• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(im)Mortals are Ticklish (M/M),(M/Other)

Grub2517

Fantasy, Ganymede/Zeus. Based on the myth, if you're unfamiliar I suggest you do a brief search.
Lemme know what you think!
(FYI, for this story I'm using the versions of the myth where Ganymede is a young adult.)

After all these years Ganymede had finally become accustomed to the realm of Olympus. His initial abduction had been terrifying, and the first few years after that unbelievably lonely, but once he accepted his new place in the world and finally fell in step with Zeus life became a lot easier. Nowadays he was actually quite happy go lucky, having mostly forgotten his former world and stopped mourning old friends as he made new ones. He wasn’t even awkward about running around bare naked anymore like he used to… intimidated a little but not awkward. He had settled in and knew about all he felt he needed to in his new station… every once in a while though something would remind him of his old world. If only as a passing curiosity…

“My beautiful Ganymede… It is time.”

The everyouthful boy turned around to see great lord Zeus, a combination of handsome and intimidating you could not get anywhere else. Ganymede already knew what ‘it is time’ meant, it was time for him to be carried back down to Earth to refill the god’s nectar. With a silent nod of acknowledgement Zeus seamlessly morphed into the same powerful eagle that carried him away all those lifetimes ago and continued to carry him between realms. This is when Ganymede made his move. As a god Zeus was far larger and more powerful than he could hope to challenge but when he morphed into an eagle he was… vulnerable. And Ganymede was curious. Over all the years they had flown Zeus had always carried him in a very particular position and expressed some discomfort when the boy squirmed away from that position… at first he thought it was because the god wanted to stay in a secure position, but after a recent flight he got another idea of what it could be. As the god turned eagle motioned for the boy to come, Ganymede tackled him to the ground, straddling his belly and using his knees to pin his wings wide open. The god’s avian face seemed a bit surprised, more inquisitive than anything else.

“O lord Zeus… I am curious… are gods ticklish?”

The eagle squawked slightly and gave him a ‘what???’ look. Ganymede saw this as his opportunity and he began to trace his hands along the eagle’s inner wing feathers. Zeus’s body tensed immediately followed by several small jerks, his face rapidly changing to strain as he tried to remain stoick (and failed). Ganymede was amused but saw no reason to pick up the pace just yet, as long as he had the clear upper hand it was quite sensual to slooooowwwwwllly wring it out of him. Continuing to trace his single digits through Zeus’s down was getting quite the reaction already as the eagle began more defined jerks and struggles to escape… Zeus just could not explain his sudden weakness in this disposition, even though he was bigger and stronger than any normal eagle and should certainly be strong enough to overturn Ganymede, this young boy still somehow managed to pin him down with those iron knees, leaving him utterly helpless to protect himself as those roving fingers continued their inexorable path through his wings. Ganymede shifted to the outermost feathers, finding them not very sensitive but then discovering by accident that the roots where they attached to the wing were the most sensitive place yet. He gave those special attention, fondling the inside and outside of each joint like you would a human toe, and Zeus’s reaction was absolutely priceless as he flopped his head back and forth, desperately trying not to make eye contact while simultaneously holding out the tidal wave of laughter that Ganymede knew was coming.
“Fascinating, O lord. I do believe I have found one more thing you have in common with mortals…”
Ganymede never imagined he would relish in the thrill of this like he was. For all this time he had been the submissive one, this role reversal was quite enjoyable and there was something primally thrilling about being the one to tear Zeus’s sanity from him, watching the stoic god unravel stitch by stitch. Finally satisfied with the sadistic teasing Ganymede went in for more, wriggling his fingers across the most sensitive parts of both wings. Zeus finally broke, and began shrieking in the closest a bird can get to laughing. It was music to Ganymede’s ears, not only because it proved his point, but showed some level of tangible dominance over Zeus. This was him , and the feather light touches of his fingers no less, that was causing the mighty god of all realms to break right in front of him.

“I must say I really enjoy this, my lord.”

The youth’s voice was so casual, his face so beautiful Zeus could still get lost in it… if it wasn’t for the fingers stealing all conscious thought at the moment. The sensation reseeded momentarily, Zeus tried to take a breather but quickly realized what Ganymede was going for as he danced down either side of the feathery neck, toward the point where the eagle’s wing joints met his chest. The equivalent of a human armpit Ganymede reckoned. The reactions sure proved the point, his laughter slowly bubbling up as tension increased, then finally letting go as his fingers dug in. The avian screeches that he was producing were unmistakable, but still satisfyingly different from human laughter, higher pitch yet slower and more throaty. By now his strength for getting away had long since gone and Ganymede was more free to explore, flooding Zeus’s body with a new onslaught.

“I can see now why you enjoy your position of power, O mighty Zeus. You would not mind occasionally giving a little control to your cupbearer, would you?”

Zeus wouldn’t have been able to speak as an eagle anyway, but this was doubly true as all vocalization was blocked by shrieking laughter. Ganymede spent a few minutes on the ‘wingpits’ before he turned around, wondering if the underside of the talons were ticklish which they were, but not much and they were hard to hold open so the boy mostly stuck to the belly and lower ribs, going for the wings on occasion to keep Zeus on his toes. Or, err, talons. As Ganymede turned around face to face again Zeus finally mustered the strength to morph back to his normal form, sending Ganymede tumbling to the ground. Still painting, Zeus could barely express his displeasure.

“What… What… Were… you… doing?!?!”

“I was curious. I wanted to know if you and the other gods were ticklish so…”

“How did that cross your mind, dear Ganymede?”

“I realized you would only carry me in one position. I got curious, my lord. That’s all..”

Zeus’s face shifted, then as Ganymede turned away for a moment he let a smirk cross his face. Unbeknownst to Ganymede, Zeus was forming a plan of his own.

“Dear Ganymede, we hav’nt got time for this. Get your pitcher.”

Having had his fun, Ganymede gladly grabbed his golden pitcher and stood ready for Zeus, assuming things would just go back to the normal day of the immortals. It was routine by now, Zeus would get a flying start and snatch him up from the air as it was much easier that way, by now Ganymede was well familiar with the posture and places Zeus would grab for him and was prepared even with his back to him… but today things were different. The eagle snatched Ganymede up in a tremendously awkward position, leaving him dangling by his arms with Zeus’s wing feathers brushing right against the boy’s exposed sides. Not expecting the sudden sensation the boy broke out in giggles instantly, flailing desperately to get back into a regular position. Zeus would not allow it, this was payback. He positioned the boy’s body to create a perfect pendulum effect, the boy was constantly slipping downwards, immortal or not his survival instincts would kick in and he would squirm upward, tickling his armpits and ribs with the eagle’s wings while simultaneously his feet struggled for purchase, soles positioned precariously on the tips of the eagle’s talons to tickle him even more.

“ZE-- Ha Ha--- ZEUS!! Hahahahahahahaha!! Zehuhuhuhuhuhuhuhusssss!!”

Just as Zeus had moments earlier, Ganymede lost all sensical thought as the ticklish sensations hit him from every direction at once, forcing his body into hysterical boyish laughter. Zeus drank up the sound and the squirms from his cupbearer turned captive. It was a beautiful cycle, the boy’s arms were still holding him up by clasping the eagle’s neck making it impossible for him to protect his sides and underarms as the constant flapping of the wings feathers offered no reprieve, while Zeus also saw to it that Ganymede’s feet continued struggling above his talons which would tickle plenty, but never offer true support. The more Ganymede struggled the more torture the poor, defenseless youth would unleash upon himself, making him squirm more, which only worsened his predicament further. Whenever the boy found some less torturous equilibrium (or just when Zeus got bored) the god would bend his head down and peck at the boys ribs or armpits to start the cycle again. Within minutes the boy’s words were barely understandable over the constant belly laughs.

“Lohahahahrhrhrhddd! Stahahahhahahahpppp! Pleahehehehehessssse!”

He kept begging whenever he could breathe, but Zeus was not having it. This was to reassert his dominance, and some punishment. Accenting that last point, Zeus bent his neck around and dug his beak tip into the boy’s helpless armpit to add to the torment, unleashing a new wave of laughter and pleading. Come to think of it, why was he even flying on a path straight to Earth? Pitcher and nectar long forgotten he could fly around in this position for a few hours, just to teach the boy a lesson. Besides, he was getting immense pleasure from Ganymede’s predicament… he’d held the boy in the same flying position for centuries, he didn’t see why he couldn’t do this again in the future. Whenever Ganymede was seeming a little too disobedient.

Part two here:

Last edited:
Very nice! I love the premise, and the characters are well drawn. You have a very effective writing style, and the tickling is great!

I would love to see you do more with Greek mythology and bring in some of the other gods. Maybe Zeus could start using tickling to punish other gods, Titans, or mortals.

Thanks for writing and sharing!

I do have a chapter 2 of this, though it is very much just a role reversal of chapter one and I originally wasn't going to post it. If anyone's interested though I could.

it would be nice to read new tickle stories about Zeus ... of how he is tickled by all his enemies.. make the mighty god go mad ..

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back