• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Fox Trap (FG) (F/F technically)

BlueParagon

This story will border on Non con. However When I do non con like this and the Sorority story, they'll lead to something more light hearted and consensual. I'm just not good with creating a story where the main character is in a state of suffering with no pleasure what's so ever. I just feel crappy and ruins my motivation for writing a story about them. Future stories like this will start off as non con but lead to something (hopefully) enjoyable on both sides. So, enjoy my fellow tickle lover.

Chapter 1

Gabby sat in the bridge’s one chair. The fox girl had her size 6 blue socked feet on the consoles as the autopilot took care of navigation. Her bright orange hair was in between her back and the chair with her fluffy tail sticking off to the side while her white tipped ears would occasionally twitch on her head. Her bright yellow eyes were glued to her tablet as she played one of the many games she had on it.

This was the best way for her to past the time while she was in between hailing jobs. With no one else aboard the vessel, she would sit in silence while she waited for an alert. Just as she completed a level, her console started to beep. She placed the device down and looked at the flashing screen. She saw that it was a distress signal. Maybe a good opportunity to make some credits.
So, she brought her feet down and slipped her boots back on. She then made the autopilot take her to the source. Though it was relatively close, she wanted to get there as quickly as possible. So, Gabby used the light drive and made the journey take only a couple of seconds.

The area quickly came into view before her. It was a large station that was floating in middle of no-where. She could see a few ships docked on the old metal, but other than that, it was mainly deserted. She flew her ship around and finally found an airlock she could connect to.

Her ship jerked as the magnets connected and she could hear the hissing air as she went to the airlock. Seeing this as a simple investigation, she kept her black tank top on with her blue pants that hide under her boots. The door opened and she could see lights on in the station across the metal tube. Her boots clicked against the floor as she went across and boarded the station.

Once inside, there was an odd smell in the air. It wasn’t bad but nor was it good. It was still enough for her to wonder what it was as she breathed it in. The station was dead quiet, and she couldn’t see any traces of people except for how clean the halls were.
After a bit of exploring, she found what seemed like the mess hall. Inside she saw a person standing in the center of the room with their back to her. Judging by the tall stature and green skin, they must’ve been an orc. A female one too based on the curvature. But instead of clothing, she had this purple flesh covering her rear end and back like it was her undergarments.

Out of reflex she took a step back once she realized the scenario. She walks up to the orc, turns them around and finds out they’re possessed or a zombie or something. A stupid cliché in all horror movies. She wasn’t dealing with that shit.

So, she turned around, but once she did, she was met with two humans with purple masses on their eyes and foreheads while they had long sharp tongues sticking out of their oddly open grinned mouths. She screamed as they pushed her to the ground and surely got the attention of the orc now. Sure, enough the orc was now over her as the other tow crawled their way down to her kicking legs.

The green giant in similar appearance gripped her arms and with the natural strength, the orc was able to keep the fox girls arms down. Meanwhile, the two humans was gripping her boots and tugging at them. She tried to look at them, but the orc lowered herself down and the purple mass around her chest was now touching Gabby and blocking her view.

Before she knew it, she felt something warm and wet slithering under her shirt. Though her mind was racing with ideas, she was able to come to the conclusion that it was the long tongue she saw. The sensation spread across her stomach, and she asked, “The hell are you doing? Let me go you damn orc.”

Despite her order, the tongue kept slithering around her skin and further pushed the weird sensation to the front of her mind. However, not enough for her to feel her boots being ripped off. She could feel the air around her blue socks and out of reflex wiggled her toes. With the purple chest blocking her view, she could only rely on touch and hearing to know what was going on. And all she could hear was odd panting and feel the odd tongue, somehow becoming stronger in sensation. Almost tickly. Like that’s what the orc was trying to do.

This thought was interrupted when she felt nails being dragged down her feet. She shrieked at the tickling sensation on her feet and quickly pleaded, “No please. Please no tickling.”

Her captors ignored her though. She felt arms locking around her ankles and the grip on her arms tighten. This only reinforced what she thought was about to happen. The nails quickly returned and scraped across the fabric covering her soles. She couldn’t even hold it in, she squealed as the ruthless tickling was being done on her worst spot. All the while, the orc’s tongue was trailing around her stomach. The sharp tip was lightly tickling her sides while the bristle like tastebuds scratched against her gut.

“PLHEHEHEHEH…” she screamed before she was silenced. The orc had lowered her chest even more and started to smother the fox girl. Muffling her laughter and oddly making the purple mass vibrate.

She could feel tears starting to form around her eyes as the ticklers kept going. Not even showing a sign of slowing down. Instead, it felt like the tongue was trying to make it’s way up her chest while the hands were going around her heels.

Out of luck, she managed to slip one of her legs free form the humans and kicked them away. She then kneed the orc in her head and threw her off. The other human tried to secure the free foot but ended up letting go to. With this opportunity, Gabby was to quickly crawl to her feet and start running.

Though they seemed different then their respected races, fox people are quick runners. Even able to rival other animal races who do it as a hobby. So, with her fluffy tail gliding behind her, she ran down the unknown halls, and kept muttering, “Fucking shit. Fucking shit.”

Her feet made no noises against the metal floor, and she didn’t even look back to see if she was being chased. All she knew she had to do was get as far as she could from then hide. So, she quickly glanced back and noticed, they weren’t right behind her. She gave her surroundings a glance. Gabby saw a doorway and ran to it.

She hid herself just inside and around the wall. Enough to see out of it, but not enough to be seen. She crouched down to the floor and held her breathe as she waited. Though it felt like an eternity of waiting, she could faintly hear footsteps. They did follow her, now she just had to hope they won’t come in here.

She felt like they slowed down and for a second, she started praying. Make sure not to say a word, she thought, “Please keep going. I kept running. Don’t check this room.”

Finally, she heard them move on. Once she couldn’t hear them anymore, she gave off a sigh of relief and relaxed by extending her legs out. She muttered, “Holy crap that was close.”

Just then a feminine voice said, “Hi there.”

Gabby shot up and looked around, but the darkness clouded her vision. She then felt the wall and hit a switch. When the lights flicked on, she saw the “person”. They were completely purple like that mass earlier. It seemed as soft a person’s skin with no rough parts to it. They had a soft looking face with a cheerful smile and curious black and purple eyes. For hair it seemed like they had tendrils sticking out and covering a small portion of the face. Though Gabby couldn’t really see a lower portion, she could see that the upper part resembled a female. One with a large chest too.

Gabby stuttered, “Wh-who are you?”

The mass said, “Oh. Right sorry about that. I got excited. They called me ‘Bio Engineered Titillate’. But you can just call me Betty.”

“I’m uh. G-gabby.”

“Hi Gabby,” she responded still with glee. She then asked, “What are you? You look different than the rest.”

Gabby slowly stood up and Betty rise with her. Her body not even changing. Just stretching. She then answered, “I’m a fox person.”

“That’s interesting. Are there more like you?”

Gabby looked back to the doorway and said, “Yeah. What uh. What’s going on here? What’s wrong with them?”

“Wrong. Well, I did do some changes. They seem happier now. Apparently they were called, Orcs, Humans and Elves. All confused at first, but now they’re happy. All happy.”

Gabby tried to slip away as the dark eyes seemingly were staring off into space. However, just as her hand reached the frame, Betty put her face right up to the fox girl and asked, “You want to be happy too?”

Fear starting to fill her, she stuttered, “N-no. I-I-I’m okay. Already happy enough.”

“That’s a lie,” Betty responded. Gabby felt something crawl up her shirt and when she looked down, the purple mass was started to cover her toes while a tendril was sliding under her shirt. She then heard, “You can always be happier. I’ll help.”

Just then, the fox girl felt as her arms were grabbed, and her feet were consumed. She was pulled so she fell, but Betty moved her boneless body under her. Gabby was now lying down on Betty while she was hovering over her head. Her arms were extended out and locked in place as her feet were completely immobilized.

Still keeping that innocent looking smile, Betty said, “Won’t be needing these anymore.”

Betty then started to tear off Gabby’s shirt and pants while she slid her blue socks off. Once Gabby was in only her white panties and bra, Betty giggled, “Such a nice body. So soft and silky.”

Her blue socks then moved up to Betty’s face. Hanging onto two small purple hooks. Betty then gave them a quick sniff and said, “Smell good too.”

She then rubbed her hand on Gabby’s quivering stomach. The fox girl jumped at first and wanted to say something, but she remained quiet. Betty then said, “We’re going to have fun.”

Just then, the purple hands attacked her Gabby’s sides. She squealed at the sudden sensation was sending ticklish jolts through her body. She used all her strength to get free, but the purple mass was holding down like it was apart of the floor. Meanwhile, Betty’s fingers showing no mercy. Somehow, the amount of pressure Betty weas putting was hurting her. Not even in the slightest. They just tickled her sides like crazy.

As Gabby was trying to fight back from the laughter, Betty was singing, “Cute ticklish Gabby. Cute ticklish Gabby. Silky skin so ticklish and fun for me.”

Betty’s finger then started to extend and split. The once fingers were now more like dozen of tendrils that explored every inch of soft waist. Gabby’s laughter increased and echoed throughout the station. Somebody would’ve probably come and check on what’s happening, but everyone else was under Betty’s control. And they would only see Gabby’s predicament as beneficial for her.
So, the purple tendrils were able to explore Gabby’s stomach and sides without any issues. She tried to jerk out, but soon Betty was able to hold her down without even having to move any of the mass on top of her. Instead, her body was being held down by some sort of suction with the Betty’s mass under her. Even her tail could move. Only twitch.

“PLEHEHEHEHEHEHASE! NOHOHOHOHO MOHOHORE!”

Betty then moved her head up next to Gabby and said, “But you’re so happy right now. I know it might be tough now, but don’t worry. It’ll get better and I’ll stay by your side for the entire time.”

The purple mass then kept going. Her tendrils would explore each inch of her waist more than twice over. She wasn’t sure how much time has passed. She could only focus on Betty and the tickling. When her captor finally retracted the tendrils and reformed her hands, she moved her head up and allowed the fox a break. Even then she felt like they were still tracing all over her.

Gabby pleaded, “no more.”

A purple hand then caressed her cheek and wiped her eyes dry. The hand then remained on her forehead while the thumb gently stroked itself on her. Betty then moved her heads next to Gabby’s and said, “Don’t worry. It’ll get better. We can started that part right now.”

Just then, the white undergarments were ripped off and shocked Gabby. Then a mass under her crawled it’s way up her sides and placed themselves on her nipples while another was moving in between her legs. She felt as more tendrils were moving inside of her while the mass on her chest was acting more like mouths sucking.

Gabby bit her lip and moaned, “Holy…”

Betty giggled and said, “Feels good doesn’t it. This will help too.”

Thin tendrils then sprouted out near Gabby’s feet and wiggled against her soles and in between her toes. Laughter burst through her moans and Gabby screamed, “NOHOHOHOHO! NOHOT MY FEHEHEHEHET!”

“But your feet are so soft and ticklish. Very ticklish.”

She pleaded, “JUHUHUHUST ORGAHAHAHASM.”

“But ticklegasms are the best. Don’t worry. You’ll want them soon.”

Gabby quickly came from the suction and the tendrils in her while Betty kept wiggling herself all over the fox girl’s immobile feet. Her moans were able to muffle her laughter while she tried to thrust. However, once her orgasm went by, her laughter took over again and now the tickling was somehow worse.

Betty giggled and said, “See. Doesn’t that feel much better?”

“NOHOHOHO!”

The purple mass then completely enveloped her upper body. Gabby was blinded and muffled as she felt her surroundings vibrate against her. It both pleasured her and tickled her like nothing she ever experienced and now she couldn’t even scream. She had no outlet.

Betty then formed herself by the trapped feet as they were being tickled. She giggled at the sight of the soft soles and pink toes. As she stared, she said, “Oh they look so delicious.”

She then stuck out her tongue and the tendrils on her left for moved away. The tongue was then dragged up from her heel to her toes. Somehow, her tongue was worse than a cat persons. Gabby felt as all her muscles tightened, and she tried everything she could to free her foot. However, it remained trapped and didn’t even budge.

Once her tongue was finished, Betty said, “So tasty. I think I’ll keep you the way you are. Be my personal fox. We can have so much fun that way.”

Even though her ears were completely covered, Betty’s words sounded like a whisper in her ear. She couldn’t help but shudder at what she said. Is this going to be her new life. Just a tickle pet for something that has no mercy.

These were caught short though as she felt another orgasm building while Betty went in for another lap with her bristle like tongue. As soon as she felt the warm wet sensation going up her sole, she felt the pressure in her burst out. Then it tickled worsened again. Her brain was flooded with both pleasure of her overstimulated nether regions while the intense vibration covered her entire body except for her feet. Betty wanted to take care of that spot herself.

Poor Gabby could feel those tendrils slither around one foot while an eager mouth took the other. Betty would suck on her toes while her other pair were being wrapped around and traced with purple tips. A tongue tougher than a cats would drag itself over her sole while the other had the soft tendrils trailing over them. Betty kissed her soft heel and sent shockwaves of pleasure to her while was fluttering the other. With her arches, Gabby felt claw like fingers scratching at one while the other was being covered with pulsating mass.

As this tickling pleasure kept going, Gabby was praying for it to stop, but somehow, she found herself wanting it. She managed to push those thoughts away when Betty said, “Ticklish Gabby is now my ticklish fox. I was thinking about doing some more exploring, but with you here, I don’t think I’ll ever leave. We’ll play all sort of fun games and I’ll make sure you’re happy. Happier than anyone else.”

Finally, exhaustion started to take over her, and Betty finally stopped. She pulled the mass back from the fox girl and allowed her to be free. However, Gabby was too tired to even move. The best she could manage was a faint groan as she struggled to keep her eyes open.

Betty formed herself under Gabby like the fox girl was resting on her “lap”. She looked down at Gabby and gave her a sweet smile. She then said, “Get some rest ticklish fox. We can have fun again after you get some sleep.”

Her visions then faded out. The last thing she saw was Betty’s smile as she scratched behind her ears with one hand and petted the side of her head with the other.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back