• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A "Garden Variety" Tickle

FFT32

Verified
I am positive Rachel and I were observed by the wife or girlfriend of the guy who lives next to me.

We were in the hot tub enjoying a beautiful early Sunday afternoon. I had the water temperature way down as it has been sunny and warm in my neck of the woods for over a week.

My back yard faces a large tree line that seperates the houses between two non-connecting neigborhoods so it is nice and private. The houses along my street are staggered a bit so it creates even more privacy when you are on your back patios which is where my hot tub is and which is why Rachel and I are comfortable "palying" while we are back there.

As we were enjoying the rippling water, Rachel lifted her leg giving me a look of her adorable bare foot. Her arches, soles, heels and underside of her toes are incredibly cute and look even better wet! I took her foot in my hands and started kissing while lightly tickling along her calf and behind her knee. I got her giggling pretty good. She told me "it tickles" because she knows how much I love hearing her say that.

When I started spider tickling her arch, she let a couple of good hardy laughs out while continuing to comment that it tickled. I played with her like this for a good 20 minuets, doing both of her adorable feet and legs. I kept asking her if she liked being tickled and she kept saying yes in between laughing and giggling. I love doing this with her!

While I was giving her a nice tickle on her arch and saying "tickle tickle tickle, does this tickle? Tell me you love it." I noticed that Rachel stopped answerng me. I stopped just as she pulled her foot back slightly and asked if she was ok. Rachel leaned in closer to me and said there is a lady next door watching us. I didn't believe her and said, "no there isn't." Rachel said "YES! look over there." and leaned her head to her right. I looked over and did see a lady standing next to a flower bed that the guy next door just put in between our yards that now bookends the one I put in on the opposite side of my backyard between me and that neighbor.

As I was looking at her not knowing what to think, she waived and said "hi." I waived and said hi back. Before I could say anything else she said "that looks like fun, wish Steve would get one of those over here." I was still trying to figure out if she saw what we were doing and if she heard us. Judging how we could see and hear her plain as day, I had to assume she did. I stayed calm and replied, "You should, they are great." Rachel was wispering "busted" under her breath and rubbing her foot on me under the water. Thank God the lady said "I let you get back to your day, nice to meet you." I replied, "nice to meet you too, the flower bed looks great." She said thank you and walked back up to the house.

I looked at Rachel and we started laughing. I told her that there was no way that lady didn't see and hear me tickling her. She agreed and said, "I guess we just gave them something to discuss over lunch." I kissed her, gave her a couple of final tickles and asked what she wanted for lunch, to which she replied, "I'll think about it while we finish playing."

I kissed her again, picked up her foot and continued our tickle play. I am so in love with this amazing woman!

I just realized that I posted this in the video clip section like a dummy. Is it possible to move it? If so, how do you do it, lol!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back