• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

West High School Cheerleader Tickled

stasiu90

TMF Regular
Brittney was furious after the game. She thought how their rivals acted was beyond disrespectful, after they beat the bricks off West 53-0. East High cheered when a West players got hurt, and yelled profanity and racial slurs across the field the whole game. After the game everybody packed into the bus, and their cars and went back to West with their tail behind their legs. Not Brittney. The 5’5 West High cheer captain stayed alone in enemy territory catching up to the East cheerleaders. Despite being a small frame, she was confident. It showed as she is in only in her white sports bra that says West across it, and her uniform shorts with her brown hair in a ponytail. She wanted to give these ladies a piece of her mind, she did not care about the outcome.

She turned the corner at the back of the school and saw a group of 4 East cheerleaders having a good time. “Hey!” She says storming up to them. “That was unbelievably racist and uncalled for.” The 4 black girls chuckled as they surround her while their captain stands in front of her. “What the fuck are you going to do about its white bitch!” “Either apologizes. or you versus me right now!” Brittney snaps back. The girls again chuckle. “Bitch! you don’t want none of this. I could swallow you whole!” “You probably do swallow a lot with your fat ass!” The girls reply with an “ohhh shit! Get her ass Destiny!” “You fucked up now white bitch.” Destiny takes off her earrings then puts them to the side. Suddenly members of the football team come out to see what is going on. They cheered on Destiny as the girls circled one another waiting for the first blow. “Bag the bitch like we bagged his boyfriend on the football field!” One of them yells from the crowd. They clapped and laughed as they kept circling.
Brittney is surveying her opponent. Destiny has the size advantage and height advantage. “Ok” she says to herself. “Think about what Dad and Mom taught meeeee!” She did not have time to finish her thought as one of the girls from back pushes her towards Destiny. Destiny bear hugs the girl and picks her up off her feet. “Grrr. I’ll get out of this!” She says. Destiny just smiles and. “You’re so wiggly but I don’t think you’re going anywhere whitey!” She ignores her but the more she wiggles the more embarrassing it becomes. She is even hearing cackling from the crowd on how she cannot get away. “Awww little white girl having a hard time getting away?” Destiny says with a smug look. Brittney blushes slightly as she continues her struggle.

“Maybe this will help?” a voice says behind her. Suddenly she felt a pair of nails raking up and down her exposed sides. Brittney gasps and then shuts her mouth the best she could, looking innocently into Destiny’s eyes. “What’s a matter bitch? Ticklish?” The nails continue to tickle her sides. They then inch closer to her belly. “eeek nonono don’t go there!” She pleads. “hehehe! Why? is your little tummy ticklish?” Destiny says. The nails claw up and down her quivering belly mound causing the girl to laugh. “Tickle tickle tickle whitey!” She screams has her ab-less belly is gets tickled. “What about your tender white pits you little bitch?!” Destiny asks with a smile. “No please don’t!” Brittney says with a defeated red face. “aww don’t you worry will take it easy one you giggly girl!” Destiny puts her down and pushes her to the girls who hold up her arms exposing her perfectly bare armpits. She fights best she can but is stunned she cannot break the other girls grasp either. “Hahaha! She can’t even get away from their hold! hahaha weak white bitch!” The crowd cackles at her weak attempts to break free. “We lift weights here at East Side!” One of the boy’s yell.

Destiny walks up to the struggling little white girl who is beyond humiliated at this point. “Your armpits are adorable! What product do you rich girls use?” Brittney struggles again to break free. “I… errr… I don’t really need to shave actually…” She says in a sheepish tone. A smile creeps on Destiny’s face “Oh! so you truly are a little girl! who doesn’t need to shave? You hear that boys? She’s smooth as a baby!” laughter comes from the crowd again. Brittney is just getting embarrassed left to right. “ok! I am sorry. you won. Please let me go and I won’t bother you anymore.” Destiny walks up and without hesitation starts to give her neck and chest a tickle. Brittney shakes her head trying to fend off her nails. Destiny smiles has she looks so innocent and cute fighting back from the tickling. Then she rakes her nails from her forearms to the poor girls bare under arms. Brittney explodes in laughter as her pits are so sensitive. Destiny spiders and circles inside her hairless hollows “awww! I am getting you good huh? Hahaha!” Destiny coos at the red-faced girl who can hardly breath at this point. “I think your belly is getting jealous!” “EEEK HAHAAHA! NONONO PLEASE!” Destiny returns a hand to her bouncy little tummy spidering her nails all over. Brittney face is redder than red at this point with tears coming down her face. Absolute humiliation infront of the rivals’ cheerleaders and football team. “AHHH! PLEASE! NONONO!” “Say Destiny Jackson owns my white ass!” The bubbling girl repeats what she says hoping it would end! But Destiny pressed harder to her vulnerable skin. “Finally. Say I am her little tickle bitch!” Again, the sobbing girl repeats with cheers from the crowd.

Destiny with a wide smile stops and tells the girls to drop her. Brittney collapses to the ground crying covering her body. “Now get the fuck out of her you honkey!” Brittney wobbles up from the ground with her face down in shame. As she passes through the crowd people taunted her more. People asked, “Did that tickle?” someone asked “awww did the tickle monster get you?” Also a few people poked her exposing sides and armpits which made her walk faster out of the crowd. As she turned the corner she was fully crying. She got back to her car and taking off. As she cried, she got a text from her phone. It reads “Brittney! This video is blowing up!” The video is the whole interaction of her getting tickled

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back