• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rosario's Web. F/F - F/FF (Part III)

Godinson

ONCE AGAIN. Shout out to Jenni who murdered my shyness and INSPIRED ME TO WRITE.

Loreena Rosario was an older and mature Puerto Riqueña with black hair, tan skin and black sabache eyes. She had several "Cosquillosos" that was her hobby tickling young, ticklish men in exchange for their freedom or some power.

This time she had her eyes on the girlfriend or what have you of her favorite Cosquilloso Gabrielito. The young, blonde, pale Man was quickly becoming her favorite ticklee. He was shy, ticklish beyond anything and his feet were marvelous....

Lorena sometimes got aroused by the mere memory of Gabriel's voice begging and pleading in ticklish agony... He had this girlfriend named Lloraine however. He seemed very content, which suited Rosario but... having her on her pocket would be something amazing... and He had found the way.

While with Lloraine a girl with three kids named Cynthia from Juncos, she attempted to sway or coerce Gabriel through social media. Lorena made sure that not only she never saw it but that Cynthia would find herself invited to a date with him, no sooner than this Saturday.

"Ella tiene tres hijos, es de malos caminos... no deberia estar detras de un hombre asi y menos sabiendo que te tiene a ti como novia!" Rosario explained while in the spa in Barranquitas. Lloraine and Lorena had spent the day getting their nails and feet done as well as a facial.

"Yeah but what are we gonna do? There is always going to be... Sobras.... I bet he has a bunch... I don't worry."

Mrs Rosario smiled, raised an eyebrow and made sure she spoke in English to Lloraine. "I have already done something... you can thank me later, or come to Yoga on Saturday...."

She didn't inmediatley respond, or react, but come Saturday, Lloraine was there at Yoga with Mrs. Rosario and Cynthia had also come.

"She is a very easy fix, you'll see..." Rosario winked, sat behind her and did the entire Yoga class like she was pure zen.

However

When everyone but Lorena, Rosario and Cynthia remained they sat down and began small talk, about Yoga.

"So I find that your feet are incredibly important, it's all really in the toes you see. Let me show you ummmm... Cynthia is it?" Rosario asked, while pulling Cynthia's bare feet into her lap.

"No No es que be da bastante cosquillas" Cynthia confessed already laughing with just touches to her feet.

"Don't worry it will just take a second! Lay down and I'll show you! It's easy!" Mrs. Rosario did as she did, turned her around into the Yoga mat with her soles up and sat on her calves. Without warning, playfully so, Mrs. Lorena began to tickle her feet by going toe by toe and playfully tickling them.

Cynthia was ticklish in a very Unique way, she was incredibly ticklish but while being tickled, while laughing and turning red, she could not muster the strength to fight back or wiggle. "Ya!" She said, laughing almost silently, "Mis Pies!"

Cynthia's laughter was unique... she didn't do more than giggle, she silently laughed, turned red, snorted and begged but it was always very soft. She either couldn't or wouldn't laugh out loud.

Yet she was very ticklish, Rosario played with her toes, one by one poking and tickling them and it made Cynthia weak. It seemed to literally zap her of any strength she had to push or pull herself out! "Porfavor!" Cynthia said, snorting and turning red as a tomato. "Te lo suplico."

She didn't shout or raise her voice, it was clear now she couldn't, she had a very unique reaction to being tickled. The Tickling Mistress, Rosario, slowly began to test her soles and arches mainly to the same reaction, she was ticklish everywhere and the mote you kept tickling her the more desperate she became.

Her feet were small, moderatley kept and cared for, she had short hair, was very skinny, very tall and tatooed everywhere. Mrs Rosario sat back into her thighs, then tickled her sides which sent poor Cynthia into a kicking.

Lloraine now came to help, holding down her ankles to keep Mrs. Rosario from getting her face kicked. For a glimpse of a moment, Rosario and Lloraine smiled and exchanged glances, Lloraine beggining her first actual tickling session of anyone.

Cynthia didn't really move escape or try, being tickled brought her such ticklishness she just crumpled into a Ball of soft giggled and whispered pleas.

After tickling Cynthia's sides and soles, almost of one mind, Lloraine and Lorena went to her sides and held one wrists each. Cynthia was panting, giggling, red as a ketchup bottle and could barely muster any resistance. "No más cosquillas... Porfavor.... se los suplico..."

Although she was clearly begging, her redness and the nipples gave away that she wasn't entirely hating it... Inspite of herself or perhaps entirely indulging in her pleasure, she was getting aroused by being tickle tortured.

This was a new case for Lorena Rosario, usually she only tickled men, not one had done anything but hate it like torture... but she enjoyed tickling others, could it not be possible that people could enjoy being tickled?

She raised her hands, giving Cynthia, the single mom from the barrio a well deserved break. "Te gustan las cosquillas...?" Rosario cooed...

Lloraine giggled at it, seeing that it was in fact true.

Cynthia turned red, turned her face away and refused to respond. Rosario lowered her Yoga pants and revealed her butt, pale and cute. "Te gustaron las cosquillas....? Dime la verdad..."

Rosario began tickling her buttcheeks, the pale butt instantly began jumping and Cynthia desperately, with strength she didn't have before... began to try to stop that tickling I'm her butt. "No! Ahí si que no!"

Rosario and Lloraine looked at each other, smiled, sat down on her arms and began tickling her butt with one hand each. Cynthia didn't last ten seconds without begging and truly fighting out of that but they didn't stop, the numbers game was winning. "Te gustan las cosquillas o no...?"

"Si!!!. Me encantan!!! Ya porfavor! Se los suplico!!"

Cynthia was sweating, embarassed, very horny and spent in the Yoga mat between these two ladies. They let her rest, talked to her about Gabriel and about why they did this to her. She did however confess that she had never been tickled like that and that she did indeed, inspite of it tickling like nothing in the world, love being tickled.

Except in the butt, it was a little too much for Her. Lloraine got her little catártico, Cynthia got tickled and liked it... but Mrs. Rosario had two actual friends who she could share this with... she had one thing she had to do...

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back