• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girl Next - iTunes Horror Film

Kyle1986

TMF Poster
1:27 into the trailer. Face down and bound, point of view at her face - it looks like forced laughter with another woman towards her feet likely tickling her. This would be the first tickling bondage I’ve ever seen in a film where the tickling is intended to be torture. Comes out June 18th.

https://youtu.be/63AG2H6f0GA

Hard to tell from the angle since we can't actually see her feet, but it looks possible.

As much as i wish it would, more likely this is meant to be a torture scene, and the woman tied down is laughing at her torturer to mock her.

As much as i wish it would, more likely this is meant to be a torture scene, and the woman tied down is laughing at her torturer to mock her.

Exact same thought I had.

“Oh, squeezing my toes with pliers huh? Is that the best you’ve got? HAHAHAHAHA!!!”

But in the preview, there is a sound bite that says “Don’t damage the merchandise.” And we all know tickling does not permanently damage the merchandise.

Lastly, just to make things more intriguing, this photo showed up on the actresses Wikifeet page.

It’s not from the movie, but it is proof of concept that the actress has done some non-vanilla work.

More to be revealed on June 18th.

5EA226FE-03AB-4F63-A18E-1C0127B18290.jpeg

Very interesting. My interest in tickling obviously made me initially think she was being tickled on her feet. Might have to watch that movie now, lol.

Seems like you all are wishful thinking

I’ve dissected this thoroughly. To an embarrassing degree actually. When you free frame by frame, it looks like laughter is coinciding with whatever is happening at the foot of the bed. You can see the potential (hopeful) ler down there moving her hands. Her face definitely changes from anticipation to what looks like forced laughter. Hope these pics come through to show what I mean:45963C56-E052-4FC0-A85E-DEC3A1341781.png
F024DEFB-6EE8-4994-B735-D352E8BB7611.png
0C158CE9-1E84-438B-AF16-0B9A1349B647.png
013477D9-ED48-4C02-8F82-8F593C5CF647.png5756079E-37F4-48C3-B1FC-1C2C4367E9CA.png

I’ve dissected this thoroughly. To an embarrassing degree actually. When you free frame by frame, it looks like laughter is coinciding with whatever is happening at the foot of the bed. You can see the potential (hopeful) ler down there moving her hands. Her face definitely changes from anticipation to what looks like forced laughter. Hope these pics come through to show what I mean:View attachment 657867
View attachment 657868
View attachment 657869
View attachment 657870View attachment 657871

Yeah, I agree. The laughter seems uncontrolled rather than on purpose. Guess we'll all find out though.

I’ve dissected this thoroughly. To an embarrassing degree actually. When you free frame by frame, it looks like laughter is coinciding with whatever is happening at the foot of the bed. You can see the potential (hopeful) ler down there moving her hands. Her face definitely changes from anticipation to what looks like forced laughter. Hope these pics come through to show what I mean:View attachment 657867
View attachment 657868
View attachment 657869
View attachment 657870View attachment 657871

I’m glad I’m not the only one Who did this EXACT…SAME…THING!

Good on you!

It will either be an epic victory or an epic letdown for the TMF.

The wikifeet picture is from a movie "Wives in the skies". It's a film in which she and another actress play stewardesses that are into Kinbaku bondage from what I could find based in a combination of actress name and Master K signature on picture.

Next level analysis and capture.............thanks for the sharing and interpretation.

G

They also show the lers well groomed long nails earlier and throughout the trailer:)))

I'll give it an even 50/50 chance...let's see how it turns out :popcorn:

On iTunes for download for 7 bucks. I’ve already pre-ordered. I will update Friday!

On iTunes for download for 7 bucks. I’ve already pre-ordered. I will update Friday!

Awesome! Tell us if it is in fact a tickle scene, but also let us know how the movie is, in general. If it's a good film, then let's all support an independent film, yeah?

I think the "torturer" is indeed tickling her a bit as a sadistically playfull introduction before commencing with the actual torture. Anyway, we'll learn the truth soon I guess.

I think the "torturer" is indeed tickling her a bit as a sadistically playfull introduction before commencing with the actual torture. Anyway, we'll learn the truth soon I guess.

I don't think so, you can see from her face she's surprised that the victim is laughing and she seems insulted, also there's no evidence that the torturer's hands are moving, like she just stops and freezes when the victims starts laughing.

The woman in black certainly doesn’t seem interested, or is even a little surprised. It might just be mocking laughter, or a doped-up woman.

The woman in black certainly doesn’t seem interested, or is even a little surprised. It might just be mocking laughter, or a doped-up woman.

After looking at it again...sadly I think Oddjob is correct. But....let's see what the report says tomorrow :shrug:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back