• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best */m video?

MrPeanut

TMF Poster
What do you consider the best f/m or m/m tickle torture video? Do you have an absolute favorite?

Big Jay Jerked and Tickled from Tickle Abuse is pretty great

There was a video from the HJ part of real tickling called rough me up, jerk me off. It’s a HJ video but that last minute is pure tickle torture post O. Some of the best reactions I have even seen from a lee.

There was a f/m video from 2004 from real tickling called Marcus Thomas that has always been a favorite.

Last edited:
I have a vid that's m/m from a store called Real Men - Really Ticklish Feet. It's called the The Ticklish Aussie.

It's shot so that you never see the 'lee's face. He either has a pillow on his stomach/chest to obscure the view, or the 'ler is sitting on his legs. While I usually enjoy seeing facial reactions, I don't mind for this one as he has nice looking feet, and seems to be EXTREMELY ticklish.

It has socked feet tickling, bare feet tickling. He is restrained, and at one point later in the video, he's naked, but the way the 'leer is sitting on him, you don't see much. at one point he moves and you can catch a glimpse of his penis.

Dont remember the name of it but the one where Pricilla James tickled the guy with a hood over his head.

There's a great Mike Caltano video called "Richard Grieco look-alike tickled" that's always been one of my favorites. I also love any TickleAbuse video featuring "Joey," who is such a loveable good natured guy and has an amazing laugh, not to mention a hot ticklish body!

Emerald, Cherry & Sophia Get Some Gang Tickling Payback from UK Tickling is a great one. Getting to trade places with turtleboy in that one is pretty much my ticklee fantasy. A blonde, a brunette, and a redhead all in sexy outfits with perfectly manicured nails and an appetite for tickly vengeance? Sounds like a dream come true for this ticklish guy.

There's a Tickle Abuse video with Luna Vera tickling a guy, jerking him off, then telling him "I want more cum!" before switching to an absolutely brutal post-orgasm torture. A fantasy and a nightmare all in one IMO.

Nurse Mercy. It was free and had pretty much everything we look for today (even real laughter) with the exception of good resolution.

Slaves Cum Too, I think was the title. It was ff/m by Tickle Abuse. Great scene.

These are all good.

TaylorMadeClips Tickle Her Slave Part 1 and 2. Tightly bound and very ticklish male at the mercy of a very sexy and sadistic tickler
Tickle Abuse The Cruelest Milf. Sexy milf tickles a hyper-ticklish male to a state of panic.
Tickle Abuse Fatboy - Same Lee from The Cruelest Milf tortured by Jade Indica
Tickle Abuse - The Seductress. Ticklish guy at the mercy of a gorgeous brunette.
Tickle Abuse All You Know - Ticklish guy at the mercy of a very sexy blond 'ler
Taylor's : Round One, Round Two and Round Three from Paradise Vision. Very ticklish man ticked by female bodybuilder. The tickling is intense although the 'ler maybe isn't everybody's fantasy.
Gia's turn to Taylor - Paradise Vision. Same guy from the above clips tickled by a very sexy brunette.
Torment Time: Neightborhood Watch Justice. Ticklish "burglar" at the mercy of Janira Wolfe and Stella Liberty

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back