• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do we need a new term?

Excellent points and lesson taken, TMT. I couldn't agree more!

My original question was meant to be about better describing/differentiating one kind of interest. And it was no big deal. It was never about suppressing others, which to me very much is. Since the discussion went that way, I wish I hadn't raised it.

Hence the apology. I obviously DID open a can of worms. ;)

Haha don't worry about it. Obviously what works for one person doesn't necessarily work for another. Its fine if you don't like the term, we just happen to think its the most fitting and easy way to describe the appeal of the tickle fetish. ;)

Sorry if I accidentally opened a can of worms. To be clear, I'm never suggesting censorship and I fully support consenting adults freely enjoying their pleasures. I also get that the term tickle torture is well established and commonly used in a light/playful sense, as well as well as a hard S&M sense by those so inclined. All good!

All good my friend. It’s an interesting topic. We like tickling and it’s nice to be able to discuss all aspects of it and share thoughts with each other.

Haha don't worry about it. Obviously what works for one person doesn't necessarily work for another. Its fine if you don't like the term, we just happen to think its the most fitting and easy way to describe the appeal of the tickle fetish. ;)

Spot on.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back