Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

7/26/2021

Visit the TMF Welcome forum for rules, profiles, and a place to say hello!

New from MTJ

Thompson
Corporation #9

Click here
6/28/21

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

How do you feel in company when they talk about feet and tickling

Just now with sandal season being here I find my self in the company of females especially at work and when the subject of feet comes up and honestly donít know how to react that and tickling in instantly feel flush and donít know what to do or where too look anyone else had this issue ?

I try to strike the balance between keeping the conversation flowing without seeming TOO interested in it! I love it when vanilla women talk about tickling - if you can keep the conversation going sometimes theyíll start talking about past experiences with tickling. It can be fun!

A long tme ago, I would have felt awkward.But now I actually love it when it comes up. I stay cool and engage in the conversation. I actually share my opinion in natural "part of the conversation way" like feet can be really gross, but if a lady takes really good care of them, some feet can be really cute and sexy. I would be okay giving her a nice massage. Or if tickling comes up, I respond with "everyone has tickled someone or has been tickled before. It can be flirty and cute. Everyone has something that floats their boat." I am always surprised by how much people share experiences.

At work I've always heard people skip straight to the dirtiest things they can bring up, so tickling never fit.

That being said, it's kind of triggering to hear really bubbly laughs, and that gets me in a combination of bitter/ excited feelings since it reminds me of course of tickling.

When the topic comes up I usually find a reason to step out of the room for a moment (usually say I have a call to make or have to use the restroom). It's probably happened less times than I can count on one hand but it's still horribly uncomfortable for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Toesheldback View Post
    I try to strike the balance between keeping the conversation flowing without seeming TOO interested in it! I love it when vanilla women talk about tickling - if you can keep the conversation going sometimes they’ll start talking about past experiences with tickling. It can be fun!
    This. Sometimes I’m able to ride the wave and go with it, but other times I’ll clam up in case I start talking about it too much.

Cheers, everybody,
    SmashTV

Quote Originally Posted by hoseman2248 View Post
    When the topic comes up I usually find a reason to step out of the room for a moment (usually say I have a call to make or have to use the restroom). It's probably happened less times than I can count on one hand but it's still horribly uncomfortable for me.
    Same. I either try to change the topic or not even engage in the conversation.