• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite movie ending?

BlasterMaster

1st Level Yellow Feather
What's your favorite movie ending?

Mine is the final fight/ending to Karate Kid Part II.

And before you say you love Jackie Chan, NO, NONE OF THAT, SHAME ON YOU!

I am of course referring to the wonderful (and ORIGINAL) Karate Kid movie series:

The soliloquy given by Michael Dunn as the fictional character Carl Glocken at the end of Ship of Fools is my favorite ending to any film.

Blade Runner (the final cut). Not the happiest of endings but very eye opening.

OMG YES! Him running away with the synth woman to live an all too brief life of love with her but also realizing from the origami his "partner" left him that they were going to be hunted the whole time by other Bladerunners.

The final words of his partner echo as they leave. "It's too bad she won't live...but then again who really DOES"? It's such a philosophical statement in it's sheer simplicity.

How about the ending to Aliens? Anyone love that?

It was such a good ending to the movie and left open Ripley, Newt, Hicks, and Bishop come back for a sequel. Then Aliens 3 happened and ruined everything for all of us.

Inception. To avoid spoilers, I'll just say that it is intentionally open ended.

The Usual Suspects: A great ending before these type of endings were the thing.
Mr. Hollands Opus: Great ending. Magical even.

I'll probably have more once I think about it.

I know it's not a movie, but as much as people hated it, I really liked the Sopranos ending.

Magnolia - every movie should end with it raining live frogs.

Superman (1978) the smile at the camera just before the credits says it all.

What did you all think of the ending to Avengers: Infinity War?

I think that was the first time EVER in a super hero movie were the villain actually WINS!

What did you all think of the ending to Avengers: Infinity War?

I think that was the first time EVER in a super hero movie were the villain actually WINS!

I actually liked it because it was different and it did leave me guessing how they were going to bring everyone back. I really liked Endgame even though I typically don't like time travel as a plot device (unless we're talking about Back to the Future).

The audience reaction during the closing battle of Endgame opening weekend is the greatest cinematic experience I've ever had. People were applauding and cheering during the "on your left" moment when Black Panther walked through the portal.

Do you guys remember when Sixth Sense came out though? That ending was wildddddd

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back