• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Idea for video producers

Tzing

TMF Regular
I happened across this comic...
Tickle Training (Tickling Shinigami).png
(Full version at https://www.deviantart.com/ticklingshinigami/art/Mercy-and-Sarah-training-Commission-881327126)

... and realized I'd like more clips with positive begging: "Don't stop!", "I love it!", etc. This seems pretty rare. Lees are sometimes briefly forced to say something like "tickle me." But in those moments they rarely try to sell it (understandably).

A model appearing to love it and screaming things like "Tickle harder!" or "Get my feet!" is a hot fantasy. A good example is in an old Paradise Vision vid called Sheik's Delight, in which 3 girls vie to become the Sheik's new wife. Bella is adorable in that and plays the role well.

The rest of this comic about "training" to associate tickling with pleasure is separable. That's fun too, just different. I'm mainly suggesting more scenes where hotties act they love being tickled and enthusiastically beg for more.

Check out the series of videos featuring Jennifer from Sole Mates (www.sole-mates.us or https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/66039) - she (unprompted, mind) tells him to (regarding tickling her feet) to drive her to "screaming", and about halfway through one of the videos, points her foot at him and says, "this is yours." It's clear she's having the time of her life and doesn't want it to end. Once the Sonicare comes out, she even gasps "yes" as it fires up. Choice shit

Thanks Phineas, these clips with Jennifer look amazing! Buying two now.

If anyone knows of more like this, please let me know

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back