• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So does having a fetish tickling, spanking..etc. Make you more intelligent?

Ezslideus

TMF Novice
I've always been curious about this. It seems to me that some people who have a fetish of some kind seem to be more intelligent? I though it might be a interesting discussion.

I've seen enough circumstantial evidence that would suggest the exact opposite, to be honest with ya...

I've seen enough circumstantial evidence that would suggest the exact opposite, to be honest with ya...

I agree with this. It's like you can visualize all the important aspects of having sex, yet you still can't wrap your mind around why everyone sees sex itself as important.

Interesting idea! I'm curious on where your theory came from or if you have any examples that come to mind.

First, my POV is that "intelligence" is a slippery thing in the first place. Someone with a high IQ might be a total failure on the social scene and not come off as very smart. Someone who doesn't do well on tests might have great presence, charm, and adaptability to real life situations. You know what I mean?

Having said that, I do think that people who are more comfortable and confident in themselves are more willing to be open about their fetishes. And I find self-reflection and self-understanding to be VERY intelligent!!

IDK. The fact that there's still a lot of guys with tickle fetishes that think they can tell how ticklish someone is by simply looking at them says otherwise.

I would think so! More attractive too. I mean, just look at how smart and handsome I am :D

:sarc1:

More seriously now. I read one day the theory that "closeted" people (homosexuals, kinksters...) tend to be smarter because they constantly think of strategies in order not to be found out. As interesting as this theory sounds, I can tell you from real life experience that it is complete bull.

Then again, did I mention how smart and handsome I am? :p

You have to be one step ahead to hide your material, so possibly.

Indirectly, yes.

Of necessity the average person has to become shrewdly inventive to be able to satisfy it.

No, having a fetish doesn't affect intelligence. but intelligence can have an effect on your success with sharing it with other people.

I would say that it depends on how you measure intelligence. People, are people, with their cognitive strengths and oversights, fetish or no. Im with Buck, id be interested in hearing what led you to your theory.

If having a fetish makes you more intelligent then I feel I've missed out somewhere lol

I've always been curious about this. It seems to me that some people who have a fetish of some kind seem to be more intelligent? I though it might be a interesting discussion.

There is no correlation between possessing a fetish and intelligence.

Most people have some form of fetish, (or as I always say paraphilia, which is the proper term, not fetish which indicates a sexual disfunction) of some sort. One must remember that the concept of a paraphilia is a 'sexual arousal due to a non standard act/item/body part. And the rub lies in the word 'non standard' which is 100% based on cultural norms. And thus is massively fluid.

In America males being sexually aroused by bare female breasts is considered normative. Thus it's not considered a paraphilia. But if you step back it's basically no different then a liking of feet, for example, a partialism. Arousal by a body part.

Thus almost everyone falls into the realm of having a liking of something that turns them on more then other things, they simply tend to fall into the 'normative cultural value' pool and thus are seen as not odd.

Given most of the population has such, it pretty much covers all levels of intelligence thus no correlation.

It's a good question though, worth the discussion.

Myriads

Myriads has said it well. I cannot think of much to add other than, I would like it to be true.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back