• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(im)Mortals are Ticklish Pt. II (M/M)

Grub2517

This is a SEQUEL to the original, suggest you read it.
Again, this is the version of the myth where Ganymede is abducted as a young adult not a child.

Ganymede’s feet hit soft ground as Zeus returned him from another water gathering trip. He set the pitcher down and waited for the god, who decided to remain as an eagle for now. Ganymede didn’t question why Zeus liked to remain in his particular animal forms anymore, just went along with it and served him all the same. Zeus settled on a flat stone, opening his wing to invite the naked youth to sit. Ganymede liked the eagle’s embrace, nestled into one of his wings he felt warm and protected as Zeus also enjoyed the position, cuddling the youth in a personal, intimate way... but today he wasn’t doing it just for that. A recent experience had stirred something inside of Zeus, and he wanted to explore it more… specifically, with beautiful Ganymede. He let him settle in, reclining into his wing while providing the life giving nectar for him to drink, while also letting him admire Ganymede’s entire form. It was nothing new, nothing voyeuristic, it just was and if anything Ganymede accepted the admiration. Ganymede really was the perfect mortal… lean yet muscular, perfect proportions, bright and smooth skin, no hair aside from his head, and that face alone was so… intoxicating. At that moment Ganymede shifted, wrapping his arm around Zeus’s neck and exposing his entire side and armpit… it was irresistible and the god moved on his desire. He moved his embracing wing, curling the tip inward to gently move against his side, the stifled giggles the boy let out were a wonderful appetizer, a prelude to the main course. He shifted his feathers up slightly and Ganymede curled away, Zeus followed, making Ganymede well aware of his intention.

“Ze- Zeuuhuhs??? That Ti-Tickleleles!”

Zeus flashed Ganymede a knowing look, removing any ambiguity as he traced his wingtip feathers over his side again and made him contort in the most beautiful of ways. His other wing joined it, wrapping the boy in a hug of sorts as dozens of feathers slid across his sides and into his arms.

“Lo- Lord!! Whahahaht hahahave I dohohne?!?!”

Actually, Nothing. Zeus was not displeased at Ganymede in any way, he just wanted to fulfill his newfound craving. The boy tickling him, and the subsequent experience tickling the boy, had awoken some primal desire within Zeus, a way to show dominance, to torture without leaving a mark. It was thrilling, and lustful in a deeper way. As he continued Ganymede finally broke out into true laughter, dropping the chalice as his arms reflexively clutched in, now squirming to escape Zeus’s embrace entirely. Zeus could forgive Ganymede’s flailing, he was born a mortal after all and couldn’t really control himself, but it was too inconvenient. As Ganymede continued to flail he suddenly stopped, his mind seeming to disconnect from his muscles as Zeus exerted an unseen power over him. Instead of moving away Ganymede settled back into the winged embrace, moving completely involuntarily back into the god’s clutches. With no way to resist mild teasing became full on torment, Ganymede’s laughter fully released to send chills down Zeus’s spine. Meeting the eagle’s eyes was a whole new torment for Ganymede… the eagle’s face was vindictive, determined, the eye contact making it abundantly clear that his own pleading eyes and begging tone would grant him no mercy. In fact the eagle now moved his head down and used his beak to prod at his ribs adding yet more tickles. Ganymede was only slightly relieved when the tickles left him, the eagle moving from behind him as he was gently laid flat on the stone. He was only able to move from the neck up now as Zeus went to stand on his chest, towering over the youth’s pleading face.

“Ze-Zeus?! What have I done to upset you lord, please!”

Zeus could have morphed back and told him right then, but he enjoyed keeping Ganymede like this. It was another rush of dominance hearing the boy plead for forgiveness without knowing what to beg for. He just gave a smirky squawk as he moved his wings to Ganymede’s sides, the youth’s arms spreading wide to welcome the feathers. Songlike laughter filled the air as the numerous feathers ignited sensitive nerves, the boy’s body remaining vulnerable even as his head shook uselessly from side to side and every atom in his body screamed at him to escape. It was the strangest, most unbearable sensation for Ganymede... his body still felt completely normal as he was forced to take in every sensation, his muscles still letting him squirm in small movements, while any meaningful motion seemed mysteriously beyond him. Of course his squirming didn’t even phase the eagle, and in reality it only inflamed Zeus’s desire more. He traced his wings upward, laying even more feathers across the boy’s skin as the tip feathers continued towards his armpits.

“NOOHOHOHO!! AHAHAHAHAHA!! ZEUHS STAHHP PLEAAAASSEE!!”

Enjoying Ganymede’s helpless begging, Zeus pressed his outermost feathers into the open hollows, taking in the laughter that resulted. Simultaneously dragging dozens of his feathers along the entirety of the boy’s sides brought beautiful sounds Zeus never imagined before… sounds of involuntary bliss under the unrelenting tickles, his own body betraying him as it stayed helplessly open to Zeus’s torment. The rush of passion spurred Zeus on further, he replaced his beak with his talons on the boy’s ribs while still flexing his wings, adding yet another layer of overwhelming sensation as the shockwaves coursed through his body. The feeling of countless feathers dragging across his skin to excite every nerve was maddening enough, but adding the talons, slowly working up his chest as the tips wriggled between his ribs nearly sent him over the edge. Ganymede was losing control… he had lost control, but he was sure that Zeus was in his mind as well, keeping him sane and maybe even amplifying the sensations. Zeus sawed his wings back and forth, each individual feather making its own tortuous path across his skin. Zeus hadn’t thought of this before, but the eagle was perfectly equipped for tickling… on top of the dozens of ultra soft feathers it had muscular talons, and a beak with blunt edge and a sharp tip. All the tools he needed for any situation, right in reach. Speaking of, time to put that tip to use. He stopped for a moment, giving Ganymede a few breaths as he was sat up, ensuring he retained perfect view of his tormentor. The eagle was now sitting in front of his feet, dramatically flaring his wings outward and twitching his feathers.

“Nnn no lord!! No lord please! please please please… whatever I did, I don’t… I don- Please, I beg you!”

Ganymede’s toes involuntarily curled back, tensing the skin of his soles and heightening the sensation. As he was about to speak again his breath caught in his throat as Zeus ran the tip of his beak teasingly over the sole. Ganymede fought with all his will to move but the minute squirms did nothing to help his position… arms useless at his sides and legs remaining still. Even before the feathers touched him giggles were seeping into his frantic voice.

“Ze- zehuhus! My lord this- this is not nessisahahary!”

His legs suddenly went limp, denying him even the ability to squirm away. Zeus brought his wings towards him, hovering above skin just long enough to meet Ganymede’s pleading eyes before assaulting the defenseless youth. Ganymede’s entire world seemed to collapse down to his feet, the shockwaves radiating from them combined with the utter inability to do anything. Feathers moved up down and around both, twisting from front to back and around the toes while the beak occasionally gave a peck or two to sharpen the effect. Even if Ganymede could move it would probably be beyond him, his mind so overwhelmed with sensation that he couldn’t even speak. In his mind he thought he had to be reaching some sort of endpoint, silently begging for the feathers to leave as the sensations seemed to drag on for hours. Finally Zeus pulled his wings away, shifting back forward. Ganymede was laid fully back once more, feathers stimulating his sides yet again as Zeus traced his beak around the boy’s arms and ribcage. As the boy’s eyes clenched for another long assault he felt the sensations shift… talons became skin, feathers became fingers, and beak became tongue. Ganymede opened his eyes to see Zeus back in his normal form, getting in a few last teasing licks before withdrawing with a smile. In the same instant Ganymede finally regained control of his limbs, instinctively curling into a ball as Zeus straddled his hips,

“I do so love watching you like that.”
“My lord, have I angered you?? What have I done to deserve this treatment?”
“Oh nothing my dear Ganymede. I just really enjoy watching you in the throes of laughter.”
“So…”
“You have not displeased me Ganymede. I really must thank you. You were the one who introduced me to the activity which I now greatly enjoy.”

Ganymede reluctantly smiled as Zeus dismounted him, sitting both back up on the rock. He looked over to realize that the pitcher had spilled in all the chaos, Ganymede knew this meant another trip to fill it though he didn’t complain.

“We are not done yet, cupbearer.”

Ganymede nodded and Zeus seamlessly morphed back, a twinge of anxiety settled within Ganymede as he again saw all the torturous feathers and talons… this anxiety would end up being well founded. Zeus lifted Ganymede into the air without full support, forcing the youth to clasp around his neck while his feet flailed in the air. It was a position he had experienced before, but there was nothing he could do to stop it. Feathers dragged up and down in his underarms with each wingbeat, his legs frantically trying to gain a foothold but only finding tickly feathers and the quivering tips of the eagle’s talons.

“Zeus!! NOHOHOHOHOHOHOOO!! NOHOHOHOHOHT AAAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAN!!”

Ganymede was never in danger, and he knew that, but the beautiful thing about reflexes is that they’re almost impossible to fight against. Thousands of feet up Ganymede couldn’t let go, he was going to fight, going to squirm into Zeus’s feathers, going to torture himself without any way to stop. To make things even worse the beak returned, sending irregular flares across his ribcage as he desperately fought to stop squirming.

“Zeus no! Stop! Please!”

He met the eagle’s eyes, Zeus’s head was mere inches away but he was powerless to stop it. Zeus loved the psychological game just as much as the physical one, again feeling a rush of power at the ease in which he manipulated and tormented him. As much as he enjoyed the predicament he wanted to mix it up a bit, never stopping the upper body tickles he used his talons to grab Ganymede’s ankles, holding them firm so he could use his tail feathers on the open soles. Ganymede couldn’t even beg at this point, his mind almost completely shut off by the overload of sensation, this is the way Zeus loved it. Zeus’s vindictive side just loved to punish Ganymede like this, loved to exert his power… he wouldn’t do it enough to harm their relationship or traumatize him, but Zeus knew he would be craving this again in the future. Ganymede might as well get used to it.

This is so wonderfully creative and well-written! Excellently done and surprisingly cute :) I feel like it's rare to see Zeus be portrayed as being this playful or using his well-known transformations to great effect. I'd totally read a series of Zeus going around and tickling fellows in various ways ;)

Thanks! I had an idea of doing Zeus/Prometheus at some point, I don't really have any others as I don't know Greek myth too well but I'm open to suggestions!:bouncybou

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back