• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Craigslist experience nylons

purbeck

TMF Regular
Hi all I would like to share an experience with you nylon tickling friends out there.
I have since a very early age had a tickling feet in nylon fetish probably brought on by the early 70s and when females primarily wore dresses or skirts with tights ...hose for you guys across the pond.
My Aunt alway wore tan nylons and I would sit at her feet and play and tickle until she couldn’t take any more. I knew that my feeling were very deep when I had to leave the room and fainted in the hall way over the sight of Stuart Granger tickling Capucine stockinged feet in North to Alaska.
Thank god my parents never knew.

Years passed by I was, and still am looking for opportunities but alas very few have come my way until one fateful meet. I every so often post on Craigslist, I state I am looking for a mature female to spend a short amount of time with for a cash reward.

It often get lots of replies as you can imagine. I then go into what I’m really looking for and the replies go away except a few and I have now got the knack of whittling out the time wasters.
I have actually made some good girl friends finding our fetish fascinating but it’s no good finding me fascinating if your not ticklish I say to them.

I was one day not too far historically speaking I was checking my E mails and I had a reply from a fella.
I went straight back and said he was wasting his time as I was looking for a ladies feet to tickle. He replied about 20 mins later and wrote that he mentioned it to his wife and it put a smile on her face and may be up for it.
They explained that they had both struggled financially through lockdown and need some cash.
I was your man I replied.
There after were numerous E mails back and forth until we gained trust and shared mobile numbers. They lived local and because of their age group the kids had flown the nest so lived alone. We decided to meet in public just to clarify we were all sincere adults and he would bring wifey with him. We met for a very nervous coffee. Both parties stuttering on occasions until we both got to know one another better and the trust was built.

After and hour or so we departed with a meet date set at their home.

Jane ....as I will call her would wear tan nylons she would sit on their couch with a blind fold on
I would play and tickle just like my Aunt all those years back and Mike, as I will call him went off to the bed room and promised not to disturb until we had finished.
A financial agreement was set for a specific time line as she said she was madly ticklish on her feet. I thought it will get a few touches in before she pulls away and potentially kicks me. That was the deal until Mike phoned me out of the blue the day before the meet.

He said....Jane has a personal debt to pay..Mike didn’t elaborate.
If you pass me a bit more cash I will get her tied up for you. I want to hear her suffer.
My jaw dropped to my knees...really.. you would allow that? I was shocked but immensely excited. He described how I would find her, this time in their bed room and Mike in the lounge.
But how will Jane succumb to you tying her I asked ? I will think of something and she knows she owes me big time.

I painted the picture too Mike on how I would like to find Jane.
Sleep was sporadic that night. The time came to drive to theirs. My stomach was churning in anticipation. My groin was aching. I can’t really remember driving to their bungalow but I arrived dead on time.
Mike answered the door. He was my age quite fit looking just a very nice broad minded guy.
They had a nice cozy home.
“ Hi Mike “ I greeted him. “ So mate are you ready then?”
“Couldn’t be any other way” I replied.
He led me to the bed room door, he opened it and there was Jane tied spread eagle fashion to their double bed. She was late 40s, again very broad minded and a lovey lady. Slim long hair and she wore a short sleeved flowery dress tan nylons and a pair of black semi high slip on shoes.
Mike had fitted a blind fold as agreed. She was tied with the fat coloured sailors rope tight but with a micro cloth under the knots to stop any uncomfortable rubbing. It almost look like Mike knew what he was doing. My instructions were taken exact.

My heart was pounding out of my shirt. “ Hey Jane “ I said....”are you comfortable “ I asked.
Jane replied...” what do you think you two buggers have really got me good and proper....please please be gentle..this is going to drive me crazy “ she pleaded. Her face told a story..the venerability showed on her lips. I changed into some jogging bottoms from my jeans to get comfortable. She begged...” you need to stop when I say... please, and the agreement was ten minutes only then you let me go.” “ Totally agree Jane, Mike has already discussed the agreement.”
“ Ok she said let’s get this over and done with...please be gentle.” I set the timer on my mobile...10 mins!
“ Ok I said let’s see how sensitive you are. “ With my index finger I traced up the side of her clothed ribs. She bent inwards and let out a small giggle. It wasn’t the body I was curious about it was the bottoms of Jane’s feet and I didn’t want to waste time so I shuffled down to the end of the bed.
Her nylons looked brand new 20 denier I would have said and looked so soft.
I was pleasantly overjoyed to find that the indeed they were very soft to the feelings on my two fingers as I ran them very slowly around her ankle of her right foot.
I then with the same finger gently traced them over the top of her foot...she squirmed and let out a delightful giggle....” Om my god that tickles ..” that was music to my ears.
“ Jane well if your ticklish on the top of your foot I wonder how it will feel on the bottom of your foot?” “ No no” please she muttered as I slowly removed her shoe. The slight hiss of the leather against nylon was a delight to hear. By now I was rock hard.
There in front of me was a gorgeous nylon covered foot, the reinforcing in the nylon showed her perfectly proportioned toes. She had painted them red and I glanced down to her shoe on the floor to notice a size five was etched in the leather.

Her toes cliched at the feel of the air...I looked up at her body and it was tense.
I just couldn’t wait any longer...so took my index finger and very lightly ran it along to top of the nylon stitching from her small toe to her big toe and down on to her deep arch.
Jane let out a cry..and a deep breath. “ OH NO OH my Christ “ came from Jane. I flicked my finger faster over her arch very lightly around the area were the nylon stretch’s across and don’t actually touch the skin.
More giggling more deep breaths. I quickly looked at my phone three mins had elapsed. My next move was out of this world while trying to hold an ever nearing orgasm.
I pinched her big toe and whispered “ this little piggy went to market” Jane pleaded again please “no no. “ this little piggy went home and this little piggy had roast beef and this little piggy had none.” I had arrived at her little toe...she took a deep breath “please please no no please “ she mentioned my name. “ and this little piggy went....”we we we we we we we we we we”.... all of my four finger came into play dancing over the soft nylon arch the response was staggering.
Jane screamed” HA! HA! Ah Ah Ah No no no no please no more please”...in no doubt Mike would have heard Jane, in fact the neighbours would have heard Jane.
I tickled for at least 20 seconds until I knew I had to stop. Jane was panting. Her toes curled again.
“ Have a breath while I take off your other shoe” I said. Five minutes had counted down. I removed her left shoe, again her perfect toes curled. “Ready for your left foot Jane?” I teased. “ No never never” Jane replied in sort of a mutter.
Her left foot smelt slightly of odour and I guess it had sweated.
It smelled heavenly. This time I lightly ran my fingers down the side of her foot and along the heel just getting a reaction from her.
I knew her arch was the most sensitive place. “ Is your left foot more ticklish than your right” I inquired? “ I don’t know and don’t want to find out “ said Jane in between deep breaths. “Well let’s find out then..”.I spider walked my fingers up and down her sole. Jane arched her back and was now thrashing around. Her knees we also arching trying desperately to escape my fingers but Mike had tied her real good. “ HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ...NO NO NO NO NO PLEASE NO PLEASE NO MORE NO MORE...” THE SCREAM ECHOED around the room.
“ WOW ...Jane your left is certainly more ticklish than your right.” I knew I had to let her draw breath.
Six mins had passed and I had planned a game.
“ Jane I’m going to make you an offer now, you have felt what tickling is like I am going to very very gently tickle your right foot and if you don’t laugh I will let you go but you must hold out for 30 seconds.” “ I can start my stop clock on my watch, if you don’t laugh your free.”
“ So what if I laugh with in 30 seconds” Jane asked? “ I will tickle your left foot and that really tickles doesn’t it Jane. You still have 5 mins left so it’s a good deal.”

“ Ok anything to get my shoes back on” she said. “Here goes...” Just with two finger as promised I very lightly hardly touching the skin just teased around her toes heel and arch. I looked up she was biting her bottom lip and both fists were full of bed clothes. She arched ...no giggles just heavy breathing through her nose. I was in heaven and was going to explode any minute....
I teased “ tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle” as I kept to my word and just very gently with just two fingers ...20 seconds on the clock no scream no laugh 25 seconds and I brought my third finger into action still very lightly...I glanced up... her head pushed back and she loudly between her teeth said “..you bastard, no you bastard was the text bathed in a scream ...I stopped. “ You did so well 26 seconds you failed Jane. “

“ NO NO NO I just couldn’t hold it any more it’s not fair. Please let me go now.”
But I have 4 minutes left and it’s your left foot. Jane gasped “ you can have all your money back I promise all of it I can’t stand any more. “ The words of Mike came back to me when we were arranging....” tickle her good punish her for me..” I still to this day don’t know what went on between them? “ Jane I don’t want my money back I just love hearing your delirious laugh.”
At that I started on her left sole ...” tickle tickle tickle tickle” ....” AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH NO NO NO NO NO NO “ it was pay back time for Mike. My finger slid and danced over her arch the nylons enhanced the sensitivity...she was buckled right trying to escape, the sweat dampened her blind fold. “PLEASE STOP PLEASE STOP PLEASE STOP. “ her screams must have been heard in the next county but luckily their bungalow was rather isolated with a good distance to the next dwelling.

The feeling of a steam train left my heart and hit my member, I exploded in ecstasy, my tight pants filled as I kissed her foot and held it tight. I have never experienced anything like it before.
I had to take a seconds, but quickly let her out of her bounds. She lay on the bed in a total wreck.
“ That was the most bloody awful thing I’ve gone through I rather give birth” Jane was still panting.
A shower and exchange of money and I was on my way feeling like I’d ran 10 k
What a day to remember. Hope you guys enjoy sharing my experience.

Last edited:
That was amazing and something I would love to experience too! I do want to tickle some
Mature nylon feet.

Congratulations. Totally jealous. Well done and well told.

Absolutely love it! Great experience and well written. Jealous of “Mike”, would love to see my wife in a similar position :)

Absolutely awesome story sounds like you had a lot of fun!. Thanks for sharing it Purbeck

Fink get it organised I will be on the first ferry over &#55357;&#56835;

Cheers Johnjo don know what your jealous about. &#55357;&#56835;

Awesome stuff mate! A fine read, and glad you got to have the experience.

Thank you for sharing it here.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

That's an amazing amount of excitement for just ten minutes of tickling! Whatever would you have done if Mike had told you that you could have her for a half an hour??? :p

Awesome story my man, well told….felt like I was there with you

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back