• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GTK STUDIO #379: STUDENT JESSY'S REVENGE ON KIVA'S LONG TICKLISH TOES! (F/F FEET)

GTKStudio

TMF Master
Hola TMFers!

Student Jessy now gets her revenge on Kiva and her long and very ticklish toes, which are left loose so Jessy can put her fingers easily between them to tickle. Jessy's evil grin and slight chuckle as she makes Kiva howl with giggly laughter is definitely a highlight in this one. As usual Jessy proves she can tickle with the best of them as she deploys her fingers, oil and the hairbrush to get a well-deserved tickle revenge on Kiva.

Full clip and preview available at: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/154087/global-tickling-studio

Hope you enjoy DROP #379!

GTK

Attachments

• Pic1jessytkkivasoles.png
    Pic1jessytkkivasoles.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 185
  • Pic2.png
    Pic2.png
    2 MB · Views: 190
  • Pic3.png
    Pic3.png
    2 MB · Views: 167
  • Pic4.png
    Pic4.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 266
  • Pic5.png
    Pic5.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 157
this is a great set of videos. But i sure hope this isnt going to start the trend of no toe ties anymore. its that lil extra touch that really makes it for me. Bravo though on the material. but please lets not neglect tying those pretty big toes hehe.

this is a great set of videos. But i sure hope this isnt going to start the trend of no toe ties anymore. its that lil extra touch that really makes it for me. Bravo though on the material. but please lets not neglect tying those pretty big toes hehe.

No, we're in the toe tie camp definitely, but Kiva has such expressive toes we thought give them space to wiggle.

No, we're in the toe tie camp definitely, but Kiva has such expressive toes we thought give them space to wiggle.

Understandable. This pair has stunning feet. Love your videos bud. Keep mummy wrapping and pushing the immobilizing boundaries. The less they can move the better i say. Punish those beautiful soles! :) tight mummy wraps and toe ties are the absolute best

Great to see Jessy is still active. I'm not sure if I prefer her being tickled or that sadistic Cheshire cat grin when she's the one dishing it out.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back