• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife’s feet tickled!

I never thought I’d let this happen but it did! A friend of ours was over for dinner. Hadn’t seen him for a while. He was stopping through and we had dinner and hung out for a while. Had a few adult beverages so the mood was light ha! Anyway, as we just hung out chatting, my wife and I were sitting on the couch while our friend was sitting in a chair. We had gotten on some topic, Don’t really remember, but what I do is poking my wife. She jumped and shrieked! “Ah someone ticklish” my friend asked! “Yes indeedy” I replied. I then attacked her ribs and arms but she managed to break free. “That’s funny “ he laughed. “Yes she’s quite ticklish to say the least” I said. That was that. But a little later as we still were just hanging out watching tv and chatting, My wife had her feet up on the coffee table and my friend got up to go get a refill on his drink. When he walked back he slid a finger up her foot! My wife jolted. “Woah someone have ticklish feet”? He asked. My wife said “uh very ticklish” she laughed. “Ohh cool” my friend said. My wife chuckled and left to go grab something in the kitchen and out dishes away. Well that gave me an idea. So I leaned over to my friend. “I think we need to get her good”. “Oh ya, I agree “ my Friend said. “Ok hold on, I’ll be right back”. I said. I went and quietly got my stocks. Played them on the end of our couch and Opened them up. “Ok I’m going to go pick her and bring her over. When I get her feet in the stocks close them!” I said. “Ooh this will be fun, sounds great”! My friend said. With that I went into the kitchen, and told my wife to take a break. I picked her up over my shoulder and carried her over the couch. She didn’t see the stocks so I quickly put her feet in the holes and my friend closed them! She was wearing a sweatshirt, in jeans and still had her socks on. “Wait no come on guys, please please not my feet!” She said nervously! I went done by her arms and held them down so she couldn’t move. “Alright man her feet are all yours!” “Cool, this should be fun”! He replied. So he slipped off her socks. Her toes wiggled as it was her only defense! “Wait come on guys, be nice”
My wife replied. He took a finger and drug it slowly up her arch. “Teehahaha” some small
Giggles came out of my wife. He then did some small
Figure 8s all around her arches and ball of her feet! She lost it “hahahahaha, not my feeeeheheheeett, hahahahaha”. She laughed. He then took all 10 fingers and racked them up and down not stopping “hahahahah pleesssehehehe, stooohahahahap” my wife laughed. She went into some bouts of silent laughter. He gave her a quick break. This lasted only a couple minutes. “This is great! I wish my girlfriend had ticklish feet like this haha” my friend said. “Woah it’s a workout” my wife laughed. “Ok couple more minutes,
I’d say. We should be polite to our guest haha!” I said. “Wait whaaaat”! My wife protested! “Ya only a couple. We don’t see him often so it’s the least we can do” I laughed. “Oh ya, I did help you move a couch so I’ll take this as payment!” My friend laughed! “Oh ya that’s right. Ok maybe 3 more minutes”! I said. “Uggh no wait, how about something else like another dinner?” My chuckled. “Nah this will do” my friend said. With that he took his index fingers and went up and down her arches for one minute no stopping. “My wife chuckled and giggled the whole time “teehehehhhHaaaah”’ she laughed. “Only two more
Minutes haha!” I said. I walked over and held her but toes back making her arches and feet more taut. “Now try it. Go right on the ball of foot and top of the arch”! I said. With that my friend wiggled his nails right on the ball of her feet just above the arches. She went wild! “Hahahahaha, stophahahahaha-silent laughter”. He did that for about 30 seconds. We gave her a quick break. “Ok last little bit” I said. One minute. How about a double tickle”! I said. My friend and I each took a foot and went to town. We scribbled our fingers up and down her feet making her laugh and laugh! “Alight alright I givhahahaha up hahahahahah! She laughed. We stopped and let her out. She chuckled at us and said that was intense even though it was only about 4 minutes in length! “Well that was fun” my friend said. We sat a few more minutes and he departed shortly after! Again I’ve never let someone do this but for some reason the mood struck and it was memorable. Watching another guy tickle her feet was a jealous rush. Seeing her laugh and his hands was quite a rush! Here’s a pic from it! Those were my friends hand not mine :)

https://i.imgur.com/lWnGBjo.jpg

Awesome story!
I wish I was your friend!

It was one of the only times where I let another guy tickle her feet like that! Not sure why I did but it definitely was a jealous turn on to see it happen. Watching another guy tickle her feet and make her laugh like that was a rush lol

Oh wow! Enjoyed it a lot! :D Your poor wife! ;) But love it that she get so often and in many different situations tickled by you! Always awesome to read! You and your wife rock! :)

Oh wow! Enjoyed it a lot! :D Your poor wife! ;) But love it that she get so often and in many different situations tickled by you! Always awesome to read! You and your wife rock! :)

Quite welcome! Ya most of these have been in the past but this was the most recent! Fun to say the least!

Her feet are perfect. I so want to be your friend now.

Ha join the list lol! If my wife was cool with it I’d probably let other guys tickle her feet but sadly she isn’t into the whole foot and tickling scene but definitely let’s me indulge. I use to be super jealous with other guys touching her feet but it’s gotten better.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back