• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GTK STUDIO #375: 3 GIRLS GAGGED NIBBLED & TICKLED BY DEVILISH IRAMA! (F/FFF)

GTKStudio

TMF Master
Hola TMFers!

Something a bit different for you today, a long custom involving a ton of merciless tickling handed out by the devilish tickler Irama. Dani V, Dani and Jessy. As was requested by the custom client all models are in adorable nerd-mode wearing glasses, including Irama.

This one a lot going on, starting out with Irama gagging and then nibbling the bare soles of each model, and despite the gags there is still very audible loud muffled hysterical laughter from each, especially Dani V, a lough laugher anyway, but she was super sensitive for this shoot - and her reactions to having her soles tickled with feathers is truly excellent to behold. Irama alternates between focusing on one model at a time, to speeding her transitions between tickling each, but they all get tickled completely mercilessly with her teeth, fingers, feathers, toothbrushes and hairbrushes, it's a pretty wild time and Irama loves every second of it!

Full clip and preview available at:

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/154087/global-tickling-studio

Hope you enjoy DROP #375!

GTK

Attachments

• Pic13girlgagtk.png
    Pic13girlgagtk.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 369
  • Pic2.jpg
    Pic2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 337
  • Pic3.png
    Pic3.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 331
  • Pic4.png
    Pic4.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 264
  • Pic5.png
    Pic5.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 318
Nooo! Girl's laughter il so exciting. Why gagged? By now you should nibble Yolanda's feet!

Nooo! Girl's laughter il so exciting. Why gagged? By now you should nibble Yolanda's feet!

If you'd read the description, you will note it was a custom for a client - it was either a) never release it and thus not make any further profit from the content or b) release it for those that *might* enjoy it.

I get that you're not one of those people, and in the majority.

The tickling kink is exceptionally diverse. There's really no need for a tantrum because we've tried to cater to people with a slightly different preference one time.

If you'd read the description, you will note it was a custom for a client - it was either a) never release it and thus not make any further profit from the content or b) release it for those that *might* enjoy it.

I get that you're not one of those people, and in the majority.

The tickling kink is exceptionally diverse. There's really no need for a tantrum because we've tried to cater to people with a slightly different preference one time.

This makes sense. I think it's awesome that you're doing custom videos for people, and as you said there are plenty of clips on your store without gags. Cute preview by the way, the girl on the right seems super ticklish!

You could always request your own custom clip instead of whining about free content and trying to make demands

Yeah dont be a whiner. The kids today would say you are being totally cringe lol. Good clip. I like weird.

Who was the girl on the right in the grey long sleeve shirt? I loved her reactions the best!

BTW huge Irama fan!!!!!!!!!!! love her. she is totally one of us. I love her wicked tickling style and i like watching her get tickled too. Hope she is involved more. Irama tickling joscinda is probably the best clip i have seen in a long time. sooooo hot! Bravo

BTW huge Irama fan!!!!!!!!!!! love her. she is totally one of us. I love her wicked tickling style and i like watching her get tickled too. Hope she is involved more. Irama tickling joscinda is probably the best clip i have seen in a long time. sooooo hot! Bravo

Thanks Randy! Irama is awesome, and you will be pleased to hear has become Nino's right-hand woman, and helps with filming, organizing models, and of course tickling them mercilessly and getting tickled silly herself. There's a great 3 part double vert stock tickling series coming up with her heavily involved.

Last edited:
GTK STUDIO #375: 3 GIRLS GAGGED NIBBLED &amp; TICKLED BY DEVILISH IRAMA! (F/FFF)

This is fantastic! More of this please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I wouldn't exactly call that &#55357;&#56390;a tantrum. Lol however I'm sure most of us can agree on the rest of your post.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back