• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Homemade World - Prologue and Chapter 1 (MF/F)

Backstep

1st Level Red Feather
Prologue:

“Ciphers are cheaper.”

Jack Simon barely heard his wife, Vanessa’s voice behind him. He had been too busy scanning through the myriad of possibilities on the display to satisfy his every desire and whim by tormenting their new plaything. “Say again?”

Vanessa sighed. “Ciphers. Interactive NPC’s. They’re infinitely cheaper. And there’s no possibility that we’ll both be sent to prison if we’re caught.”

“You can’t break a Cipher, not like this.” He turned and gave a quick glance. “Besides, you didn’t object.”

Vanessa strolled forward and laid her palm on the opaque stasis tube that held their prisoner, thinking of the cute slash of freckles on their victim’s nose. “No, I didn’t.” She let her hand drop. “But we drained our life savings for this.”

“Is it really the money?” He made a few selections that seemed promising. “Or is that guilt?”

Vanessa grimaced. “You know me better than that. But one of us should be thinking about more than living in the moment, much as I’ll enjoy it with you. There’s little point in having a totally immersive artificial reality machine if we can’t afford the mortgage payments on the house in which it sits.”

He suppressed a harrumph. “My bonus-”

“Is hopefully due next month,” Vanessa interrupted. “I know.” She crossed her stick-like arms and cocked her head, her short, raven-colored hair falling momentarily over one cheek. “Did you give her the nanite injection?”

“Yes.” He closed the screen. “Right where you indicated. And you’re sure she’s-”

“I’m sure.” She rubbed his shoulder. “Since you’ve spent a good half hour imagining all of the terrible, wonderful things we’re going to do to Tara, I would imagine you’re ready to connect?”

“Sure,” Jack replied in a voice that clearly said ‘not really.’

Ignoring her husband’s hesitation, Vanessa went to a table surrounded by a halo of wires and modules and laid down. The gray suit she wore with haptic feedback connected to the system and her visual and auditory implants flickered with new inputs. “See you inside.”

Jack stared at his wife’s prone form for a moment before lying on the other table himself. In moments, both of them entered an entirely different world of their own making.

Chapter 1, The First Time

Reality was a soft white stretching into infinity. Tara Hartson had no physical sensations and no sense of weight, not even the ebb and flow of floating in the void. She should have been self-conscious at being nude, but looking down, didn’t see her own body, just more blank space. No sound rang in her ears, not even her own heartbeat, and she knew that if her situation continued on long enough, she would begin to hallucinate and eventually go mad. She thought she was probably in some sort of VR program that was pending or else she was dead and this might actually be hell.

Just as an existential dread settled in, the likelier hypothesis proved true and an artificial reality winked into place. Tara found herself standing in the center of a domed room made of stone, no doors or windows, about five meters in diameter and 5 meters high at the center where a soft ambient light came from several dozen candles along the walls. She looked down and discovered she was wearing the shorts, t-shirt, and sandals that she’d had on during her last clear memory before finding herself in the digital prison. She reached behind and found her auburn hair still in a ponytail. “Hello?” she called out.

“Hello, Tara.” Jack and Vanessa materialized out of the shadows, wearing white terry cloth robes and matching slippers.

Tara winced and then her eyebrows jumped. “Doctor Simon?”

“You should call me Vanessa.” She smiled as if at a private joke. “For the moment. And this is my husband, Jack.”

“A pleasure.” There was a glint in his eyes.

“What’s going on?” Tara patted herself trying to feel the suit that she imagined herself wearing. “Why am I here?”

“This is a fully immersive virtual world, Tara.” Vanessa spread her arms as if in supplication. “You’re in a stasis tube that is handling all your vital functions. As for why…” she brought her hands together with a smack. “Well, it’s because we can.” She nodded to Jack, who accessed a digital menu that only he could see.

Tara experienced a disorienting spin that lasted perhaps a second and then found herself lying on a large padded table, hands at her sides, and unable to move from the neck down. “Wh-what’s happening?” she demanded, trembling with effort to move her limbs.

The couple disrobed to show that they were in their underwear, both more toned than they were in reality. “What’s happening is whatever we want,” Jack said with a chuckle.

“But… but you’re a therapist!” Tara exclaimed to Vanessa, her emotions a desperate swirl of near-panic.

Vanessa licked her lips, ignoring the comment. “Let’s start by examining all of your ticklish spots in excruciating detail, shall we?”

Tara’s hazel eyes widened. “No!”

Jack pinched a bit of Tara’s shirt. “Yes.” He pulled with aching deliberateness, untucking it.

“Doctor Simon, pl-”

“Call me Doctor again, and you’ll be punished.” Vanessa’s voice was light but her face was ice cold. “The troubled teen sulking in the corner now wants to call me doctor. How rich.”

A sliver of anger crackled through Tara’s fear. She’d had some issues, sure, but nothing like drugs or violence and had gotten herself together enough to graduate and start work. “Look, I-eee!” she squeaked.

“There we are.” Jack had exposed Tara’s pale belly and was running a finger in gentle circles around her navel. “Oh, she’s trying to fight it. So great.”

Tara had a helpless smile and was trying to hold her breath. “Nnn,” she said through gritted teeth.

Vanessa inched the shirt a little higher. “Here we are, Tara. Inch by inch we go.” she ran her nails gently along the quivering skin below Tara’s bra, eliciting some goosebumps. “Aaand here come the giggles.”

Tara’s eyes were shut and her belly shuddered with suppressed, sporadic snickers. “Ssssnn-stuup,” she groaned. She tried again to move her arms to no avail; the program had full control.

“You have a lovely belly button.” Jack wriggled a finger in the soft dimple. “Not my favorite, but I have some wicked ideas, and all the time in the world.”

“Yes, sweetheart, where is your worst spot, hmm?” Vanessa shooed her husband’s hand away and gave the navel a sensuous lick. “Tell me.” She licked again.

“Nnnnee-hhheee!” Tara could no longer tamp down on the giggles as Vanessa’s warm tongue gently wriggled. “St-sstapppp neehee!” She didn’t dare try to encourage them.

“Oh, she doesn’t want to say!” Jack ran his fingers along the back of her left knee. “Not bad, a few more giggles, maybe. What do you think, dear? What should we do to this poor girl?”

Vanessa sighed happily. “Didn’t you create that whatsit? The soft thing?”

“Well, that’ll keep her busy.” Jack produced a small metal marble, and placed it into Tara’s navel. The device sprouted soft hairs and rotated gently at random. “But now?”

Tara continued to giggle helplessly as the soft ball twirled gently in her trembling belly button.

“I already have plans for her feet; let’s take a look at her underarms.” Vanessa pulled Tara’s arms over her head where they remained in place.

“Neee heee!” Tara shook her head back and forth in a panic. “Nnnnee, d-dooohonn’t!”

“Oh, I think we have a winner.” Vanessa elicited a yelp as Tara’s shirt disappeared, showing off a cream colored bra. She stopped the ball for a moment and took a finger and laid it on Tara’s elbow. “Amazing what an arduous experience a single digit can be, don’t you think?” She moved the finger downwards very slowly. “Let’s see how close I can get before you sound like a hyena. Come join me, Love.”

“Gladly.” Jack followed his wife’s lead.

Tara clenched her teeth and shut her eyes, trying to block out the tingles that ran along her biceps and forget the device waiting to roll again. She grinned helplessly as the fingers moved downwards.

“Let’s see,” Vanessa teased. She briefly overlaid a measuring tool in her vision and a color-coded nerve cluster. “Ten centimeters from the good spot, Tara. Nine, eight, seveeeeen…” She elongated the last vowel and stroked the skin, prompting Tara to give an involuntary giggle. “Oooh, we’re not even there yet.”

Jack had put the same measuring tool in his vision, but instead of using his finger, was giving butterfly-soft kisses.

The teasing was causing another torrent of helpless giggles. “Neeehee! No, st-eeehee!” She felt her fingers wiggle, which Jack had briefly allowed because it amused him.

“Threeeee… twooooo… onnnnne…” Vanessa drew out the moment, enjoying Tara’s helpless aborted squacks of anticipation. She left her finger there for a good few seconds, and leaned in. She gave a quick kiss to the tip of Tara’s ear. “Tickle, tickle,” she whispered, and ran her finger gently up and down,

The result was explosive as Tara shrieked with helpless laughter. “Oohhhooo mmmmy gaaahaad! Naahaa! Staaa-haaaaieee-haaa!”

Jack restarted the ball and then used his tongue to begin probing the sensitive flesh. “Mmm,” said between laps. “Nice.”

“Just don’t forget her ribs.” Vanessa started licking as well, also making sure to use one hand to gently strum along Tara’s heaving ribcage. “Oh, listen to that beautiful sound, Jack,” she said between licks. Her eyes sparkled.

Tara’s mouth was frozen open in gales of helpless laughter. She begged in the midst of her mounting hysteria for release, but her tormentors wouldn’t give in. Tears formed in her eyes as she laughed on and on for what felt like minutes. “Plleeeheeease, I-eee, I’mm g-aaaahha, going t-to peeeheeee-haaa!”

“Oh Tara,” Vanessa said in a tone of disappointment, shaking her head. “I can’t have you wet yourself yet, we’ve just barely begun.” She brought up an internal schematic. “You have a catheter in the real world, not that you can feel that.” She made a minor change to Tara’s internal senses. “I put that muscle to sleep, which should keep you dry for a while. We may play some pee games later, though.” She went back to serenely licking.

After a few more moments of torture, Jack cleared his throat. “Could we ease off? I feel close to coming,” he said a bit sheepishly.

Vanessa rolled her eyes. “God, you’re as bad as she is. No self control. One more moment, then we’ll give her a break.” She briefly kissed her way down Tara’s ribs. “Cootchie coo.”

Tara’s face turned a bright shade of pink, her voice crackling. “Ahhhaaa. Pl-pleeeheeaasee-aaaa!” A tear dribbled from one eye.

Jack stopped and clenched his fists. “Love?”

“Okay, okay.” Vanessa stopped, caused the ball to disappear, and kissed Tara’s rosy cheek. “You should thank him. I could have gone on for another half hour.”

Tara swallowed, breathing heavily. “What do you want from me?” She looked helplessly into the eyes of her former counselor.

Vanessa massaged Tara’s scalp for a moment. “There’s no reason to delve too deep into it today. Just know that you’re here with us for a while, and that eventually, you’ll learn to let go and let us use you for our pleasure.”

Tara’s throat constricted. “Wh-what did I do to deserve this?”

Vanessa kissed Tara’s forehead. “Let’s take your sandals off.”

“No, come on!” Tara pleaded while Jack gently bared her size 8’s. “Just… no!”

“Pretty,” Jack observed. “Arches are a little low, but I like it.” He rolled a pinky toe between two fingers causing a squeak. “How old is she, again?”

Vanessa cocked an eyebrow. “Nineteen.”

Jack grinned. “Then let’s tickle some teenager toes.”

“Give me a moment.” Vanessa gave a wicked grin and snapped her fingers.

Tara gasped in horror as her feet seemed to disappear, her ankles ending in a cloudy haze. “Wh-”

“This is a virtual environment,” Vanessa said, amused. “You’re fine.” She concentrated for a moment and half a dozen ciphers, three men and three women all appeared, also in their underwear. “Needed a little help though.” She turned Tara’s head off to one side. “Take a look.”

Tara’s voice tightened. “Oh my God. Doc- Vanessa!” Tara had a clear view of her right foot resting on the floor, arch up, which was now about 5 times larger than normal. Vanessa swiveled her head so she could see the matching foot on the other side.

Vanessa allowed the toes to wiggle for a moment to add to the verisimilitude before reinstating the paralysis. “Here, I’ll allow your head to move back and forth to enjoy the show. Men on her left, women on the right.” She smiled at the ciphers who smiled back, ready to follow her lead. “This will be fun. Ready, everybody?”

“Please!” Tara wailed.

“Ready,” Jack agreed, shedding his underwear and showing he was already becoming aroused again.

“Okay.” Vanessa knelt down just below the ball of the foot, which was now about the diameter of a bicycle tire. “And...cootchie coo!” She ran her hands rapidly up and down the pale, wrinkled skin, kneading her fingers into the vulnerable flesh. The ciphers followed suit, one of them between the toes, one lying on the heel and the other across from Vanessa, all of them nuzzling and scratching.

On the other foot, the ciphers were doing likewise; 8 pairs of hands and four tongues working over the lines criss-crossing the skin. Jack pressed himself against the arch, increasing his beard size for a little extra scratchiness as he nuzzled, knowing he wasn’t going to last long. He increased the scent by 20% and relished in the bloom of pungency in his nostrils.

Tara was screaming with laughter, head snapping back and forth. “Naaahaaa-haaa! Sstaaa-haaaaiieeeeep! Ahhaaah!Nnnnnyyyaaaahaa!” Her face was glowing with exertion and helplessness as the sensations rippled along her body.

Vanessa used a neural map to find a promising spot about the size of a salad plate. “Oh, feel that!” She worked her hand over a nerve cluster nearly dead center of the sole, causing a high pitched shriek among the cackles. She unconsciously ground herself against the crinkled arch.

Jack’s hands moved along the bare flesh, and unable to resist any longer, clambered up, and laid on the foot, thrusting and scratching the sensitive skin. He gasped, feeling himself give in, and caused another screech among Tara’s laughs as hot stickiness smeared all over Tara’s bare foot while he groaned in deep shuddering pleasure.

Fresh tears ran down Tara’s cheeks, her laughs punctuated by offended wails as the male ciphers followed Jack’s example one at a time.

Vanessa, picking up on what had happened, started touching herself. “Sweetheart, if you’re spent, make yourself useful?” She gave a nod to indicate what she meant.

Jack dismounted on watery legs and staggered around to the head of the table. “Let it never be said I was a selfish lover.” He reached down and added to Tara’s ongoing torment by gently stroking her underarms. “No pity for the pitties.”

Tara was shrieking in hysterical agony, face now crimson, sweat beaded on her brow. “Hhaaaaaahaaaaaaalp!” she cried, gasping.

Vanessa pressed her face against the arch, stroking faster and faster. “Almost,” she muttered into the flesh, the sweet sting of pungent aroma wafting at her command. “Almost.” For kicks, she allowed the bladder muscle to contract again,

Tara’s eyes sprang open at the sudden pressure. “Nonono!” Her neck trembled with the effort to stop the seizing sensation within her, mouth frozen open, and she breathed in a long helpless gasp, banging tha back of her head against the padding. “Noooo aaaahhhggaaaaad!” She felt herself give and and relieved herself with a sob, dimly aware of the wetness in her hysteria.

“Oh, there it is…”Vanessa groaned. “Yes… Yes…. Yes!” She came with a shudder that caused her knees to buckle, exalting in the warmth between her fingers, serenaded by Tara’s torment. She gave a command and the ciphers disappeared and Tara’s feet blinked back to where they belonged.

Jack removed his hands. “Sorry.” Despite Tara’s condition, she had to look up while nearly wheezing to realize he was talking to his wife.

Vanessa stood, head swimming with the adrenaline rush. “We have plenty of time.” She looked down at their captive with a mockingly piteous eye. “Aww, poor Tara tinkled.” She licked Tara’s underarm again, causing a scream amidst the gasps for breath.

“Let me go!” Tara demanded between gulps of air.

“We’ll be back in a while.” Vanessa stroked her hair. “In the meantime, you just get some rest and relax.”

Vanessa and Jack disappeared, disconnecting from the simulation. Tara felt herself able to move and sat up slowly on the table, feeling herself with a look of disgust and then astonishment as she realized her shorts were completely dry. In addition, she also felt her shirt and sandals reappear. She rubbed her eyes to feel the streaks of tears which were no longer there and her face didn’t feel flushed. When she opened her eyes, she was still in the same room, but the entire area was converted into a small apartment, complete with a queen sized bed, and even a refrigerator.

“What the fuck?” she said aloud, deeply disoriented and fearful of what was to come.

-------

Author’s Note:

While I have written a suitable ending to this story already, there are a wealth of possibilities for Tara, Vanessa, and Jack in the meantime given the futuristic nature of this virtual world. Going forward, I will be adding a new chapter every Wednesday to my Deviantart page (skipping August 18th as I will be away), but if you have a scenario in mind that you’re just dying to see, I will be glad to use it with a donation to the $10 tier on my Patreon page. This is half the cost that I would normally ask, seeing that I will be writing this ongoing saga regardless, though if you want to request two additional characters of your choice to appear as well, I will be happy to do so at the $20 rate. Thanks and stay tuned for next week’s installment!

https://www.patreon.com/Backstep

https://www.deviantart.com/backstep

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back