Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

8/1/21

There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!

New from MTJ

Thompson
Corporation #9

Click here
6/28/21

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    To be tied up spread eagle, and gang tickled by 3 or 4 beautiful women in black stockings and lingerie, used as their tickle toy for hours. Sometimes all of them tickle me, sometimes just one tries out different techniques to find her favorite spot, sometimes one of them lets me worship her feet while the others tickle. Having them tease and edge my cock and make me beg to cum, but not until they've tickled every last laugh out of me.

Quote Originally Posted by kucheeku View Post
    Have a guy tied up, face up, woman riding him, while I tickle his feet. Not necessarily an incredibly wild fantasy, but one that I'm figuring will have few serious takers.
    If distance wasnt an issue, I know Id be top of your volunteer list 😅 Sounds like a wonderful combination of pleasure and torture

Blog Entries
    I am very interested in the medical scenario with sadistic nurses using tickling, laughing gas and itching powder

To be tied tightly to a bed, naked and blindfolded while a sadistic female goes to town on every spot of mine. Then she puts her bare feet in my face while she edges me to a huge orgasm, then tortures me with post orgasm tickles. Then she lets me up after having her fill, takes off any clothes she has on, then asks me to do the same to her. I blindfold her, then tickle her absolutely senseless. I save her sexy feet until the end, when I use every tool and trick to drive her bare feet crazy. Then the lickling starts. I use my tongue to tickle every inch of her soles, between her toes, heels, arches, balls, everything. Then I use a vibrator to give her lots of orgasms, then treat her to the same post orgasm tickling she gave me. Then I untie her and a naked tickle fight happens. Any takers ?

For a long time, mine was being hired by a college sorority to test and attempt to break the pledges with foot tickling.

Quote Originally Posted by FFT32 View Post
    For a long time, mine was being hired by a college sorority to test and attempt to break the pledges with foot tickling.
    Didn't the Way Too Ticklish guy actually get to do that? Some people thought his "Sorority Initiation" videos might be fake, but you could hear a bunch of other girls giggling and commenting in the background.

Quote Originally Posted by kucheeku View Post
    Have a guy tied up, face up, woman riding him, while I tickle his feet. Not necessarily an incredibly wild fantasy, but one that I'm figuring will have few serious takers.
    that actually sounds fun and i'd likely be down. there was a dude years ago on fetlife who reached out to me for something similar

As for my fantasies:

Hold a competition between 2 girls where they spend a day doing what they can to make their feet as sweaty/smelly as possible, with the girl who's feet smell less gets tickle tortured -- giving them both incentive to try and get stinky feet. While I'm tickling one girl, the other has her feet in front of my face to sniff and worship. Then when I've had my fill of worship, we reverse it and tie the smellier footed girl down and tag-team tickle her feet by scrubbing them clean. This fantasy usually has my gf in one of the roles and since she's deathly ticklish but rarely has smelly feet, she's definitely suffering through the tickling 1st.

I'm at a party where there's a ton of people just drinking and having a good time. There's one girl there who's had a quiet crush on me forever, who takes advantage of how fucked up I am by taking me to a room and tying me to the bed. She reveals she's been stalking me forever and knows all about my kinks (feet and tickling), revealing that she has a cum fetish. She wants to milk a load out of me, but wants to make it huge so she utilizes my fetishes. She says that she's been wearing shoes sockless all day to make them smelly, rubbing them on my face while tickle torturing and playing with my cock until I cum.

Finally, a lesbian who's so into my girlfriend's feet that, in exchange for letting her worship my girl's feet, she'll suffer through a session of tickle torture with me.
    All posts are of my girlfriend and I. She's a 20-something Asian-American with the most ticklish size 5-6 feet you've ever seen. Gonna start selling full clips and picsets soon.

Do we do meetups? Hmu and find out

Tied to a bed and wrecked by Brie Larson.
    Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralBeatty View Post
    LOL dude. I've tickled nearly 300 women. I think I would know.

Tickling recognised and practised as a genuine medical treatment, that's my ultimate fantasy. Imagine being sent by your MD or knowing a friend who is sent to the clinic for 'enhanced neurological' exposure. Tied up and tickled on subscription :-)

Blog Entries
    I am in a coffee shop in a town I have never been to before. I am among complete strangers. For reasons known only to them a customer sneaks up behind me and tickles my sides. I let out a squeal, piquing the interest of everyone in the shop. Mortified I make a break for the door. It is blocked by another customer, knowingly preventing my escape. I am trapped.

Slowly I back away, feeling nervous sweat drip down my forehead. My eyes grow WIDE as more people surround me. I keep slowly backing away until I am gently grabbed by a pair of hands. They have me now. Quietly and menacingly they all smile at me, wiggling their fingers. Escape is impossible and I know that I am going to be tickled. I see in their eyes pure delight. People of all ages, races, genders and abilities have rallied around one single goal. Tickling me.

Once the tickling begins it is relentless. I am passed around from person to person as they all take turns tickling me all the while taunting and teasing me. Even the cute, young baristas get in on the fun. I collapse in a sweaty, begging, laughing mess and am hauled to a table where I am laid out like the centerpiece of a dinner table. Do I escape? Do they relent? Or am I just kept there for their own amusement?

Regardless of the outcome, I oddly find the humiliation to be liberating. Among strangers I let go of all my inhibitions. Gone are my responsibilities and the stress of my job. This is an escape from the minuitiae of everyday life. I love it and hate it at the same time. But deep down I want this and so do they.

**Please note this is, as the OP stipulated, a fantasy ONLY. I do NOT condone non-consensual tickling or touching in real life.
    Last edited by Alliekat; 06-17-2021 at 11:02 AM.

Haha, that's a good question. Being a flight attendant my ultimate fantasy would be to "capture" three specific female colleagues and tie them on chairs next to each other with their nylon covered legs stretched. Then proceed to cut their stockings exposing the soft feet beneath and start giving each the feather and toothbrush treatment.
    All three of them have admitted before to having very ticklish feet and one even said that if someone would ever kidnap and interrogate her this way she would break within a few seconds (I promise I wasn't the one asking, it was a totally unrelated conversation )

To kneel astride a girl, pinning and tickling her until I feel the warmth and wetness of her peeing herself.

And in fantasy to watch my captive girl, who knows that her daily hour of tickling is getting closer and closer...
    Carpe Costae !!!

Get this:
    1. I date someone who's extremely ticklish.
    2. She comes back for a second dose because she actually enjoys it.

That's about as deep as it gets right now.

An ex gets in touch with me out of the blue. We meet up for drinks. We talk about old times. She says... You know... You tickled me a lot back then. I never got a chance to get you back. I think you owe me... Later on she gets revenge.

Always a fun question Honestly, if I could have *any* fantasy, no matter how outlandish? I'd kind of like to take an earlier poster's fantasy of having a genie, but instead of using the wishes to tickle him/her, I'd much rather use the wishes to submit myself to the nearly endless tickling possibilities of such a genie. I remember reading a story where Aladdin had his three wishes turned on him and eventually ended up trapped in the genie's bottle and tickled mercilessly by the genie and a tickle monster of his own creation. THAT would be a fantasy come true for me...
    Be wary of the path that you take. That which may begin in freedom may end in bondage...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast