• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Something different

jacki202018

Been waiting to try something new with my friend, Jyn. She is soooo great, letting me carry out my tickle fantasies with her from time to time. I thought I'd tie her down, spread eagle, on the bed, but this time, with only her ankles tied to the bedposts. Her wrists would be tied with enough slack in the ropes that she could actually sit up and reach her ankles with her fingertips and not an inch more. I couldn't wait to see her trying frantically to reach her feet to stop the ticklish torment, but never being able to reach my hands. I told her about it and as usual, she agreed to indulge me. She came over and I wasted no time leading her to the bedroom and getting her tied down. "This really will be torture,...actually being close enough to your hands but STILL not close enough to protect my feet!" Seeing her like this, as usual, made me CRAZY! As I knelt down at the foot of the bed, I slowly slipped both of her flip flops off at the same time. She immediately sat up and started looking back and forth at each of her feet with a real look of concern in her eyes. I started gently caressing the top of her left foot with one hand while slowly dragging my nails up and down her sole with the other. "OOOOOOHOOOOOHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAANONONOAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" It was the BEST! Watching her toss side to side, pounding her hands on the bed, shaking her head........the best!!! Then I jumped right in with both hands, scrawling my nails up and down both baby soft soles. JACKINOAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAPLEASESTOOOOAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" "Like that Jyn? Huh? Do you love those sweet ticklish sensations racing up your legs? Tell me." "NONONNNYYYYESSSAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAA LOVEITAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAPLEASEPLEEEEAASSENEVERSTOOOOAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" Watching you thrash and pull at your restraints, and still no closer to stopping your sweet torture! Then I decide to alternate between those gorgeous, irresistible feet. With one hand, I gently pull your toes back on one foot and begin madly flicking my nails all over the ball of your foot AND, the so very sensitive undersides of your toes. "NONONONOJACKINOTTHATAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAPLEASENOTMTTOESAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAJACKIIIIAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" You jerk and buck violently, lunging for your feet, only to be able to reach just your ankles. Clutching both ankles, you're thunderous laughter reverberates through the house! You flop back down on your back and grab your head as the sensations,... the sweet torment your toes are going through, crash repeatedly into the depths of your very being! "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!!!!!!" And I stop abruptly. "Oh, you want more? Really? Tell me how much you love what my fingers do to you. Beg me to torture you mercilessly with more pleasure. You gasp like its your final breath. "Need it.......please......please.......please Jacki.......never......stop.......tickling me.......hate......no, LOVE...... what......your fingers do to me........tickle me......into oblivion......,PLEEEAASE....." "You only have to ask". I begin another assault on the balls of both feet......a couple of minutes on one foot, then the other, back and forth for what must seem like eternity for you. "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!!!!!!" You clutch the covers on either side of you, frantically shaking your head no, while pleading for more! Your hysterical screams of laughter, and dare I say joy,... are the sweetest song I've ever heard! "Have you had enough?" "AAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYESYESPLEASESTONONONOPLEASEMOREJACKIAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMYFEETAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAOKOKPLEASESTOPAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAI'MSUREAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" I stop the relentless attack and change gears a bit. While she lays there recovering from her euphoric torture, once again I very gently pull those adorable, sweet little toes back, and with just enough effort to extract those soft moans and giggles, I gently tickle the undersides of her toes again. But at the same time, I slip my mouth over her toes on her other foot. As I suck on each precious toe, I swirl my tongue around each one, making sure not to miss the the delicate, sensitive skin between each one. "AAAAAHHHHHH...........OHMYGOSH........OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH......THATSSOOOOOGOODMMMMMMMHEEEEEEHEEEEEEHEEEEEE........MYGOSH!!!!!!WHATYOUDOTOMYFEETMMMMMMHEEEEEEEHEEEEEEHEEEEEEHEEEEEE. I can't believe how, AAAAAHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOHHHHHMYGOSH......how good that feels!!!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you Jacki. "Oh no, THANK YOU! Just seeing it on your face, in your eyes, when you're being tortured with such intense pleasure.......THAT'S my thanks.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back