• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Don't fall" tickle game

Left TMF

TMF Expert
Imagine a gymnastics facility with a beam spanning a large hole filled with foam blocks that allow one to fall off the beam without being hurt. The beam is high enough to hang down from it with a short distance between your feet and the foam blocks.
Also, imagine two swing-style seats hanging from the beam.

The ticklee hangs down from the beam by their hands and the 2 ticklers sit on the seats on either side of the lee.
A timer is started and the tickling begins.

The lers begin to tickle the lee everywhere they can reach.
Armpits would be the obvious target, but the sides, ribs, and tummy would be easy to tickle as well. The lers could even target the lee's legs and feet if they can hold them still :p

The lee hangs on as long as they can. If (when 🙄) the lee lets go, the lers jump down too. Also, 2 or 3 more Lers move in. All of the lers converge on the lee and gang tickle them until the timer runs out.

The longer the lee hangs on, the less time they have to endure being gang tickled.

If they don't fall before time runs out, they win.

You could even have a penalty for the lers if they fail to make the lee let go. Perhaps they are required to fall into the pit and be tickled by the waiting lers. Of course the lee gets to drop down and help tickle as a reward for outlasting the tickling. :)

Sounds a lot of fun, i've done the tickle beam challenge before, but just with the beam on the ground

sounds like a blast! haha I have no upper body strength so I would constantly lose lmao

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back