Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

8/4/2021

TMF Membership is free, and lets you post and see media attachments!

New from MTJ

Thompson
Corporation #9

Click here
6/28/21

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

What is your tickle torture FANTASY?

What is your tickle torture FANTASY? Like, your ultimate tickle torture dream that'd you would love to have come true?

For me it's having a well endowed muscular Amazonian woman lying on her back on a fluffy ostrich feather blanket while bound spread eagle via secure yet comfy restraints while naked and I softly and gently tickle her into sweating, panting, begging MESS!

What's all of yours?
    Ghaleon: WHY have you DONE THIS? What IS IT that you CAN SEE that I CANNOT? TELL ME!

Dyne: I see a bright hope for the future that resides in each and every human being.

Ghaleon: I see only DESPAIR!

An elderly woman in her 80s tickling a pretty blonde tan girls tummy with her wrinkled old hands.

1. Redoing good mainstream tickles that are */M and redoing them with Women
    2. An F/F situation Female spy getting interrogated by another Woman and having her feet tickle tortured.

Any situation where I can't see what's happening, I can't beg for it to stop and my tickler has absolutely no mercy. Weather it be bound with a blindfold and gag, or my feet through a wall with toes tied where I can't see who's on the other side. The terror and pleasure of it all would be a dream/nightmare come true.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDebonairDamsels View Post
    What is your tickle torture FANTASY? Like, your ultimate tickle torture dream that'd you would love to have come true?

For me it's having a well endowed muscular Amazonian woman lying on her back on a fluffy ostrich feather blanket while bound spread eagle via secure yet comfy restraints while naked and I softly and gently tickle her into sweating, panting, begging MESS!

What's all of yours?
    I cannot begin to tell you how distracted I am after reading this about 7 times.

Oh my goodness!

IN THE DIRTY SOUTH or MIDDLE TENNESSEE AREA?
    MUNCH- THIS SEPTEMBER 2021 @ 4:00 p.m. Date and Location: TBA
    Food, drinks, meet & greet!
    DM me for specific details!

Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDebonairDamsels View Post

What's all of yours?
    Not a muscular Amazonian woman for sure, but the thought of this! Goodness

Like finding a genie and making her my tickle toy?

There was a thread quite about that, to which I have already replied:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...-in-1-sentence

My answer (post#42) was:

A literal eternity of ticklish agony and humiliation for a young woman trapped in a pocket reality from which there is no escape, and over which she has no control.

Cats are known to see within the dark. Yet, if you had sight like a cat, even for one day, would you really want to see what's in the dark ?

Click here to check 101 TMF Weekly Pictures

Blog Entries
    In 2016, there was a thread about that, to which I have already replied:
    I wish to be kidnapped by a women's college basketball team and gang-tickled for hours.
    <== the sacred soles of Goddess Shelly

A link to my stories on the TMF.

Buy my first novel "Sorority Sisters" here.

Order one of my collections of short stories from MTJ Publishing here:

TRAPPED AND TICKLED series
    Order Today!

עם ישראל חי
    אֶרֶץ יִשְׂרָאֵל חי

To be tied tightly to a chair and forced to watch a married couple tickle, tease, and torture my wife for hours. I want them to have no mercy on her, not caring at all how she feels about it or about them. Included in there would be a dose of spanking her and forcing her to worship them.

I want to be someone's tickle slave. Just lose any autonomy I have and be a sadistic ler's plaything.

1-To be wrestled to the bed, stripped, taunted, teased and tickled by 2 women!

2- To watch as my gf is pinned and tickled by 2 or 3 guys

3- to be stripped, tied and tickled by a guy

Very specific, so bare with me. My ultimate tickle fantasy is to be strapped to a medical exam table with my arms straight out to the side like a "T". I will be wearing only a black t-shirt and black boxer briefs. My shirt is to be neatly folded up to the bottom of my chest exposing my entire abdomen, and the top of my underwear is to be rolled down in a similar fashion. At this point I will be at the mercy of the tickler and whatever they want to do to me, however it is very likely I will become aroused and my "man part" will escape the confines of my undergarment. When this occurs, my "man part" shall be incorporated into the tickling. I will be tickled until the tickler sees fit to stop. At the end of this ultimate session I should be well satisfied.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by xtickleytoesx View Post
    1. Redoing good mainstream tickles that are */M and redoing them with Women
    2. An F/F situation Female spy getting interrogated by another Woman and having her feet tickle tortured.
    I'm 110% with the above.....

Have a guy tied up, face up, woman riding him, while I tickle his feet. Not necessarily an incredibly wild fantasy, but one that I'm figuring will have few serious takers.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast