• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LOL: just finished long-awaited shoot with M - not sure on video

quinn65

Verified
LOL: just finished long-awaited shoot with M - video coming soon!!!

Hey all,

Way back in December 2019, an old friend of mine took a bet to maybe do a tickle clip, described in this original post:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?314114-Maybe-a-clip-Wish-me-luck

Well, M dropped by yesterday at long last to see the bet through. Spoiler alert: she lost. :)

Part of the agreement is that she gets to review the final edited clip and decide whether she's comfortable posting it. So that's up in the air, but in the meantime, I'll at least share the story and some pics.

I hope she approves...this might have been the most fun I've ever had in a session! Like it says in the Dec 2019 thread, M has been very fortunate and successful since I knew her in school. She's a business exec now, involved in a number of companies large and small, and she's accustomed to "running the room." She is very stubborn and strong-willed, which I know has been great for her career.

But from our dating days I knew she was also very ticklish, especially on her feet, to the point that I was sworn not to touch them back when we were together. That's probably why the shoot was so much fun. :)

She played up her role for the shoot, dressed the part of the executive, and had fun posing for some foot pics to start things off. I had to tie her in a way to keep her face off camera, so we did sort of a "kneeling vertical flying hogtie" that I could shoot from behind. She also wanted a gag to muffle her voice (although it didn't last long once the tickling started).

The bet was she had 5 minutes to escape (originally it was no time limit, but I managed to negotiate that away). If she got out, I had to pay her $5000 (!), but if she couldn't, I got to tickle her.

For five grand you can imagine I focused pretty hard on the bondage, and thank god, it worked. Truth be told, that kind of money wouldn't mean much to her. It was more about the grudge match.

The tickling was great. At 50 she is every bit as ticklish as she was in college, but a lot more stubborn. So there was a lot of fighting for control as I moved from feathers, to more serious tickling tools, to lotion and back scratchers, and finally to the naked electric toothbrushes.

Her struggling was great, but of course I was determined to get her laughing, and once I did she just lost it completely. It was epic! She would never admit that she was begging, but there was definitely some of that, and once I finally decided she had to admit defeat to get the tickling to stop, it took me over 20 minutes to break her. But easily 15 of those 20 minutes was full of hysterical laughter.

After the session at dinner she finally admitted the session wasn't-entirely-not-fun, but I don't think it's likely she'll ever do another clip. I don't know...we'll see what she has to say about the video for this one and take it from there.

Here are the pre-shoot pics and a couple shots of the bondage.

Enjoy!
-Q.

20210608_212252.jpg20210608_212349.jpgMtie0.pngMtie1.pngMtie3.png

Last edited:
Great story! Thanks for sharing and for the pics. Glad to see it finally happened and that you weren't out 5 grand :)

Cute mature soles! I'm glad to see that you got to keep your cash, and those pretty feet got to feel the tickle tools.

You have very good clips with great potential.
The problem that you always say that it not sure that the clip will be released etc
The same story with your new " clip" with the 2 business ladies .. you talk about it more than one month( like a new star wars movie :D) but in the end we see only pictures and even if there will be a video, it will be only an escape challenge not an actual tickling

You have very good clips with great potential.
The problem that you always say that it not sure that the clip will be released etc
The same story with your new " clip" with the 2 business ladies .. you talk about it more than one month( like a new star wars movie :D) but in the end we see only pictures and even if there will be a video, it will be only an escape challenge not an actual tickling

Fair point. The issue for me is that I don't work with models, and I don't really have a studio per se. Different approach, I guess. And so far, the women have all wanted to see final products before approving videos for release.

So I just share what I can, when I can. Still hoping we can hit the targeted launch date this month.

-Q.

Wow this reminds me of the original LOL style and look so forward to the vids!!

Approval granted by M, final edits in process. :D

I'm also meeting with Ana tomorrow for final review of her and Ava's clips.

Hoping to have the store open by next weekend at the latest.

-Q.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back