Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

MTJ Publishing MTJ Publishing

What's New?

8/3/2021

Visit the TMF Links forum to see updates on tickling sites all around the web.

New from MTJ

Thompson
Corporation #9

Click here
6/28/21

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Talking MMTTD 5.5 Cathrine Dola Part 1

After I was tickled that day, things changed for me. I wasnít intimidated by his torture. Actually, I found it very interesting. But, I realized I needed to play things safer. I moved apartments and began to continue my plans quietly.

I also looked into tickling and did more research on it. In my research, I found I wasnít really ticklish, Amanda was just a good tickler. I decided to hire my own tickler. Her name was Vanessa and her first job was to go after Francis Gulesí assistant Martha. Vanessa was a little disobedient at first, arguing that Martha was innocent and it would be wrong to go after her. I told her if she argued more, I would send her to someone who would straighten her out. And even though She quit arguing, I figured I would send her anyways to teach her a lesson.

I handed Vanessa over to Amanda, who gave her a very thorough tickling. After that, she begged me never to send her to Amanda ever again. I told her as long as she did everything I said, I would not punish her and I would pay her very well. She agreed and I arranged for Martha to be brought to Vanessa. Although she was hesitant and obviously holding back, she completed what I asked her. Luckily for us, Martha was very ticklish, a trait more people have than you might think. And as I learned from this, it is possible to break someone through tickling.

I sent Martha back to Francis with a message, back off or others will suffer the same. It only took a few more people before he finally understood.
    I knew Amanda wasnít my enemy. She only did what she did because thatís what she was paid to do. I respected that, but I respected her abilities more. I knew I could never hire her, which is why I had Vanessa. But, I kept in touch with her. If Vanessa was ever unable to complete her task, Amanda could. She and I agreed on tickling, that tickling was for torture. Although I never tickled anyone, I didnít have any time for that, I did enjoy watching someone get tickled and Amanda gave a good show when she let me watch. Tickling really became a part of my life.

Intriguing!

Wow, a lee stunner