• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Halloween fun

jacki202018

It was mid Oct. and I was helping a friend with a Halloween fund raiser. I say friend,..we had only known each other a couple of weeks or so but we had hit it off quite well. Her name was Tamara, she was African American, maybe mid 20's, 5-7 or so, and very pretty. She asked if I might like to help by donating a little time in one of the various scenes in their haunted house. It was for charity so why not. There was a scene where this one knight stretches another guy on a rack til he tears apart and...you get the idea. They needed somebody to work the rack. They already had a "victim" lined up. I told Tamara I'd be glad to help. So anyway, on the last night of the fund raiser, I was cleaning up my area after we closed when Tamara walked in. "Just wanted to say thanks for helping us out " she said. "Man you guys really did it up big with the blood and gore! You could hear the customers screaming down the block." I said "yea, I figure the more realistic, the more chance people will tell their friends." She walked over to the rack and seemed to study it in aw. Everything else was cleaned up and some of the others were coming back the next day to pick up the big props, like the rack. It was still early in our friendship, so there hadn't been a right time to mention that I had a huge fetish for tickling women. I kind of smiled and said "want to take it for a spin?" Her eyes got really wide and she giggled just a bit and said "I don't think so, it looks really creepy!" The customers had been allowed to bring cameras and camcorders and somebody must dropped one while running out, so I just set it aside. "Tell you what, hop up on it, look really scared, and I'll take your picture. It'll be a neat little momento." She giggled nervously while kind of doubled over and said "Oh, I don't know," still giggling. "Come on, it'll be a kick!" Finally with a little more coaxing, I got her up on it. Her eyes were wide while kind of rolling around. I got her strapped down and walked over to get the camera. "Say cheese." Another cute giggle and she muttered a nervous "cheese." I put the camera away and walked back over to her. She was wearing jeans, a T-shirt, and tennis shoes. I said with a smile "You know what this thing is really good for?" "What?" "Tickle torture" I said gleefully. Her eyes got really wide again as she looked up at me and said "TICKLE torture!?" "Yea, see I've had this life-long tickle fetish, and if you're not the perfect victim, I don't know who is." With that, I slowly slid one finger down her right side. She instantly twitched and said "Oh no, no, no,...please don't I'm way too ticklish!" Then I climbed up on the rack and straddled her waist, not actually sitting on her. I wanted it to be anything but uncomfortable or painful. I started gently tickling both sides up and down with all ten fingers. "NOOOOSTOOOPAHAAHAAHAAHAA!" She had the sweetest laugh! Then I worked my way up to her armpits and let all ten fingers go into a sguiggly tickling frenzy. "PLLEEEEAASSESTOOOPAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA!" The buzz I usually get from this was starting to kick in. After 2 or 3 minutes, I worked my way back down to her sides. Her squirming and uncontrollable laughter was driving me nuts! I kept up the vigorous, but gentle tickling for maybe a couple of more minutes. I didn't want to dig in hard cause' I didn't want to run the risk of being too rough at all. Finally, I slowly brought the tickling to a stop to give her a break. As she lay there heaving and gasping, she managed a belabored "I can't believe this! Oh my gosh! I thought I'd lose my mind! I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS! PLEEASE say you've had enough fun!" "Oh no, I haven't even got to the good part yet." Her eyes rolled back in her head as her mouth fell open. "I can't believe this is really happening.........and that I'm NOT actually screaming for help! I couldn't actually like this, could I!!?" Still straddling her waist, I start in on my new target. I gently raised her T-shirt up just below her breasts. I slowly started sguiggling circles on her tummy. Her eyes squinched shut as she grinned and gritted her teeth. I picked up the pace and the ferocity just a little and her muffled giggles could no longer be held back. She exploded into full blown belly laughs! "HEHEEHEEEAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAPLLEEEAASSEST OOOPAHAAHAAAHAAHAAHAAROOOBAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA!" Watching her head fall back as she squirmed in tickling ecstasy was blowing my mind!! I switched between the circles and lightly raking my nails all across her tummy. Then,...with one finger,I went after her bellybutton. "NOOOONOTTHAAATAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHA A!" I tickled that cute little tummy for maybe 3 or 4 more minutes before once again letting the tickling slowly subside. I wasn't even touching her and she was still softly giggling! "Oh my gosh, I can't believe I can still feel it!!" She was quivering and still slightly squirming. "Now, for the best part" I said. I climbed down off the rack and walked down to the foot of this great contraption. She held her head up looking at my new location realizing what was coming next. She started shaking her head back and forth. "No, no, no,no, please, not my feet, not my feeeet!" As soon as she felt me untying her shoe lace, her head fell back and she said "I'm about to be tickled to death" in a voice of disbelief. I slipped her shoe off slowly and then her sock. She must have figured "why fight it, there's no stopping it" because she never resisted! I started slowly caressing her foot at first and it was like she was getting electric shocks. Her twitches and flinches were so abrupt! Her feet were gorgeous. So soft and smooth. Then I firmly, but very gently pulled her toes back with one hand. Couldn't help but notice how cute and helpless her toes were. With my other hand, I started racking up and down her hyperticklish sole with my nails. She erupted! From soft murmurs and giggles to sudden hysteria!"AHAAHAAHAAHAAHAASTOOPROOOBAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHA A!" I playfully kept racking up and down the sole of that beautiful little foot as she borderlined insanity!. Then with a sguiggly action, with all five fingers, I went work on the ball of her foot. She pulled and bucked at her restraints finding no relief. "STOOOPAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAROOBAHAAHAA!" After a couple of minutes of scratching away at the ball of her foot, I figured it's time for the grand finale. I stopped and let her catch her breath for a minute. Before she could say anything, I began to pull those precious little toes back again. All she said was "YOU'RE ABOUT TO SEND ME INTO TICKLE OBLIVION!!!!PLEASE ROB, DON'T!PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE!" Her plea fell on deaf ears as I began to flick the undersides of her toes with my fingernails. She bucked instantly, causing the rack to shake violently. "AHAAHAAHAAHAASTOOPROOOBAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA!" My heart was racing and I thought I was going to pass out!! THIS was euphoria!!! Her laughter was at it's most intense now and the most beautiful sound I'd ever heard! She pulled and tugged trying to get loose to no avail. I told her I could tickle her this way forever! Her screams of laughter couldn't have been any sweeter! I picked up the intensity a little and her laughter became earth shattering! I felt dizzy and weak from the high I was on! Another minute or two and she would go right over the edge!! "AAAAAAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA HAAHAA!" The deep seated laughter now pouring from her innermost being was the only reaction her body could muster. All the strength she used pulling and tugging was now gone. It was as if her body had come to terms with the fact that she may lay here forever to endure tickle torture ecstasy. She didn't move at all now!! With one hand I started gently caressing the top of her foot from ankle to toes and with the other, I just used the pads of my fingers to lightly massage the bottom of her foot, still making sure it tickled just a little. Her maniacal laughter was now reduced to kind of a sweet murmuring, giggle. I finally stopped the tickling and just massaged her foot for about 4 or 5 minutes. Slowly, she was catching her breath. She had a dazed look on her face as I started to release her bonds. "Part of the (gasping) torture was (gasping) not knowing if (gasping) if I even wanted (gasping it to stop!" "It's over now" I said as walked back to her feet and started to untie her other shoe. "PLLEEeasse, no more!" she begged. "It's okay, I'm not gonna tickle you, I'm just gonna give you the best foot massage you've ever had." Not two minutes into it, her groans of a different kind of please had stopped. She had passed out. As pretty and soft as these feet were though, I went on massaging them for nearly an hour. Hope this tickle monster doesn't have to wait for next Halloween to play again!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back