• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Rob! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
"Great meeting you Rob and appreciate you nervous being the first time exploring your submissive side but it won't be anything heavy and as you've requested nothing leaving marks for the wife to notice, I appreciate you will be apprehensive but having spoken two or three times it's great to see you having taken the step to meeting and on an evening you not expected home with your wife the flight attendent on a long haul flight & spending the weekend in Australia! So now session begins so strip, get out of the business suit and strip to briefs an socks!"

Rob Lomax 6', 31 yr old, retail Manager stood facing me and I drawn to big size 14 feet in black nylon socks and told him to relax him I'd give him foot massage and excited when he advised me it wouldn't relax him as his feet too ticklish so told him no problem and had him soon secured on his stomach to the play-bed, custom built so wrists in cuffs and ankles secured so feet together. Blindfold Rob even flinched when socked feet secured!

"You're right Rob your feet incredibly ticklish even socked and they appealing as manly sized feet and smelling like feet, I'm guessing soft n' smooth to the touch as virginal feet not accustomed to being handled, fondled by anyone even your wife but here you are to learn about being controlled, as you've told me wanting to be humiliated so rub your socked feet together Rob; Rob do it!"

He'd hesitated but reluctantly had obeyed my instruction and gasped as I'd leaned into the socked soles and pressed my face to them inhaling their scent. I nuzzled his feet sensing how uncomfortable he felt from the foot attention even the verbal taunting. I then gagged him and returned to his feet and told him his hating his feet played with excited me, turned me on and imagined his not liking being barefoot as he'd told me in a chat we'd had but wore socks in his house made sense but as my sub later socks would be off and his bare feet exposed to me whether he liked it or not as feet secured what could he do to stop it!

I heard a verbal response which sounded like a plea but this excited me as his embarrassment and discomfort at even the thought of it evident so told him that the feet of a guy were my thing so why I'd been determined to meet him and after work when his feet sweaty and warm so much more sensitive as he'd forgotten perhaps telling me as part of his college initiation he'd having been found ticklish been tickled under his arm-pits and had prayed and was relieved the two seniors hadn't been interested in tickling his feet but I'd soon be making up for this as only his feet interested me! I told him I'd be mesmerised by his feet as finding him attractive was sure they'd captivate my full focus of attention and his reluctance to any attention given to them being an enormous bonus! He here for my pleasure, not his as he submissive to my will, to do as told and all I'd be wanting to hear from him would be moaning and laughter and both guranteed he'd not disappoint me in supplying!

"I love breaking guys Rob slowly and methodically taking my time and using their weakness against them to make them crack and like you they coerced into telling me their weakness and if it's their ticklishness then sealing their own fate or as you now find feet! It's great these socked feet are damp and warm, more exciting for me a foot-fiend Rob, I 'd hazard a guess your worst nightmare but you can't blame me that in the office your socked feet sweat and guess during the day slid shoes off and rubbed feet together or in shoes and socks wiggled your toes making them sweatier! I can tell you unofficially used as a means of torture in Turkey as known falanga or bastinado regularly used, beating of the soles of the feet; I have a friend Hussein who was a policeman in Ankara and he has told me if it's found the suspect has sensitive feet, the beating stopped and for the policemen as usually two involved tickle their feet just for fun but deliberately making the ticklish victim breathless, then stopping to allow them to breath before resuming the tickling!"

Saying this I leaned close to both socked soles and deeply inhaled Rob's foot smell through his black nylon socks and told him my favourite kind and it seemed odd someone disliking their feet played with would make their feet irresistible to me in every way as gagged he moaned and his feet flexed when I lightly ran a finger across the arches of each foot! I taunted him someone playing with his feet a long time coming so I had a job on my hands compensating for all the years lost when his feet had escaped being teased and tormented tortuously! Taunting him there's a first time for everything!
Gazing at his black nylon socked size 14 feet and his toes clenching and splaying in futile attempts to escape his bondge I told him nylon fabric making feet all the more ticklish and ran my fingers up n' down his soles to prove it and even gagged Rob laughed like a loon as I consistently at the same pace lightly stroked his soles, heels to toes! Then dragging my index fingers up n' down each foot as he tried to move his feet away and told him this reaction only inviting me raking my fingers up n' down his socked feet!

"Mmmmm straight feet Rob really do it for me, like yours they have a rich masculine smell and straight men unaccustomed to attention given to their feet as not somewhere most encouragoing their wives and girlfriends to enjoy and many wouldn't and all like you I'm sure imagining you were going to have to submit to your dick being sucked and not your toes! I love to deliver the element of surprise and later I will be sharing you with a couple of other guys I've arranged to call as told them about you and they're eager to play with you but their mine to enjoy first and I 'm going to have a fireld day with them, you best believe it! I can't stress enough how turned on I am by a man with big ticklish feet and these big virgin feet of yours, well now mine I'll enjoy raping Rob!"

I stared at both socked feet in lust and told him being from work I expected his feet being a little dirty, well grimy and feet like this aroused me and traced an index finger along the length of each foot so tickling gently delivering a maddening sensation making Rob squirm and taunting him I'd not started tickling yet and would be tickling his feet mercilessly making his resistance break into hysterical fits of laughter! I told him I was prepared for his resistance and thrived on a challenge! I milked it how I was going to indulge in licking every inch of the soles of his bare feet, every wrinkle as the soles of his feet were the canvas for my tongue to explore and paint with saliva and how I would suck on his toes one by one as I indulged in amusing myself with more playful tickling on Rob's large socked feet!

"Try to keep your feet still Rob, be a man not a pussy, it's just a tickle, my fingers slowly stroking the lengths of your feet still protected by your socks and they're very warm n' damp now, so bare feet lubed with natural lubricant of your foot sweat and Mmmm your feet smell intoxicating, not pungent but a pleasing rich foot smell! I guess it's embarrassing having another guy sniffing your sweaty socked feet and something you'll get used to as you will keep my lips sealed playing by my rules Rob and from now you're my 'Tickle Bitch'! That means you belong to me exclusively, shared only with your wife and she not aware of it unless you upset me when later you're filmed with the other guys and the video uploaded on YOU TUBE which I'm sure is something you want to avoid from happening!"

I told him that he'd be giving me his office extension and in the future he'd be conducting business with a new client Mr. Evans and we'd be meeting in his locked office ultimately gagged with his own socks, my having fun with his bare feet, his wife away on long-haul flights he'd be my house guest like tonight and he would only wear black nylon socks daily, no other colour or type of sock acceptable! There would be other rules imposed that he was compelled to obey or be exposed and lose both his personal and professional reputations as the happily married, straight business executive, his gasps hearing my conditions and threat making me smile as he'd not expected to be blackmailed

I slowly peeled each sock off and savoured looking at his gorgeous bare feet which were so perfect, great shape, long toes, highish arches and seen smooth and soft so virginal for sure and smelling awesome! He then gasped as he felt my lips on the soles of his feet and sensually licking his sweaty feet getting them all wet and loving seeing his toes all wiggling and then stopped and massaged them, actually rubbed them as love the feel of warm bare feet and if ticklish a bonus for sure! Pressing my face into each bare sole in turn and licking them teasingly as he enthusiastically wiggled his toes being unble to control his licklish reaction! I sucked on his ten toes intensely as they wiggled in my mouth making sure both feet saliva lubed as I was passionate and intimate in my oral attention to his feet indulging in a tongue-filled lustful fetish induced euphoria as nothing mattered more to me than Rob's feet!

"Mmmmmm fuck Rob your feet are just perfect Rob I said rubbing them as he tried to kick away as touching his feet I admired them! Your feet so big and as well as smelling like feet, they taste like feet and your moans from my oral intimacy so encouraging, all the invitation needed to orally seduce them and worship them and best of all knowing every sensation hellish for you as it lickles so makes your toes wiggle right Rob! We share something in common; you having a repressed desire to be submissive to another man and my able to act on the repressed desire I had to get to grips with your feet since the first conversation we had! I love just slowly caressing your feet and inhaling their ripe scent and the raunchy smell arousing me to indulge myself with your feet, licking all over your soles and sucking on your toes!"

I alternated licking between both of Rob's feet and rubbing them and seeing Rob's toes wiggling suggestively. I loved humiliating him saying his size 14 feet were my perfect new toys to play with and he could bet I would and loved their warm moistness and indulged myself in licking Rob's soles and sucking on all of his toes and coating them with saliva and commenting my tongue loving the taste of his foot sweat! I repeatedly licked each of his feet and sliding my tongue in between each of Rob's toes and under them and taunting him saying how much I another man loved the taste of them all and sucked on them as deeply as I could while running my tongue along them to feel them and get them as sweaty as I possibly could.

From rubbing his feet I then lightened my touch and gently caressing both soles simultaneously and runnuing my fingers up n' down the length of Rob's feet simultaneously so iindulging in treating him to a sensual massge but one that saw my fingers slide easily all over his feet being saliva coated and whilst caressing a bare sole, sucking on the toes of the same foot being caressed! Again telling him he having a gorgeous pair of male feet! I indulged in sucking on his toes then tormented him!

"Does it tickle Rob Tickle tickle!" I taunted whilst gently tickling both feet and licking his long wiggling toes making comments like the fact I loved tickling torture ticklish feet, feet as immediately responsive and licked at the base and tops of Rob's toes and instructed him to rub his feet together and wiggle his toes! I licked the arches of his feet and ran my fingers rapidly over his soles so Rob reacting as if he was being electrocuted! I delivered merciless stroking and coupled this with his feet gently caressed and then tickled and lickled his feet mercilessly. I gently tickled Rob's big bare soles and lickled the base of his toes making even gagged, Rob moan and giggle!

I fully indulged in tickling both feet and pressed my face against his warm soft soles to my face as I tickled and caressed both feet and advised him that every meeting his feet mine to enjoy, to sniff, massage, caress, rub, tickle and lickle, to tease and torment and having a feeling already hyper-ticklish that they'd become unbearably sensitive! I'd not told him over the weekend a friend Adam would be joining us and a hypnotist he would be seeing it determined that Rob's feet touched would instantly have him reacting whether socked or barefoot, instant tortuously ticklish torment!

"Tickle tickle tickle tickle!" I wiggled an index finger over each arch simultaneously. "All it takes is one finger Rob and I've got you, you and your big n' hot super-sensitive size 14 feet! I have a thing for feet and sometimes wonder why and then have a feet-meet like ours and know why and Rob these are some sexy fuckin' feet and I love-love-tickling guys' feet and seeing toes clench n' splay, feet flex, tickled guy's squirming as feet rub together and wiggling toes get sucked and soles licked!

"Guy's feet like yours now so vulnerable and helpless and going nowhere as soft n' supple soles caressed, toes licked whilst stroking the arches, torture tickling helpless male's feet with tongue, fingers, electric toothbrush and feather is what you need to accept will be sensations you're going to be forcibly subjected to enduring! I tickle torment my subs and can reward them in future telling them to take revenge using their tickling skills on these feet of yours Rob, they'll be only too willing to do so under threat of more ticklish torment for them if they don't!"

I licked Rob's soles and sucked on his toes and licked in between them all and swirled my tongue all over them all. Then stroked his feet driving Rob hysterical!I held Rob's toes down whilst stroking underneath them and causing him to laugh like a loon! Then activated the electric toothbrush and it's revolving evil bristles and Rob laughed out of his mind as they teasingly ran very rapidly across the soles of his feet. The ticklish sensation it delivers to him is completely unmatched by any other tickling torture tool utilsed by me on his feet!

Later as told Mick & John joined me in torture tickling Rob, they focused on his upper-body and me with his feet and we had him in consistent fits of uncontrollable laughter, the quill of my feather drawn over the length of his size 14 feet and the feather tendrils drawn in and out between each of his toes! OIling his soles and toes making his feet even more ticklish but my favourite torment of him is lickling his soles and suckling his toes as being straight, it's another man's mouth on his feet and that feels awkward and vulnerable expecially with feet so licklish!

"Mmmm Rob these feet smell just Mmmmm and sniffing them, their raunchy n' sweaty aroma means we know they'll taste amazing and Ssssh won't tell the wife your toes got a sensual toe job from another man who also sensuously pleasured himself as he always does and will licking and tasting your feet, breathing in the scent of your flawless feet, sucking hard on your toes! Making you squirm frantically, both soles wrinkling up, toes clenching and splaying violently as both feet flex rapidly! Screaming with laughter gagged and pleading for the tormenting and teasing to stop! It will when I decide it does and not when you dictate it's stopping!"

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back