• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What is your tickle torture FANTASY?

BlasterMaster

1st Level Yellow Feather
What is your tickle torture FANTASY? Like, your ultimate tickle torture dream that'd you would love to have come true?

For me it's having a well endowed muscular Amazonian woman lying on her back on a fluffy ostrich feather blanket while bound spread eagle via secure yet comfy restraints while naked and I softly and gently tickle her into sweating, panting, begging MESS!

What's all of yours?

An elderly woman in her 80s tickling a pretty blonde tan girls tummy with her wrinkled old hands.

1. Redoing good mainstream tickles that are */M and redoing them with Women
2. An F/F situation Female spy getting interrogated by another Woman and having her feet tickle tortured.

Any situation where I can't see what's happening, I can't beg for it to stop and my tickler has absolutely no mercy. Weather it be bound with a blindfold and gag, or my feet through a wall with toes tied where I can't see who's on the other side. The terror and pleasure of it all would be a dream/nightmare come true.

What is your tickle torture FANTASY? Like, your ultimate tickle torture dream that'd you would love to have come true?

For me it's having a well endowed muscular Amazonian woman lying on her back on a fluffy ostrich feather blanket while bound spread eagle via secure yet comfy restraints while naked and I softly and gently tickle her into sweating, panting, begging MESS!

What's all of yours?

I cannot begin to tell you how distracted I am after reading this about 7 times.

Oh my goodness! :blush:

What's all of yours?

Not a muscular Amazonian woman for sure, but the thought of this! Goodness :D

In 2016, there was a thread about that, to which I have already replied:
I wish to be kidnapped by a women's college basketball team and gang-tickled for hours. :bouncybou

To be tied tightly to a chair and forced to watch a married couple tickle, tease, and torture my wife for hours. I want them to have no mercy on her, not caring at all how she feels about it or about them. Included in there would be a dose of spanking her and forcing her to worship them.

I want to be someone's tickle slave. Just lose any autonomy I have and be a sadistic ler's plaything.

1-To be wrestled to the bed, stripped, taunted, teased and tickled by 2 women!

2- To watch as my gf is pinned and tickled by 2 or 3 guys

3- to be stripped, tied and tickled by a guy

Very specific, so bare with me. My ultimate tickle fantasy is to be strapped to a medical exam table with my arms straight out to the side like a "T". I will be wearing only a black t-shirt and black boxer briefs. My shirt is to be neatly folded up to the bottom of my chest exposing my entire abdomen, and the top of my underwear is to be rolled down in a similar fashion. At this point I will be at the mercy of the tickler and whatever they want to do to me, however it is very likely I will become aroused and my "man part" will escape the confines of my undergarment. When this occurs, my "man part" shall be incorporated into the tickling. I will be tickled until the tickler sees fit to stop. At the end of this ultimate session I should be well satisfied.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

1. Redoing good mainstream tickles that are */M and redoing them with Women
2. An F/F situation Female spy getting interrogated by another Woman and having her feet tickle tortured.

I'm 110% with the above.....

Have a guy tied up, face up, woman riding him, while I tickle his feet. Not necessarily an incredibly wild fantasy, but one that I'm figuring will have few serious takers.

To be tied up spread eagle, and gang tickled by 3 or 4 beautiful women in black stockings and lingerie, used as their tickle toy for hours. Sometimes all of them tickle me, sometimes just one tries out different techniques to find her favorite spot, sometimes one of them lets me worship her feet while the others tickle. Having them tease and edge my cock and make me beg to cum, but not until they've tickled every last laugh out of me.

Have a guy tied up, face up, woman riding him, while I tickle his feet. Not necessarily an incredibly wild fantasy, but one that I'm figuring will have few serious takers.

If distance wasn’t an issue, I know I’d be top of your volunteer list 😅 Sounds like a wonderful combination of pleasure and torture

I am very interested in the medical scenario with sadistic nurses using tickling, laughing gas and itching powder

For a long time, mine was being hired by a college sorority to test and attempt to break the pledges with foot tickling.

For a long time, mine was being hired by a college sorority to test and attempt to break the pledges with foot tickling.

Didn't the Way Too Ticklish guy actually get to do that? Some people thought his "Sorority Initiation" videos might be fake, but you could hear a bunch of other girls giggling and commenting in the background.

that actually sounds fun and i'd likely be down. there was a dude years ago on fetlife who reached out to me for something similar

As for my fantasies:

Hold a competition between 2 girls where they spend a day doing what they can to make their feet as sweaty/smelly as possible, with the girl who's feet smell less gets tickle tortured -- giving them both incentive to try and get stinky feet. While I'm tickling one girl, the other has her feet in front of my face to sniff and worship. Then when I've had my fill of worship, we reverse it and tie the smellier footed girl down and tag-team tickle her feet by scrubbing them clean. This fantasy usually has my gf in one of the roles and since she's deathly ticklish but rarely has smelly feet, she's definitely suffering through the tickling 1st.

I'm at a party where there's a ton of people just drinking and having a good time. There's one girl there who's had a quiet crush on me forever, who takes advantage of how fucked up I am by taking me to a room and tying me to the bed. She reveals she's been stalking me forever and knows all about my kinks (feet and tickling), revealing that she has a cum fetish. She wants to milk a load out of me, but wants to make it huge so she utilizes my fetishes. She says that she's been wearing shoes sockless all day to make them smelly, rubbing them on my face while tickle torturing and playing with my cock until I cum.

Finally, a lesbian who's so into my girlfriend's feet that, in exchange for letting her worship my girl's feet, she'll suffer through a session of tickle torture with me.

Tickling recognised and practised as a genuine medical treatment, that's my ultimate fantasy. Imagine being sent by your MD or knowing a friend who is sent to the clinic for 'enhanced neurological' exposure. Tied up and tickled on subscription :)

I am in a coffee shop in a town I have never been to before. I am among complete strangers. For reasons known only to them a customer sneaks up behind me and tickles my sides. I let out a squeal, piquing the interest of everyone in the shop. Mortified I make a break for the door. It is blocked by another customer, knowingly preventing my escape. I am trapped.

Slowly I back away, feeling nervous sweat drip down my forehead. My eyes grow WIDE as more people surround me. I keep slowly backing away until I am gently grabbed by a pair of hands. They have me now. Quietly and menacingly they all smile at me, wiggling their fingers. Escape is impossible and I know that I am going to be tickled. I see in their eyes pure delight. People of all ages, races, genders and abilities have rallied around one single goal. Tickling me.

Once the tickling begins it is relentless. I am passed around from person to person as they all take turns tickling me all the while taunting and teasing me. Even the cute, young baristas get in on the fun. I collapse in a sweaty, begging, laughing mess and am hauled to a table where I am laid out like the centerpiece of a dinner table. Do I escape? Do they relent? Or am I just kept there for their own amusement?

Regardless of the outcome, I oddly find the humiliation to be liberating. Among strangers I let go of all my inhibitions. Gone are my responsibilities and the stress of my job. This is an escape from the minuitiae of everyday life. I love it and hate it at the same time. But deep down I want this and so do they.

**Please note this is, as the OP stipulated, a fantasy ONLY. I do NOT condone non-consensual tickling or touching in real life.

Last edited:
Haha, that's a good question. Being a flight attendant my ultimate fantasy would be to "capture" three specific female colleagues and tie them on chairs next to each other with their nylon covered legs stretched. Then proceed to cut their stockings exposing the soft feet beneath and start giving each the feather and toothbrush treatment.
All three of them have admitted before to having very ticklish feet and one even said that if someone would ever kidnap and interrogate her this way she would break within a few seconds (I promise I wasn't the one asking, it was a totally unrelated conversation :D)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back