• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What is your tickle torture FANTASY?

I would love to have three women (each one more ticklish than the last) with their hands bound tightly above their heads so their shirt-tails have risen to fully expose their midriffs, laying on a rounded surface so their backs are arched leaving their bare bellies completely vulnerable to my tickling fingers. I'd start with the least ticklish one and work my way up so that the others would be forced to listen to their friend's hysterical involuntary laughter with dreaded anticipation knowing that they're next😈

One of mine is being tied eagle spread in plain white panties and having a solemn, male tickler that doesnt talk much just tickle me all over and really intense. Use oil and brushes on my feet. Just ignores me, but also puts a gag in if im too loud. Anyways, I'm severely tickled all over and he just ignores my panties for the longest time. Then finally, cuts them off with a scissors at the hips (I'm gagged by now). Maybe puts a pillow under my hips if there isnt one already. And just slides right in.
I’m a Ler who doesn’t talk much. I’d be happy to help you fulfill this fantasy any time you like!

Another fantasy of mine, being a ler this time:
I have an attractive man eagle spread naked on my bed, tied tight and tickle his ribs and pits really good and caress his thighs and under his knees so that tickles. I'd get his feet real good and for awhile with oil and hairbrushes and other tools. Just completely ignore his hard on, but tickle every where else. Then when he's spent, I'd tickle his cock and balls with differnet types of feathers and techinques. Also clean up if he came and just tickle some more like that possibly.
This one of my fantasies too, Latchea. I would be your Lee any time you say.

I am embarrassingly ticklish. I want to be stretched out tight on a massage table wearing a sheer bodystocking, with a hole in the crotch that is just big enough. The tickler starts at my feet, tickling slowly but continuously, making their way up my body. Pretty soon I'll be screaming under their fingers as they straddle me and tickle my sides and underarms. They'll eventually make their way back down, but on the way, spend some time tickling my cock with a feather or electric toothbrush, making me squirm and shriek. And throughout my ordeal I'll be forced to watch and listen to footage of previous sessions of mine so that I can be entirely immersed in my own humiliating tickle torture.

alright ... to be tricked into being caught alone with a handsome stalker... he would know my secrets and break me down by using them against me. He would be sweet and mean at the same time, and he would make me feel special, and trapped and vulnerable all at once. He would be nurturing on one hand, and torturous on the other.

I sometimes imagined a story where the lee says their safe word only for the Ler to not stop

I would like to be restrained to a table, back down, in just my boxers. Then a woman is also restrained by her hands above her while in her underwear, but she’s somewhat standing up so her ass is in my face and her legs are around my neck, and she’s barely tall enough so she’s standing on her toes and some of the pressure of her ass is on my face. Then, a group of women come in and start tickling her sides, her stomach, her legs , and her feet so she’s squirming and shaking her butt in front of me while I watch. Then she women start tickling me too, and we are stuck being tortured by these women for as long as they please. I actually plan to write a fictional story about it someday.

I've definitely got more than one, but a group of people (male, female, other-- all are good!) having me tied in a chair in stocks with my arms above my head and tickling me like crazy! Even better if it's an interrogation scenario.

I've caved in to my Lan Del Rey tickling fantasies lately. I've always been reluctant to fantasise over a woman for whom I have a truly intense and deep admiration as I do with Lana/Elizabeth, but I can't deny that I would love her to tie me up and tickle me senseless.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back