• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How I Accidentally Ticklefucked my Mother-In-Law M/F

themoblitz

TMF Novice
This is my first story- I wanted to try my hand at writing, I’ve never done something like this before. My wife’s mom bears an uncanny resemblance to the adult actress Diana Knight, and I needed to get this particular fantasy out of my system. I hope you like it!

* * *​

It all happened on a Sunday afternoon while watching reruns of a wrestling match on tv. My wife's single mother was over, as she usually was. I wasn't too happy with not having my wife to myself all weekend, but I understood her mother being lonely. It helped that her mother was a sleek and expressive, smoking hot, mature version of my wife.

Ever since she'd divorced my wife's father, we wasted no time cultivating a playful and flirty banter, which my wife tolerated as it never escalated beyond an occasional and brief back-and-forth.

My first clue that this weekend was going to be different should have been how much she was drinking. She usually didn't finish the beer I offered her when she came over, but this weekend she was deep into her second, and I could tell it was starting to hit her.

My wife hadn't even had one yet, and I was almost finished with my first, so she offered to go back to the store for more when she grabbed the food to make dinner. I thanked her as she left, then turned to her tipsy mother on the couch.

"Rough week?" I asked her.

“Don’t even get me started,” she replied with a wave of her hand. “I’d like to do that to a few of my employees.”

She gestured at the tv, where an enormous wrestler had just finished piledriving another into the mat.

“That would be hilarious,” I chuckled.

“You don’t think I could do it?” She asked.

“Of course not!” I replied. “At best, you could tickle them to death or something, but you’re not getting them off the ground.”

“Well, you couldn’t do it, either!”

“Why not?” I asked, leaning in. "Are you trying to say I'm too small?"

"Why don't you show me?" she shot back with a wink.

"You'll have to beat me in a wrestling match, first!" I said, giving her a playful nudge.

"Stop it," she said, grinning ear to ear and shoving me back.

"C'mon," I teased, "don't think you can take me?"

I was expecting her to say something back, but the alcohol must have really gotten to her, because she responded by lunging straight at me, shoving her huge mommy-tits in my face.

After a quick laughter-filled scuffle I pinned her down on the floor, with her bare arms over her head.

"That was too easy!" I bragged.

"I let you win!" she said, squirming and trying to pull her arms down.

"I don't believe you," I continued. "I know how to find out, though- you're not ticklish, are you?"

"Don't you dare!" she gasped, her eyes opening deliciously wide with shock and fear.

"Your daughter's pits are her worst spot…" I said, my free hand slowly creeping towards her vulnerable shaven hollows.

"No, stop, I mean it, I---"

Whatever she was going to say next was driven from her mind as my thumbs in her armpits drove a blood-curdling shriek from her mouth, contorted into a grimace of shock and hilarity.

"Oh no! Looks like mommy's got some ticklish pits!" I said.

Amidst her screams of laughter and thrashing, she temporarily escaped from my grip.

“You just caught me off guard,” she rationalized, trying to stand back up.

"Not so fast!" I laughed as I wrapped my arm her around her waist and pulled her back down.

"Where else is mommy ticklish?" I asked, wiggling my fingers over her tummy.

"Nowhere!" she giggled, fully aware of what was inevitably coming next.

"We better check, just to make sure…"

"NOOO!" she screamed as I slid my hand under her tank top and goosed her ribs. As her shirt slowly rode up from the tickling, I skittered my hands across her stomach. Her hands flailed uselessly about, unable to keep up with the unpredictable motions of my tormenting fingers.

By now, her substantial mommy-tits have completely fallen out of her bra, and bounced around playfully in her shirt as we wrestled. One nipple peeked out at me from the bottom of her shirt when I stopped to giver her a break, her chest rising and falling as she gasped for breath on the carpet.

"Looks like a friend came by to say hello," I say, pinching it in greeting. She gave a sharp gasp of pleasure in response, and immediately turned beet-red with embarrassment.

"I'm sorry, just… it's been a while."

"Apology not accepted," I responded. "Horny mommies have to be punished."

Before she could protest, I flipped her over and straddled her legs, then slowly pulled one of her socks off.

"NO! PLEASE NO! NOT THERE!" she shrieked, struggling to free her tender, naked foot from my grasp.

"Do you mean to tell me your naughty little mommy-tootsies don't want to be touched?" I cooed at her. She couldn't even respond, as she'd already collapsed into silent laughter in anticipation of the torture that awaited her bare foot.

"That can't be right, just look- she's waving at me!" I teased as she scrunched her toes in a futile attempt to protect her sensitive sole. "Let's just peek in and say hello for a minute."

"Hi there!" I said, scrunching my fingers together along her foot from pad to arch as if I was waving to someone. She screamed and pulled as hard as she could, but I held her tight.

"She doesn't want to talk to you!" she shouted, playing along. I took that as a good sign.

"Aww, is she in a bad mood?" I cooed, playfully poking my finger along her struggling foot as she writhed in the unbearably ticklish agony that shot up her leg. "Does she need some kisses to make her feel better?"

I brought her foot to my mouth and pecked my way down it- from her heel all the way up to her toe, as she squealed with uncontrollable mirth.

"Feeling better?" I asked.

"Yes, I feel fine! You can stop now!"

"But we're just getting to know each other!" I protested, and kissed each of her toes.

This time, her giggles were unmistakably joined by what can only be described as shallow yet sexually-charged groans.

"Sounds like mommy liked that one," I noted.

I looked back at her, and saw that her shorts were soaked around her crotch.

"What's this!?" I asked, pinching my way up her thigh. "Mommy's still horny, even after all that punishment!?"

"No more, please!" she panted, as if I couldn’t see her pinching her nipples with delight.

"I think someone's a tickle-slut," I teased, sliding my hand into her shorts.

My wife's mother purred like a cat as my finger slid inside her, my mouth around her nipple. She quickly and easily surrendered her body to me, not realizing she'd left herself completely open for my free hand, which was slowly making it's way towards her undefended and ultra-ticklish ribcage.

Groaning and panting beneath me, she started to hump my hand more vigorously. I could clearly tell she was nearing sexual bliss, so just before she reached her peak, I pull my soaked hand away from her crotch and gave her unprotected ribs an irritating series of pinches.

"NOOOOO!" she screeched, her eyes wide with shock and frustration as I coaxed more unwanted giggles from her.

"You didn’t think I'd let you cum that easily, did you?" I ask, sliding both of my hands back into her armpits. She pulled her arms down as fast as she could, but that only made her situation worse.

She screamed and bucked and laughed as hard as she could, but she remained stuck beneath me with my fingers trapped waggling in her ultra-sensitive armpits.

"Fuck! Fuck you! Fuuuuck!" she shouted, her breasts jiggling delightfully in my face as she struggled and laughed.

"If you want to cum, you've got to earn it," I scolded her. "If you agree to be my free-use bimbo tickle-slut for a week, I'll fuck you harder than you've been fucked in years."

"What!?" she gasped.

"If not, your daughter's gonna help me tickle you when she gets back."

She continued to thrash about, and I continued to waggle my fingers in her armpits as maddeningly as possible while nibbling at her neck. After another minute of shrieks and giggles and desperate moans, she gave up.

"Fine!" she whimpered. "Fine, whatever you want, just STOP TICKLING ME!"

"That's my girl," I whisper in her ear as I slide my hands out of her ticklish pits and back into her pants.

"Come here," she panted, unzipping my pants and fumbling with my already-hard member.

I slid into her surprisingly easily, and her eyes rolled back into her head as I jack-hammered her to orgasmic oblivion. By the time we were done, she'd had three orgasms in quick succession.

"You'd better do that to me again tomorrow," she said to me, while stroking my hair a few minutes after I'd finished unloading myself inside of her.

"You'd better wear something sexy for me," I replied. "You belong to me this week."

"It's going to be a fun week," she said with a wink.

If this is your first story then you're off to a terrific start my friend. Keep up the good work. Seriously more of this, & don't be afraid to go a little further.

Love it! Looking forward to hearing more.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back