• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tying up boyfriend

stepmomfeet

I want to tie my boyfriend to my bed, but I don't know anything about rope or knots. I tried tying his hands above his head to the headboard with scarves, but as soon as I touched his tummy, he broke right out. Any suggestions on how I can tie him up well?

Last edited:
Get some of these restraints, restraints.jpg, then go to the hardware store an get some of these- clip1.jpg or clip.jpg and some light chain cut into lengths that will go around your bedposts or legs of the bed. No tying skills needed! Total investment, probably less than $75.00. I got those very same restraints right off of Amazon for about $50.00.

Wow, those black restraints look really durable! I'll see what I can find! Thanks robmic!

Rob's suggestion is a good one if you are highly inexperienced with rope/tying, and will more then work for the purposes that you want.

If you do want to try rope at some point, this site: http://knottyboys.com/code/downloads.php Which another poster recently reminded me about will provide you with all the info you need to get started.

As with all bondage, safety, comfort, and security of the bind in that order are what you seek.

Good luck,
Myriads

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back