• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What is your tickle torture FANTASY?

To kneel astride a girl, pinning and tickling her until I feel the warmth and wetness of her peeing herself.

And in fantasy to watch my captive girl, who knows that her daily hour of tickling is getting closer and closer...

Get this:
1. I date someone who's extremely ticklish.
2. She comes back for a second dose because she actually enjoys it.

That's about as deep as it gets right now.

An ex gets in touch with me out of the blue. We meet up for drinks. We talk about old times. She says... You know... You tickled me a lot back then. I never got a chance to get you back. I think you owe me... Later on she gets revenge.

Always a fun question ;) Honestly, if I could have *any* fantasy, no matter how outlandish? I'd kind of like to take an earlier poster's fantasy of having a genie, but instead of using the wishes to tickle him/her, I'd much rather use the wishes to submit myself to the nearly endless tickling possibilities of such a genie. I remember reading a story where Aladdin had his three wishes turned on him and eventually ended up trapped in the genie's bottle and tickled mercilessly by the genie and a tickle monster of his own creation. THAT would be a fantasy come true for me...

I have always had a fantasy about a tickle forest - literally an enchanted forest where all the people and all the trees, flowers, everything wants to tickle me. And I’ll just kinda run around naked falling victim to new torture devices at every turn.

Didn't the Way Too Ticklish guy actually get to do that? Some people thought his "Sorority Initiation" videos might be fake, but you could hear a bunch of other girls giggling and commenting in the background.

I remember that video. The video is one thing, I want my shot. I will get those feet flailing and those girls laughing!

Get this:
1. I date someone who's extremely ticklish.
2. She comes back for a second dose because she actually enjoys it.

That's about as deep as it gets right now.

Its incredible isin't it? I am in a relationship with an awesome lady who was vanilla when it came to tickling but discovered with me that she likes being tickled and makes it a truly awesome experience!

I have always had a fantasy about a tickle forest - literally an enchanted forest where all the people and all the trees, flowers, everything wants to tickle me. And I’ll just kinda run around naked falling victim to new torture devices at every turn.

I'll be visiting the great great state of Florida in July. What forrest did you say you were walking around in? ;0)

Its incredible isin't it? I am in a relationship with an awesome lady who was vanilla when it came to tickling but discovered with me that she likes being tickled and makes it a truly awesome experience!

You wouldn't think it's a tall order but the times I thought I met really great women (I thought) on t-dates was when the next day they spazz out and say something like "I only said that I liked it so you'd like me more" and talk about some shortcoming I had that wasn't sorted out at the time or I met someone who had underlying issues (and I get it, everyone's a little crazy, but I'd just like crazy in the sack vs all the way lol).

There were good times as well, to be sure, but they ramped up in intensity to "marry me!" shit that I just can't wrap my head around.

lol so that's my fantasy. A middle point.

My biggest fantasy is tickle-torturing and dominating both members of a male/female couple at the same time.

1) Myself and 3 women wearing nothing but shorts or for them a short skirt if they prefer in a 2 hour free for all

2) To tickle torture a normally dominant woman wearing a crop top/latex skirt combination

Intermittent tickling throughout the day, kept on edge.

Nerf war, water balloon fight, or a pillow fight with myself, another female, and a specific person. Ending with I and the other female tied together for his torture and pleasure.

I want to be tied spread eagle, first face up, then face down, and tickle tortured for HOURS by multiple lers, only taking brief breaks when I need to breathe. I'd love to have a couple lers focusing on my upper body, one focusing on my thighs and hips, and one tickling my feet. They could switch around or take breaks as needed, but someone would almost always be tickling me. In my fantasy they are skilled lers who use a variety of techniques and speeds so I never get used to what they are doing. Every now and then they would switch to massaging me because massages feel sooo good, and it would make it so I wouldn't know when the tickles were coming again. A blindfold and ball gag would be used for at least part of the time and I would be in a bikini so all my worst spots were exposed and vulnerable for my lers.

One of mine is being tied eagle spread in plain white panties and having a solemn, male tickler that doesnt talk much just tickle me all over and really intense. Use oil and brushes on my feet. Just ignores me, but also puts a gag in if im too loud. Anyways, I'm severely tickled all over and he just ignores my panties for the longest time. Then finally, cuts them off with a scissors at the hips (I'm gagged by now). Maybe puts a pillow under my hips if there isnt one already. And just slides right in.

Have a guy tied up, face up, woman riding him, while I tickle his feet. Not necessarily an incredibly wild fantasy, but one that I'm figuring will have few serious takers.

I like this one. I'd volunteer to ride him! Maybe get his ribs while I'm at it.

One of mine is being tied eagle spread in plain white panties and having a solemn, male tickler that doesnt talk much just tickle me all over and really intense. Use oil and brushes on my feet. Just ignores me, but also puts a gag in if im too loud. Anyways, I'm severely tickled all over and he just ignores my panties for the longest time. Then finally, cuts them off with a scissors at the hips (I'm gagged by now). Maybe puts a pillow under my hips if there isnt one already. And just slides right in.

Wow I like you 😁

Without the gagging part (because I love to hear free-flowing laughter) and with consent, I'd love to be doing something like this.

Another fantasy of mine, being a ler this time:
I have an attractive man eagle spread naked on my bed, tied tight and tickle his ribs and pits really good and caress his thighs and under his knees so that tickles. I'd get his feet real good and for awhile with oil and hairbrushes and other tools. Just completely ignore his hard on, but tickle every where else. Then when he's spent, I'd tickle his cock and balls with differnet types of feathers and techinques. Also clean up if he came and just tickle some more like that possibly.

Wow. Wonderful description!

As far as just fantasy stuff, I like the original "Cloak and Feather" story. The idea of a female prisoner getting tickled by her lady captor in a jail cell is provocative. In that story, Ramirez ties Samantha Storm to a heavy chair and tickles her bare feet, without mercy, just because Storm caused her a lot of trouble. No interrogation, or the like. Ramirez just tickles Storm until she feels like stopping. But that's just fantasy. We all have them....

As far as reality, I'm not too picky about it. If you're lucky enough to find a consensual tickle partner, there're many possibilities. My ex used to put her feet in my lap, then let me pull off her socks and tickle her bare feet and her toes until she had to pull her feet away, and that was damn fun!

To have the god-like powers of a genie & making my tickle fantasies come true. A lot of my stories are based on that.

Wow, that sounds like a great and fun idea!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back