• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Olivia gets her feet tickled out a car window f/f

saratk

TMF Master
Another commission. Feel free to contact me with ideas and learn more about story deals I am running this week. Enjoy!

Olivia was a very shy young lady. At around 27 years old she pretty much kept to herself. She has forever been pretty single and therefore physical attention is not something she is used to on a regular basis. She definitely enjoyed having her feet tickled. Whenever it would happen in her life she would delight in it. She can remember vividly a time when she was younger on a hot summer day when her older sister was in college, her sister was taking a nap in the backseat of the family car. She rolled down the windows and stuck her bare feet out. A few minutes later, their aunt and uncle had arrived. As they walked up the driveway they gave her sister's feet a quick tickle. This shocked her and she screamed at the time for waking her up from her nap. For Olivia, watching that was thrilling. If that happened to her even if she was sleeping she would have no problem with it. Something about that was intensely exciting for her. Particularly from someone who was older. A mother figure, and an Aunt figure. Because she was so shy, she would never dare to actually do that at a family event….putting her feet out there to be tickled. Although having her feet tickled in that way it was her deepest desire, the embarrassment of that interest also was intense for her. She always felt very strange for being so preoccupied with her feet. But the truth is, she was. She would always find read side Barefoot and let the grass take over. She loved how the grass felt in between her toes. She adored foot massages and pedicures although she always felt she had to downplay how much she was enjoying it and how much she would enjoy if it ever got a little too ticklish for most.

Olivia had gorgeous black hair down to her chin, brown eyes that always seemed to sparkle, pouty lips, dimples and a gorgeous round face. She was incredibly attractive, but also busty, had a bit of a tummy, and thick thighs. She was however, noticeably gorgeous...hard to explain, but her face and the way she carried herself, although introverted, people certainly took notice of her when she was around. She looked almost elegant...it was hard for her to be seen when that wasn't the case. In another way, you could say she was very well put together.

Sometimes she wishes she could be more gregarious. That would certainly help her desire for being tickled. It seems like those that are a bit more attention hungry or thriving for attention are the ones who get tickled. It's difficult for someone who is shy to make that happen without simply asking for it, which totally goes against someone who is shy, particularly about the specifics of their fantasies. Nothing would make Olivia happier than to have her feet played with...devoured and get to just accept it and take it...but for that to happen there is a level of admitting that you're ok with it, which brings a whole different level of exposure....she's certainly considering it and figuring out a way to make that a reality. After seeing her sister just laying in the car, and stick her feet out and someone actually grab the bait and tickle them, she could not imagine anything more thrilling...but how to make that happen in her life? Every day her feet trembled at the thought of maybe getting some actual attention from some interested fingers. Oh, Lord, would she just die if someone actually played with and payed attention to her feet. If that were to happen, could she possibly hold still and let it happen, and just close her eyes, and laugh her head off. She fantasizes about this nearly every day. Sometimes when she drives she forgets the actual drive, going on auto pilot, imagining herself in the back seat, just writhing and squirming as someoone tortures her poor, ticklish feet. She imagines what part of her feet are the favorite to get tickled...something she doesn't have a ton of knowledge in....That night as she gets home from work she closes the blinds of her living room, slips off her heels sits on the couch and takes a hairbrush, and gently runs it along her feet. Holding the top of her foot with one hand on her lap, she makes circular motions on her heels, the arch, the ball, the toes...trying to see if she can experiment with different pressures and types of tickle techniques to really understand her particular sensitivity. She is one that has always noticed although people say you can't tickle yourself...she gets pretty close. When she has an itch on her foot it can be difficult to scratch and get just the itch and not make her foot twitch, and send a jolt of ticklish electricity up her body, making her smirk. Because this is something she adores, it's not a problem. For someone who hated their feet or being tickled it would be an awful curse. As she watches tv she gently tickles her own foot with her fingernails, letting her foot twitch and force a little smile on her face, wondering how insanely she would be reacting if someone else's fingers were doing the work...giving someone else complete control over her most sensitive and sensual body part. Letting them explore and trying to sit still while they do to give them the invitation that what they are doing is not only ok, but loved. She then lays on the couch, with her feet hanging off the armrest, imagining what it would feel like to sit in the back seat of her car in a parking lot, putting her feet on display and wondering if someone would come get them. Imagining that...just putting herself there is absolutely thrilling. She does this to summon the courage she will need to actually make that move. The day is coming when she will.

When it came to her dream tickler, Olivia had a very specific type in mind. It's always been that way. She definitely wasn't interested in someone younger than her. Or a man, for that matter. What kept her up at night writhing and grinding on her bed was the intense and sexual thought of having an older woman messing with her feet. She would always take special notice of women that were old enough to be her mother. She would take special notice of their hands...did they look soft? how were their nails? Do they seem to have a personality of being playful or maybe even sadistic to potentially be a strong tickler? The thought of hands on her feet and the mature voice of a mature woman teasing her and commenting on her feet and how ticklish she is would occupy her mind and became an obsessive thought is because this fantasy was completely unrequited... She felt very alone in her head. Sometimes she wishes she could just get drunk and tell a friend about this so she wouldn't feel so alone, but she was also terrified of anyone knowing that had any influence or serious place in her life. She sometimes wished she could be transferred to a new city and maybe start fresh and if things went bad sharing her fantasy with new friends or getting rejected, it could be her little secret and move back home.

That night when she went to bed, she turned off the light and imagined a chance encounter with Michelle Pfeiffer... She was always a celebrity that she had an intense crush on for as long as she can remember, and she's aged to be the exact type of tickler would be ideal for her.... She put a pillow between her legs pushed it against her and imagined in great detail a fantasy of of being on a beach in LA...far from her actual home...in the fantasy, she just went for a swim...Michelle Pfeiffer just so happens to be at the beach and for some reason they strike up a conversation... as she comes back to her car, brushing some sand off her feet...Michelle is parked nearby, and and starts having an impromptu conversation with her about how she always ends up tracking sand in her car or at home when she goes to the beach. In the fantasy, Olivia talks about how careful she tries to be with that, and how she's a bit of a neat freak, so she tries to make sure at all times her feet are as clean as possible, She gets intensely excited as the conversation shifts from sand and the beach to feet...her feet. Michelle comments on them, talks about how they look, compliments her nails, asks her her shoe size, discusses types of shoes they like, and Olivia finally drops a hint, tries to find a way to get on the conversation, talks about pedicures and sits in her car, wiggling her toes and confides in this gorgeous celebrity how incredibly ticklish her feet are. Even imagining herself saying these words in her head in a completely made up fantasy both excites her and makes her nervous as butterflies fly through her stomach, imagining her confiding her ticklishness to Michelle. She humps her pillow harder, and sticks her hand down her panties, sweats and moans as she imagines those words escaping her lips, and knowing that Michelle hears them....Her sexual feelings getting more and more intense as she just sits with that thought...This is a fantasy she runs through her head nearly every night. It always brings her to orgasm, sometimes before the tickling even starts. It's such a vivid potent thought that it's one that she can't really think about in public, but the climax of the fantasy rolls through her head as she starts to moan, close her eyes and bite her lip. She takes the seat in the back seat of her car, which is a convertible in this fantasy, In this fantasy she can get a lot more bold, and basically cut to the chase. This being sort of her alter ego, she can imagine it exactly as she would like it to go down, even though she knows realistically this wouldn't be the case...She puts herself in the back seat of her convertible, clutching the leather seats and putting her feet on the door. There is an intense sexual connection for her being in that exact position....in the car like her sister, feet on display submitting to a tickler's desire and asking for it. She teases, squirms and curls her toes seductively "oh dear. If someone came by and tickled my feet, I think I might just die. The are SO ticklish." just saying that outloud and seeing what Michelle does in her mind's eye, makes her moan loudly and thrash in her bed. Michelle then says "oh no! they look very soft and vulnerable. Do you mind if I play with them a little?" She gasps and squirms "oh you can! but they are just so ticklish, I don't think I can stand it for long...but you can try!" Michelle then plays with each of her toes gently, and she gasps "oh no! don't start with my TOES! They are SO SENSITIVE! Why are you touching my toes like that?!" She wiggles in the bed as well as in her fantasy car, as Michelle. Then, Michelle goes in for the kill, scribbling her nails on her arches, causing Olivia to gasp, squirm and giggle "oh no! I'm so so ticklish! What are you DOING?" she says, that which is part of it, but having her stop would be the last thing she would want. As she imagines this delightful torture with Michelle Pfeiffer teasing with "coochie coochie coo's" and giggling along with her, Olivia finally reaches her climax...she writhes on the bed, recovering, sweating as she decides tomorrow is the day. She's at least going to do everything she can to make this fantasy a reality.

Olivia woke up that morning fantasizing about a specific ler, and she was going to try to make her fantasy come true today...At her office, where she's worked for 5 years, there is this really fun admin assistant from another company in the building...She doesn't know her well, but they often arrive at work around the same time, walk in together and sometimes at lunch, Olivia will go grab something to eat away from the office, sit in her car to kill time before going back inside, and she'll see this mystery woman having a quick smoke in the parking deck. It's pretty much like clockwork that they will bump into each other at some points throughout the day, so having at least that meeting and getting her attention shouldn't be easy. She also feels fairly safe that the area they parkin should be fairly private..it usually is...that's what sort of makes the fantasy of hers, that they can just have that time together uninterrupted....that being said, there is sort of a bit of excitement in being caught...even though it would be mortifying, that makes it a little bit more exciting, maybe if someone were to cath them, they might think it was her that was the initiator of the tickling and Olivia is just the victim in all of this...either way, it's time to make this happen. She wakes up that morning, getting ready for work, and specifically picks out a pair of heels that slip off very easily. As she drives to work with butterflies in her stomach she tries to think of reasons or excuses why she will need to lay down in her car if she's caught...She makes it to work and takes a deep breath. Indeed, she sees her prey...or her set up predator is more appropriate pulling in soon after her. The mystery woman has on a black pantsuit, strappy heels, blue dress shirt, Her long wavy brown hair is brushed with a bit of wind as she gets out of her car, Olivia timing when she gets out perfectly so they walk into work together. Her heart races as she walks behind her, noticing her long beautiful fingernails, gorgeously painted deep red. The woman opens the door into the building and Olivia sort of jogs to catch it. She thanks her and says "You've worked here a few years haven't you?" The woman says "yes! and you have too right? It seems like you're the only person I see pretty regularly when I come in and out of work. What's your name?" Olivia smiles "I"m Olivia. I work on the fourth floor." The woman introduces herself "Well, I'm Norma. It's nice to meet you. Maybe I'll see you around at our normal times! haha. I'm on the 7th floor. Have a great day." Olivia also gets the courage to give a compliment "I love your nail color. It's really striking." "Well thanks, girl. Have a good day!" Olivia waves at Norma as she goes into the lobby bathroom as Norma gets on the elevator...she just wanted to check herself in the mirror to make sure she looked as cute as possible during that interaction...she thinks it was successful.

Olivia went to her desk and had an impossible time focusing that entire morning at work. She got nothing done, knowing at lunch was the moment of truth where she was going to bare her feet in hopes Norma maybe takes the bait. The plan is to get to her car and be "in position" by noon....as the clock gets closer and closer she gets more and more nervous...even considers chickening out. But finally, the time has come...She lets her coworkers know she'll be at lunch, and back in a little bit, and heads out, down the elevator and to the garage to her spot in the corner, away from most other cars because it's a level up from a few empty spots. It's also closer to the door, and that's where Norma typically parks as well. She unlocks her car, turns it on and rolls down the windows. She turns off her car, heads to the back seat and lays down. She sticks her feet through the window and waits...she hears silence and other outdoor noises...she is waiting to hear the steel door of the garage open and close, but she also has to just wait and see if Norma comes over and investigates...she has to lay casually and not peak. As the few minutes go by she becomes hyper aware that she has never actually been in this position before. Dreaming and imagining it and actually doing it feels very different. There is a whole different level of excitement.

Suddenly, right on schedule she hears the steel door open and close...she hears a cigarette lighting and the sound of high heels walking on concrete....She blushes as she waits to see if she gets attention...if she doesn't, no big deal...but just as she hopes, she hears the click clacking of high heels walking over concrete and getting closer to her, until suddenly Norma is there. She's standing in the empty parking spot next to her in front of her feet. She can see Olivia's face from where she stands. "Well, hello there!" Olivia smiles, giggles shyly "um...hi". Norma looks around, to see if they are alone and asks casually "so....whatcha doin there?" Olivia wiggles her toes "Oh Nothing...just relaxing....just wanted to take some time on my lunch to take a load off I guess hehe" Norma looks at her feet. "is there a particular reason you have your shoes off? and your feet sticking out of your window?" The tone becomes a little bit more playful, not judgey. Olivia's face turns red, she covers it for a second, not able to control a tense laugh and then smiles with sparking eyes, shrugs and says "I don't know", coyly while she wiggles her toes.

Norma taps the top of the door just next to Olivia’s feet with her long nails, and teases “Well, you better move them in case someone comes by, like a tickle monster and wants to get your toesies!” Just hearing the words “tickle monster” and “toesies” causes Olivia to wiggle, curl her toes and rub them together as if the words themselves tickled her, but she refuses to move them.” Through shy giggles, she gets the words out “I guess I’ll take my chances!” and not only keeps her feet still but pulls her toes back. Norma asks her “so if i wanted to play with your toesies, which are very cute by the way, you wouldn’t run away SCREAMING???” Olivia playfully shakes her head and makes a quiet sound to indicate “no”, her eyes sparkling at the idea of that, continually wiggling her feet and toes to almost dare Norma to go for it. Norma gently takes her soft fingers and begins wiggling each of Olivia’s toes in the fashion of “this little piggy”, but more like massaging each toe one by one. Olivia sputters and giggles softly, trying to hold her feet absolutely still. If she pulls away, she may give the indication that she wants it to stop and she desperately wants it to keep going. The soft, warm fingers rubbing on her sensitive toes tickles like crazy, for some reason having her toes be the first area of her feet to have attention paid to them, makes her incredibly sensitive, almost like her sensitivity is exploited with no warm up. She continues to sputter out quiet laughter and reflexively places her hand over her upper lip to cover her mouth, but as she watches her toes played with, this is exactly what she dreamed of happening. Norma gasps playfully at the fact that she’s found a ticklish spot. “OHHH MY! Ticklish toesies! My favorite! Coooochie cooochie cooo! Does that tiiiickle? Does it?” She continues the baby talk as she starts gently scratching Olivia’s balls of her feet, which are noticeably soft. She continues asking the obvious question, as she manipulates Olivia’s ticklish feet to keep her giggling softly. “Are you tiiiicklish? Does my cooochie coo make you giiiigggle? Huh?” Olivia intensely wiggles her body in the backseat, trying her best to not pull her feet away, laughing into her hands so the sound of her laugh doesn’t escape her car and echo through the garage “yes!” she says shyly. “What yes??? What do you have to tell me?” Norma playfully interrogates “I’m ticklish”, Olivia manages to get out through her laughs. Just saying the word “ticklish” and admitting it makes her even more ticklish. “I better not tickle too hard or you might fall out of the seat or stop screaming.” Norma continues to poke and gently scribble the feet. Olivia bites her lip and gently says. “No you can….one sec….” She rolls over and is now on her tummy, feet still sticking out of the window, but the tops of her feet now resting on the window sill. “I can take it” she says burying her face into the crook of her elbow. Norma, having a great time, but not quite knowing what to make of this says “if you insist!” and begins involving all of her available fingers on both of Olivia’s feet, scribbling them up and down her soles, starting at her heels, running down her sensitive wrinkly arches, wriggling into her toe stems, which try to curl and hide. The second this new level of tickling starts, Olivia buries her face into her arm and lets out the most girlish, high pitched chortle that cannot be mistaken as in any sort of distress. You can tell by listening to her she is loving every second of this. Although her nervous system is in distress, trying to tell her body to run from this playful danger, she does everything she can to allow the tickling to continue, she scooches her body closer to the fingers that are exploring and exploiting her highly sensitive feet, her laughter get louder and more desperate to muffle, as she does.. Full on belly laughs escape her, with tiny shrieks, as her shoulders shake and her body flies from side to side. She continues to scooch her legs so more of her feet are sticking out...she tries to breathe, with difficulty but the endorphins and adrenaline makes her feel absolutely devine as she gets her absolute fantasy realized. She wonders if this is a dream, but the sensations are so real, it is unmistakably real. Her feet reflexively twitch and her upper body curls, partly out of ticklishness, partly out of ecstasy. Norma continues with the verbal teasing as her fingernails flutter on the arches, finding a particularly sensitive spot “OHHH So ticklish! Cooochie cooochie! Tickle tickle!” she laughs at the silliness of all of this, but is loving it as well “not how I planned on spending my lunch break, but this is too fun!” Olivia’s face turns red and her laugh intensifies with the playful baby talk and hearing those key words said outloud in the voice of this mature, sultry mother like lady. “OHHH you’re so ticklish! Feetsies are so ticklish aren't they?” She wonders if Olivia will hit a breaking point, but it doesn’t seem that way. Getting a bit aware of how public this is and noticing the time, she notices she’s had her break a bit longer than expected and starts to slow down the tickling, going from full on scribbling to gentle playing “well, lady...I think we need to head back in, don’t you think...you should probably collect yourself, but this was quite fun. I’d be lying if I were to say I wouldn’t want to do this again….” As the tickling slows down, Olivia rolls over, continues giggling and catching her breath, wiping tears from her eyes, and even after the tickling stops and Norma says goodbye and walks back inside, Olivia just lays there, catching her breath as if she just had sex….wondering what’s the next step in this relationship.

Love this story! Great descriptions and detail and the premise is very creative:) Nice job!

Enthusiastic consent is super hot, and this hit ALL the right buttons for me!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back