wife wears nylons everyday for work and I love it drives me crazy. Just wish you would let me tickle her every single day..lol

I love it too when women wearing pantyhose but when I talked with many women they all told me they don't like to wear them because they are uncomfortable (it itches underneath) or say most Guys hate them and that's why they don't wear them. When I hear that then my heart is getting broken :( The Feet and Legs looking very sexy in pantyhose with painted toenails and Peeptoes Shoes. My Wife don't like wearing nylons too.... Apparently there are only very few ones left.

Nice post, my man. Fortunately, my wife knows of my passion for pantyhose, and is happy to comply. Still, it is great to stumble across pantyhose in public, as it such a rare occasion.

Hell, there are probably some WOMEN with that exact same fetish and trying not to stare Ninja. LOL.

I think we're all just a regular group of lustful tickle addicts.

Add another nylon fan here! It’s the start of a potential heatwave here in England, so tights are becoming less easy to spot. I’ve also been working from home this last year, so I’ve not even had the luxury of sightings on my morning commute!

It could be a long wait until regular sightings...!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

It's why I hate the summer man. However, about 4 summers ago I was in Flordida visiting Disneyworld and saw something that will be burned into my mind forever. A beautiful, curvy, young female (maybe between age 21-25) was walking around the park in a short black dress and black pantyhose. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I am assuming she was possibly a college student that dressed as a character in the park but decided not to take off her pantyhose after her shift was over. I've never seen another park visitor, before or after that day, wearing pantyhose in the middle of the summer (and I've been over 10 different times). I still remember it like it was earlier today. I often fantasize that we crossed paths and she decided to come back to my resort room with me. Ahh...but was not meant to be I suppose.

Side note that absolutely sucks... I used to LOVE that all female workers in Disney were required to wear pantyhose if any portion of their legs were exposed. I think around 2012 they changed the rule and it sucks so much now because you can't find a female worker there wearing pantyhose anymore.

Perhaps something to do with the Aussie weather here, don't see a lot of women wearing hose here in Australia unless you work in an office environment where it is part of the dress code.

Once in Poland, all KFC employees had to wear nylons. Now that seems to have changed.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back