• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LOL update (good news!) and more photos of M's shoot

quinn65

Verified
Hey all,

Thanks for your patience...it looks like everything is in line for the LOL grand opening next weekend! The only thing I'm worried about is a technical issue with Clips4Sale. There's a ticket open, so as long as that gets resolved in time we'll be in good shape.

I talked to Ana yesterday and everything is ok with her and Ava's escape challenge clip from mid-May. I'd also say she sounds generally positive about shooting more clips if things work out with the first one, and she says Ava feels the same. They were surprised at how much fun it was! Fingers crossed...I'd love to get them both in the tickle box and on the cot. :)

Also, M has seen the final version of her clip and approved it for sale! I think you all will love it. I may be biased but it's one of my favorite LOL clips ever. Quick summary: It's an escape challenge bet. M is a serious and determined and competitive 50 year old corporate executive with very ticklish feet. After she loses the bet, when the tickling starts, she fights like mad to keep from laughing but slowly breaks down into out-of-control hysterics. I had an inspiration at the end to make her admit defeat in order to stop the tickling and it almost kills her before she gives in.

The clip will be called "Breaking the 1%: M's Ticklish Feet" and I'll post some new pics below. I'll include a pic of M that's been run through the Voila app to render her as a cartoon. She said it was ok to share. The last pic in the set is an old sole shot from an earlier visit several years ago, when I was teasing her about becoming a tickle model.

Anyway, all things considered, so far so good...wish me luck!

-Q.

m_voila.jpgtitle_full_new_fin2.pngshoes 2.pngM_tick.jpgearly soles 2.png

Great photos, especially the sole shots! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Would love to see her feet tickled in sheer tan nylons since she's a corporate executive, torture her for information about her company.

This is crazy!!! I was actually just thinking about your site on Sunday. I was just thinking of one of your clips a couple of days ago. I was the one with the cute blonde (I think her name was H&K) tied with her feet propped up behind her. She had on nylons under her jeans. It's one of my favorite clips of all time. Do you still talk with that woman? If so, any chance she is down for a custom request? I bet she's still hot a mere 14 years later..lol

I can not believe that you can break a 50 year old corporate executive woman by foot tickling. These woman are general very powerful and strong willed hahah

Would love to see her feet tickled in sheer tan nylons since she's a corporate executive, torture her for information about her company.

Hey NFT, sorry man but the clip I just shot is bare feet only. I have no idea if M will ever make another clip, but if she does maybe we can work in some nylons.

The day we did the shoot, we went out to dinner afterward, and of course I nudged her to shoot more clips. She admitted that as frustrating as it was for her, it was also kinda fun, but she stayed non-committal on the future.

Fingers crossed. More than anything, as ticklish as her feet are, I'd love to get her in the LOL tickle box...

-Q.

Last edited:
This is crazy!!! I was actually just thinking about your site on Sunday. I was just thinking of one of your clips a couple of days ago. I was the one with the cute blonde (I think her name was H&K) tied with her feet propped up behind her. She had on nylons under her jeans. It's one of my favorite clips of all time. Do you still talk with that woman? If so, any chance she is down for a custom request? I bet she's still hot a mere 14 years later..lol

I haven't talked to H&K in a long time. Her life has moved on and she's not in the pipeline to shoot more clips, but I'll probably repost some of her old stuff in the new C4S store, including the one you described.

I can not believe that you can break a 50 year old corporate executive woman by foot tickling. These woman are general very powerful and strong willed hahah

Hey Barnaba, in less than a week you can check out the preview clip and see for yourself. ;) I made sure the preview includes the instant when M's will breaks. You'll know because she goes like this: "No...no...no...no...Goddammit NO! Hey! No no no hahaha no hahahahaha!!!"

And then I say, "There we go." ;)

It was no easy thing to break her though. M's feet are crazy ticklish but she's also stubborn as hell. I purposefully started slow because it was fun to watch her try and hold it together, which she does for a full 5 minutes of having her soles stroked with feathers and then wooden skewers before the lotion and backscratcher combo finally ends her. Those 5 minutes of slowly crumbling resistance, though, are at least as much fun as watching her lose her mind for the next 15-20. She also really thrashes against the bondage several times. Turns out M is a first class struggler as well as one of the world's great laughers. :)

So much fun...

Assuming C4S gets its issue resolved, the preview and full clip will be available no later than this coming weekend.

-Q.

Haha,

I am sure that many of her employees would be happy to break her by tickling her feet. It would be a great revenge hahaah

I haven't talked to H&K in a long time. Her life has moved on and she's not in the pipeline to shoot more clips, but I'll probably repost some of her old stuff in the new C4S store, including the one you described.

AKA now married and has children...lol

Haha,

I am sure that many of her employees would be happy to break her by tickling her feet. It would be a great revenge hahaah

Ha! I bet you're right. I've never worked with M and I don't know anyone who has, but I bet she'd be a pretty cool boss. I know she's very good at what she does, and in person she manages to be incredibly genuine and likable while having zero tolerance for bullshit.

It's a neat trick that people with the right personality can pull off, and I would imagine her employees benefit by having jobs and expectations that matter and make sense. And I suspect that no one fucks with her people.

Like, you would NOT want to cross M. As nice as she was about the whole thing, I'm actually a little bit paranoid that some kind of complex and devastating revenge might be brewing for me after the shoot. I might have been slightly mean to her once or twice... ;)

-Q.

lady.JPG
I just saw a business lady sitting in a pub with her bare soles stucked under her chair. hahah and I remembered about your clip haha
I think this position would be perfect for foot tickling if her soles would be tied to the chair.

I also like that she wears this elegant dress haha

What do you think? H

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back