• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What camera are you using to make videos?

LaughingOgopogo

Just curious what everyone is using for a camera!

Im looking on amazon and im trying to go for most bang for my buck

Thoughts?

LO

I am using a Sony FDR-AX33 (4k Camcorder) and a GoPro Hero 9 Black.

Black Magic Pocket Cinema 4k for the main camera and Canon XA25 Professional Camcorder is what we use to get different angles or closeups(This use to be out main camera.).

If you're a beginner, the Panasonic G7 is a budget model that produces high quality images. I highly recommend spending as much of the budget of quality lighting, as a "good camera" alone won't make great images if the lighting isn't up to snuff.

For just a one-angle vid you'll be doing just fine with using your smartphone. They have great camera's aswell.
A good expensive camera will make the difference in editing and colorgrading, but you'll probably won't do much in post.

It's better (if you really want to invest) to get a good lighting setup, that'll really make a difference in your image.

For just a one-angle vid you'll be doing just fine with using your smartphone. They have great camera's aswell.
A good expensive camera will make the difference in editing and colorgrading, but you'll probably won't do much in post.

It's better (if you really want to invest) to get a good lighting setup, that'll really make a difference in your image.

I owning a couple RED cinema camera's and if you'd compare those images with the newest model of Samsung galaxy or what so ever the difference in the raw image will barely be visible.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back