Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

7/28/2021

The TMF Links forum offers updates on tickling sites all around the web.

New from MTJ

Thompson
Corporation #9

Click here
6/28/21

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

So does having a fetish tickling, spanking..etc. Make you more intelligent?

I've always been curious about this. It seems to me that some people who have a fetish of some kind seem to be more intelligent? I though it might be a interesting discussion.

I've seen enough circumstantial evidence that would suggest the exact opposite, to be honest with ya...
    Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralBeatty View Post
    LOL dude. I've tickled nearly 300 women. I think I would know.

Quote Originally Posted by Comfort Eagle View Post
    I've seen enough circumstantial evidence that would suggest the exact opposite, to be honest with ya...
    I agree with this. It's like you can visualize all the important aspects of having sex, yet you still can't wrap your mind around why everyone sees sex itself as important.

Interesting idea! I'm curious on where your theory came from or if you have any examples that come to mind.

First, my POV is that "intelligence" is a slippery thing in the first place. Someone with a high IQ might be a total failure on the social scene and not come off as very smart. Someone who doesn't do well on tests might have great presence, charm, and adaptability to real life situations. You know what I mean?

Having said that, I do think that people who are more comfortable and confident in themselves are more willing to be open about their fetishes. And I find self-reflection and self-understanding to be VERY intelligent!!

Blog Entries
    I sure wish lol
    feel free to message me on Fetlife

IDK. The fact that there's still a lot of guys with tickle fetishes that think they can tell how ticklish someone is by simply looking at them says otherwise.

Blog Entries
    I don't think so.
    From now until June 10th you can help me earn a 75% commission by using this special link. Why don't you find out for yourself why I won the Golden Feather Award for Tickling Video Company of the Year 2020?
    https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12...b04719cd02bafa
    Offering a discount on custom clips starring my husband, our sub Mystic, and I in any combination.
    proswitchrose@gmail.com.

I would think so! More attractive too. I mean, just look at how smart and handsome I am

More seriously now. I read one day the theory that "closeted" people (homosexuals, kinksters...) tend to be smarter because they constantly think of strategies in order not to be found out. As interesting as this theory sounds, I can tell you from real life experience that it is complete bull.

Then again, did I mention how smart and handsome I am?

Cats are known to see within the dark. Yet, if you had sight like a cat, even for one day, would you really want to see what's in the dark ?

Click here to check 101 TMF Weekly Pictures

You have to be one step ahead to hide your material, so possibly.

Indirectly, yes.

Of necessity the average person has to become shrewdly inventive to be able to satisfy it.

It is not only our fate but our business to lose innocence, and once we have lost that, it is futile to attempt a picnic in Eden.

Older men are fond of dispensing good advice as a consolation for no longer being able to set a bad example.

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful. - Seneca (ca. 4 BC ľAD 65)

Seduction is simply salesmanship with a more interesting outcome.

No, having a fetish doesn't affect intelligence. but intelligence can have an effect on your success with sharing it with other people.
    Proud Non-Member of the Elite

I would say that it depends on how you measure intelligence. People, are people, with their cognitive strengths and oversights, fetish or no. Im with Buck, id be interested in hearing what led you to your theory.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
    Indirectly, yes.

Of necessity the average person has to become shrewdly inventive to be able to satisfy it.
    Which suggests that the more successful in satisfying it are those who are more intelligent
    Laughter is the best medicine.

All our video previews and descriptions -> Click Here

Tickletherapy.info - tickling clips
    pure tickle therapy for desperately ticklish clients

If having a fetish makes you more intelligent then I feel I've missed out somewhere lol
    Whats this bit for??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast