• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What is your tickle torture FANTASY?

Mine is hanging out with 2 or 3 attractive female friends. They start to discuss tickling and start arguing about which one of them is the best tickler. I unwittingly become the judge/victim. Involves a lot of tie-breakers.

My wife and I meet a tall handsome guy at a bar after a nice night out of dinner and drinks. My wife is dressed to the nines in a sexy black dress, stockings and heels. We share drinks and laughs and all get tipsy. We Uber back to our new friends house to continue the party. Once there he makes us drinks. After we finish our drinks my wife starts feeling weird and tells me she feels sleepy. I start feeling sleepy to. We both fall asleep on the couch. I wake up an hour later tightly tied to a chair at the foot of a king sized bed. My wife is lying on the bed, on her back, in just her bra and stockings. Her hands are tightly tied to the headboard. Her ankles are tied together. Our friend wakes her up with smelling salts and then proceeds to climb on the bed and straddle her legs, facing me. He then used a single finger and scrapes a fingernail up the sole of her left foot. She squeals and struggles, but she is helpless as her hands are tied securely and his weight pinning her legs down. He then proceeds to tickle the bottoms of her feet as she laughs and laughs, and I can only watch.

I just be happy to tickle someone in general. Preferable already tied up and blindfolded so they can't see me :eek:

What is your tickle torture FANTASY? Like, your ultimate tickle torture dream that'd you would love to have come true?

For me it's having a well endowed muscular Amazonian woman lying on her back on a fluffy ostrich feather blanket while bound spread eagle via secure yet comfy restraints while naked and I softly and gently tickle her into sweating, panting, begging MESS!

What's all of yours?

My friend Mandy and her mom in my tickle torture dungeon, both are my tickle slaves for ever and I decide how bad the tickle punshments are, if somebody wants to visit and torture them... you are welcome :)

My friend Mandy and her mom in my tickle torture dungeon, both are my tickle slaves for ever and I decide how bad the tickle punshments are, if somebody wants to visit and torture them... you are welcome :)

i would love to see that and i would love to hear her laughter, while you lick/tickle her soles :D

Tied, naked,spread eagle to a bed, blindfolded and tickled for hours by random people. I love that they would remember doing it to me but I'd never know who they were.

Another fantasy of mine, being a ler this time:
I have an attractive man eagle spread naked on my bed, tied tight and tickle his ribs and pits really good and caress his thighs and under his knees so that tickles. I'd get his feet real good and for awhile with oil and hairbrushes and other tools. Just completely ignore his hard on, but tickle every where else. Then when he's spent, I'd tickle his cock and balls with differnet types of feathers and techinques. Also clean up if he came and just tickle some more like that possibly.

This sounds incredibly hot! I've never had my cock and balls teased with feathers or makeup brushes but I've read how amazing it feels. I'd be very curious to be on the receiving end of your fantasy. Thanks for sharing

My fantasy would be being tickled with long nails by either Scarlett Sinns, Mia McKinley or other really good ticklers with long nails. Simple at best!

To get Savannah Costello and Tomiko together to tickle their bellybuttons, and then have them get tickle payback on me all-over.

Two absolute greats of the industry, and they have such great chemistry together.

I have an attractive man eagle spread naked on my bed, tied tight and tickle his ribs and pits really good and caress his thighs and under his knees so that tickles. I'd get his feet real good and for awhile with oil and hairbrushes and other tools. Just completely ignore his hard on, but tickle every where else. Then when he's spent, I'd tickle his cock and balls with differnet types of feathers and techinques. Also clean up if he came and just tickle some more like that possibly.
I volunteer as tribute🤣

I'm spread eagle tied to a bed. Stripped one piece of clothing at a time until naked, and slow teased and tortured by a woman for hours.

My fantasy, which will never come true, is to be a fly on the wall while I watch Nicole Kidman, Shailene Woodley, Zoe Kravitz, Laura Dern, and Kathryn Newton (The cast of Big Little Lies) completely stretch tiny little 5'1 Reese Witherspoon on a rack in her underwear and tickle her for hours. There would be one woman on her armpits, one on her ribs/sides/stomach, and one on her feet - and when one of the women would get tired, another would sub in and take her place. They'd use brushes and tons of babyoil, which they'd keep reapplying, especially on her armpits. They'd also put a muzzle gag on her for a bit, but take it off when they decide her laughter and begging is just too cute to keep quiet.

Reese would get some water and a small break every 15 minutes or so, which she'd use to beg them to let her go, but they'd just laugh at her and tease her until they decide to start back up again, with Reese completely powerless to stop them.

Last edited:
I may have posted the same thing somewhere, but screw it.

I want to be tickle tortured by tentacles, and I wouldn't mind being fucked by them at the same time. An actual fantasy because it sadly can't happen in real life!

wow

Wow, as i've never considered being in an F/M scenario i have to admit LATCHEA stated this in a damn good way, great post!

Let's see

1. I'd have a woman do the pose & I tickle her feet & see how long she can last without laughing (with occasional side tickling)

2. If I had a partner that was also into tickling as much as me (😥) we would each agree to tickle maintenance as a means of punishment to hold each other accountable

3. Basically there is a queen or a goddess in a small African villiage. When she is tickled, her laughter makes crops and produce grow, livestock able to reproduce, and ect. When she's upset the opposite happens rain, drought, famine, ect. However in order for it to work the Golden Feather is needed to be praised by the gods So two Priest/Priestess have to go retrieve the feather by making a offer to the gods to bless the feather.

4. Spy tickling

5. Superheroine tickling

6.tickle wrestling/fight

7. Sneak tickles in a public place

After many years feeling alone, against all odds I finally found a girl who made many of my fantasies come true. (My wife is my dream lee when in the right mood.) But I have 3 remaining levels of fantasy...

1) Plausible but unlikely: tickling 2 or more girls at once. I love multi-lee clips with fun chemistry where they laugh at and with each other. Several hyper-ticklish girls thrashing and screaming together drives me wild.

2) Never gonna happen: tickle sex 3-way. I have one sexy babe tied and helpless, with a second hottie partially restrained tickling or stimulating her, while I tickle and stimulate both.

3) Pure fantasy: epic tickle sex orgy. I sit like a king, surrounded by hot babes. Some kiss me or brush against me, one pleasures me orally, and others pose sexily, teasing with gorgeous soles, legs, breasts, etc. Meanwhile, arrayed before me are bound hotties screaming from extreme tickles and forced orgasms by gorgeous female lers who are themselves super turned on doing this.

I have soo many. The one I feel like sharing now is a fantasy I had in high school. I wanted to be tied up and on display all day long for any student in the school the come tickle me for however long they want. Lol
I’d still like that in a different setting hehe

After many years feeling alone, against all odds I finally found a girl who made many of my fantasies come true. (My wife is my dream lee when in the right mood.) But I have 3 remaining levels of fantasy...

1) Plausible but unlikely: tickling 2 or more girls at once. I love multi-lee clips with fun chemistry where they laugh at and with each other. Several hyper-ticklish girls thrashing and screaming together drives me wild.

2) Never gonna happen: tickle sex 3-way. I have one sexy babe tied and helpless, with a second hottie partially restrained tickling or stimulating her, while I tickle and stimulate both.

3) Pure fantasy: epic tickle sex orgy. I sit like a king, surrounded by hot babes. Some kiss me or brush against me, one pleasures me orally, and others pose sexily, teasing with gorgeous soles, legs, breasts, etc. Meanwhile, arrayed before me are bound hotties screaming from extreme tickles and forced orgasms by gorgeous female lers who are themselves super turned on doing this.

I love all of these! Lol

My wife and I have been captured/kidnapped and we are tied up and tickle tortured.

A cute wife gets caught cheating on her husband and offers to fulfill his punishment fantasy. He invites a few more couples over to their house. She is dressed like a sex slave and performs a sexy striptease for the guests. After which she gets restrained so and the girls gang-tickle her while the guys watch.

a fantasy I had in high school. I wanted to be tied up and on display all day long for any student in the school the come tickle me for however long they want

I would have LOVED that at school! And missed a lot of classes ;) I had tons of high school tickle fantasies but only a few brief actual experiences.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back