• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(Deputy's Universe) Character Intro: Cheyenne Part 1 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok fans! Here we are! Thank you for being such great fans of my "Deputy's Peril" series and I wanted to bring the main characters back for a new adventure. This is the first chapter in my "Deputy's Universe" saga. I will attempt to bring 4 separate, but interconnected series that will lead to a culmination series. Think of it like the MCU where the independent stories lead to an Avengers movie. I don't think this has ever been tried before on the TMF, but I wanted to take that challenge. Each week I will release a new story so this will go on for basically the rest of this year. I hope you all enjoy the stories, and please let me know what you think.

This first series (2 total parts) introduces a new character and I hope you grow to like her. It is an introduction series so you can understand who she is and when she appears in later series, she will have a much more established background. Her story is interconnected with the entire saga so I hope you enjoy the story as much as the tickling situations. Without further adieu, let's meet Cheyenne!

Deputy’s Universe Character Intro: Cheyenne

TIME: The following events take place at the same time as Deputy’s Peril.

It was a warm sunny day in Southern California near the border of Mexico. The year was 1887 and the Elu tribe was beginning their day. This Native American tribe consisted of about 300 people and lived in a village that was near a large lake, Lake Crystal. Their tribe largely stayed by itself and rarely went outside their general area in a 3 mile radius. Since they were near a lake, they had plenty of fish and deer for meat, vegetables were abundant and their drinking supply had fresh water from the lake. They were a peaceful tribe even though they did have warriors to defend themselves if necessary. The people were a joyous bunch as they often had large feasts and dancing on special occasions. Music was always playing, kids ran free, and life in general was consistent.

They did have some encounters with Mexican settlers, but recently more white settlers were nearby. Those settlers were more of a religious group where they started a Christian Mission and offered schooling for anyone within a 10 mile radius. Their church and property were about 5 miles away and they largely stayed away from interfering in the neighboring Native American tribes. They offered classes and asked for assistance from members of the neighboring tribes to help with small children, learn the area and even taught them the English language. The relationship they had with the Elu tribe in particular was symbiotic. The Elu tribe helped them with the kids and even how to farm, and the Mission made sure aggressive white settlers did not infringe on their lands.

The layout of the village was simple. The structures consisted of many wigwams, which were the larger structures, and teepees, which usually were the smaller “rooms”. The wigwams were mainly for the “higher ranking” people and also served as public buildings for the different trades of the village. The village teepees and wigwams were in a “grid” structure, where with every wigwam, a smaller teepee was next to it.

Leading the Elu Tribe was a very strong man named Wanbli. He was the Chief of the tribe, who stood about 6’4” tall, age 39 and probably weighed around 210 pounds. He was a benevolent Chief and he was instrumental in making sure everything was peaceful in his tribe. He settled disputes, officiated ceremonies and made sure his people were in good position to thrive. He was married to a beautiful 36 year old woman named Isi and she was the “queen” of the tribe. She stood about 5’2” tall so the height difference was noticeable. She was very caring and nurturing as she was always involved in the general well being of the women of the tribe.

Wanbli and Isi had one child, a beautiful young woman named Shikoba. She was 5”3” tall, weighed 100 pounds on a bad day, with beautiful bronze skin, almond colored eyes, and with strikingly beautiful facial features, a slim body, long black hair that she loved having in a ponytail and her personality was very warm and very caring. As she turned 18 years old 4 months ago, she exuded an innocence about herself and she was always trying to make people smile. She was very involved in the caring for the people of the village, as she was the type that was friendly with literally everyone. She spent her days mainly helping with arts & crafts with the children of the village, helped cook meals, and went gathering for vegetables, as the men usually hunted for the meat. What made Shikoba special was she enjoyed helping out at the Christian Mission. She would help the little white kids learn the ways of the land so they could enjoy their land. Having learned English as a small child from a man who helped the tribe learn English as well, she was able to communicate with the people at the Mission. Because the kids at the Mission had trouble saying her name, Shikoba, she gave herself an “English name”, Cheyenne. She liked the sound of that name and found it very pretty. Some of the settlers were from Cheyenne, Wyoming and she really liked that name.

In this warm day, Cheyenne woke up in her teepee and stretched. She was tired from the night before as she helped some of the elder women create new clothing from the animal hides they hunted weeks ago. She looked around her teepee which was spacious, a benefit of being the daughter of the Chief, and got up from her bedding. She put on her favorite dress of the day, a blue one that went down to her calves, and was a short sleeve dress, that had multiple patterns on it that resembled wild animals. She put on her necklace which was adorned with colorful beads and finally she put on her headband that wrapped around her forehead and her long black hair was tied into a long ponytail. She slipped on her white moccasins and walked out of her teepee. The sun was bright and she used her hand to cover her eyes. Today, she was going to meet up with her best friend, Aleshanee. She turned her head and her friend came running towards her.

Aleshanee was a slightly heavyset girl, just one year older than Cheyenne at 19 years. She stood about 5’5” tall, and her build was more stocky ,maybe weighing 135 pounds, yet had a nice shape to it. Her parents were friends with Wanbli and Isi so their kids naturally bonded together. With her brown deerskin dress attire, with brown moccasins that were similar to “hi-tops”, Aleshanee really enjoyed her time with Cheyenne. The two girls would spend hours talking about everything, laughing and she helped out at the Mission too. Both girls were very service oriented and loved to help others in need. Aleshanee was the jokester of the two as she always loved making Cheyenne laugh. Her personality was very forward and at times, her mouth would get her in trouble with the elders. She finally made it to Cheyenne and gave her a crushing hug. “Shikoba!!!!!! I missed you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!” she laughed as she picked up her smaller friend off her feet and swung her around like a doll.

“Put me down!! Aleshanee!!!” Cheyenne shrieked in laughter. Her friend was always trying to toss her around because of her smaller size. She felt her feet touch the ground again and she felt Aleshanee’s arms set her free. “You missed me huh? I just saw you yesterday silly!” she giggled.

“But I spent an entire night without seeing that beautiful face…” Aleshanee teased as she reached her left hand forward and pinched Cheyenne’s cheek.

“Awww….I don’t know whether to feel honored or scared you stalker! Hehehehe” Cheyenne giggled as she batted away her friend’s hand from her face.

“Oh, so you laugh at my love for you? Well, even though my heart is broken, I still love you..” Aleshanee teased, placing her hands over her heart as though it was breaking.

“I swear you are so funny! So what are we doing today?” Cheyenne asked.

“Well, you can come with me as I go to Elder Hozho. You know I am learning his healing techniques so I have to meet with him today. Then afterwards we can go wherever..” Aleshanee offered.

“Ok, that sounds good! So, learning some healing techniques huh? Trying to become a medicine woman?” Cheyenne asked.

“Oh yes, I want to make people feel better. When I put my hands on them, they will feel peace throughout their entire soul…” Aleshanee said as she outstretched her arms, then brought her hands together like a prayer and did a bow.

Cheyenne watched her friend perform this strange motion with her hands and just started laughing. “You are sooooooo silly!” Cheyenne giggled as she pointed and laughed. She then turned her back so she wouldn’t laugh directly in her best friend’s face still.

“Oh, you think my learning of healing is funny huh? Well, this will make you laugh for sure!” Aleshanee exclaimed as she reached her hands forward and started to squeeze the sides of Cheyenne, who went immediately into hysterics.

Cheyenne immediately folded over as she felt her friend’s very strong hands clawing her sides and going up and down her ribs. “Nooooooooooo hehehehehehhe stooooooooopppp!!!!” she laughed as those fingers continued to tickle her.

“Yeah, I bet you never mock me again will you?!!!” Aleshanee laughed as she then brought Cheyenne’s body closer to her. She absolutely loved tickling Cheyenne as she was very sensitive to the tickling sensations. She thought about the many tickle fights they were in growing up, well, it was mainly her tickling poor Cheyenne and she absolutely loved dominating her smaller friend.

“I won’t!! I won’t hahahahahahahahahahahaha do it anymore!!!!! Hahahahaha come on Aleshanee!!!! Hehehehehehehehe Cheyenne pleaded. She always had to endure these tickling attacks and hoped this one didn’t last long. Cheyenne was horribly ticklish as her body was really sensitive to touch. She didn’t hate the tickling though as she found that it could be exciting. The feeling of helplessness intrigued her but she never really got to explore it fully. Most of the tickle attacks were brief so she was somewhat grateful for that, yet curious.

Aleshanee was enjoying tickling her best friend. She then stopped the tickling and allowed Cheyenne to recover. “Now you naughty Shikoba, do you think I will be a great healer? After all, aren’t YOU feeling better? Hehe”

Cheyenne rolled her eyes at her friend and then she hugged her. “Yeah, you are going to make a great healer. You know I was just teasing you. Come on, let’s go so you won’t be late!” she said, then she grabbed Aleshanee’s hand and they both started to walk towards the tribe’s medicine man’s wigwam. Once they arrived, the saw all the different signs and crafts.

Elder Hozho was the tribal medicine man and he studied the ancient arts of Native American healing. He was in tune with nature itself and his methods involved all natural items. He would come up with teas and other ointments that would help soothe injuries and even the internal organs of his “patients”. He had a mystical understanding of nature’s plants and knew how to combine the various plants and herbs as well as any Western chemist. A few of his “products” were a gel like ointment that when applied to muscles, would soothe the pain and even reduce inflammation. Another product was enjoyed by a lot of the tribe as it was a special tea that when it was ingested, it would completely relax the drinker and made their muscles almost like jelly. Their entire demeanor would be at peace and their mental state was that of bliss. He was also highly skilled at manipulating parts of the body, especially soft tissues, channeling a body’s “inner energies” into healing. He would even work on spine and bone manipulations, much like a chiropractor in the 20th and 21st century. He currently had a young female patient in his wigwam when he heard both Aleshanee and Cheyenne enter the structure.

“Hi Elder Hozho! I am here for my lesson. Sorry I am late, but Shikoba here slowed me down!” Aleshanee laughed.

“No I didn’t!!” Cheyenne giggled as she playfully slapped Aleshanee’s arm. “Sorry Elder Hozho, she is being well, who she is. Hehe”

Hozho smiled as these two young women brought so much fun energy into his wigwam. “That’s ok girls, so let’s get started. Aleshanee, today we are going to go over the Manitou technique. We want to bring one’s body back to a spiritual peace. Did you study the techniques?”

“Yeah, I did. It seems so interesting!” Aleshanee responded with glee. She hoped one day to become a master of healing much like Elder Hozho. It was a far fetched dream as usually it was men that held that title, but having the knowledge would still serve her well.

“Good, good! Princess Shikoba, would you like to stay and observe?” Hozho asked.

“Yes Elder, I would love to watch!” Cheyenne responded. She had been learning the technique on her own and was also very curious about the methods to bring healing to people. She absolutely loved bringing joy to people and wanted to help others in pain. She didn’t receive formal training, but she always listened to Hozho and others whenever they discussed techniques. Her memory was very strong and she was very capable of learning things even when she wasn’t directly involved, but just observing. It was her gift. She had a high degree of intellect and was always curious about learning.

“Ok Aleshanee, luckily I have someone I can demonstrate on. You remember Aponi right?” Hozho said as he pointed towards the young woman that was in his wigwam. He saw Aleshanee nod and the two women waved at each other, then he motioned for Aponi to sit on the table near the wall of the wigwam and to put her feet up. He then went to her feet and carefully slipped off the moccasins from her feet, exposing her barefeet.

Aleshanee looked at Aponi’s feet and felt a rush going through her body. She never told anyone, not even her best friend Cheyenne that she had a fetish for women’s feet. She was always taking glances at the feet of the women of the tribe and wished she could play with them. She felt a little shy with her fetish so she hid it very well, but the thrill she felt looking at the soles of Aponi’s feet was intense. The 25 year old’s feet were quite nice. Pale soles on her size 7 wide feet that had medium length, very thick toes. She did have some slight callouses on her the edge of her big toe, and the outside edge of the ball of the foot on both feet, but overall, the skin looked very soft. Aleshanee bit her lip as she stared at the now wiggling toes, wondering what it would be like if they were in her mouth.

“Now, the way to start with your patient is to take the tip of your thumb, on the pad, the nail would hurt, and you press into the heel like this…” Hozho said as he placed his thumb on Aponi’s heel and started to press into it. He then pointed out other spots on the exposed sole and explained that there were pressure points in the foot that would make the rest of the body feel much better.

Cheyenne watched intently as she listened to Hozho’s directions. She really liked the fact that you could help someone by touching their feet at certain points. She saw Aleshanee approach Aponi’s feet and now they were discussing the techniques and Hozho demonstrated on the available soles. Cheyenne saw the look of relaxation on Aponi’s face as the feeling in her feet seemed very soothing. She also had a bit of a foot fetish herself. She just loved the way a woman’s feet looked. She didn’t know why it gave her a thrill since as she got older, and she had many conflicting ideas in her mind. There were things she fantasized about that she could never tell anyone, not even Aleshanee. As she watched the look of bliss on Aponi’s face, she started to think about how touching a woman’s body and their reaction was……exciting. She felt a tingle between her legs and felt her body’s arousal growing. Cheyenne then shook her head to focus on the matter at hand. Learn how to apply this amazing technique on the feet and had to keep her lustful thoughts to herself.

“Now that’s how this technique helps. As you can see Aleshanee, when applied correctly, your patient will have the look of peace. See Aponi right now? See her face? She looks like she is in the middle of the lake totally at peace…” Hozho laughed. He then saw Aponi snap out of her trance and she blushed as she truly was in a different world.

“That is so amazing! Can I try?” Aleshanee said with a lot of eagerness in her voice. She really wanted to touch some feet.

“Sure we can, but Aponi does have to depart now. She has some chores to do isn’t that right my child?” Hozho asked Aponi who nodded in the affirmative.

“Yes Elder Hozho. But I can come back tomorrow so Aleshanee can practice.” Aponi said with a wink. Deep down she would love to have her feet manipulated by Aleshanee.

“Ok Aponi, you got it!” Aleshanee said then slumped her head as she really wanted to practice. “I was hoping I could practice but I guess I have to wait until tomorrow….”

“How about practicing on Shikoba? Since she is here and you both are so close to each other, perhaps she would love to be a willing helper.” Hozho offered.

Aleshanee’s eyes popped wide open at the suggestion. She turned her head to look right at Cheyenne and hoped she would say yes. She would LOVE to practice on her best friend’s feet.

Cheyenne reacted in surprise as she heard Hozho offer her feet for practice. “Um, um…right now?” she said sheepishly. She felt her own toes curl inside her moccasins and she was nervous about her feet being touched. She knew how sensitive her own feet were and wondered if them being touched would produce a devastating reaction to her. Cheyenne for the most part avoided people, especially Aleshanee from touching her sensitive feet.

“That is a GREAT idea!” Aleshanee smiled as she rubbed her hands together in anticipation. “Come on Shikoba, it would really help me today. I am learning this technique and want to practice while the lesson is still fresh in my mind. Please? Pretty please my sweet Princess?” she asked and batted her eyes with a pleading puppy dog like look.

Cheyenne started to blush as now Aleshanee and Hozho were staring at her. She was nervous because she was going to have her feet exposed and touched and she was worried if it would tickle her a lot. But she knew her friend did need the practice and how could she resist those sweet eyes of Aleshanee? “Okay…I will do it…” she conceded.

“Yay!!! This is going to be great!” Aleshanee said excitedly as she clapped her hands and did a happy dance in place.

“Thank you Princess Shikoba. You have such a kind heart. Always willing to help out. Come, sit on top of this table and let your feet hang over the edge a little.” Hozho said as he patted the table.

Cheyenne took a deep breath then walked over to the table. With a little assistance from Hozho, she jumped up on the table and put her back against the wigwam wall. She looked down her legs and her ankles were right at the edge of the table, her heels hanging off the edge slightly. She wiggled her feet hidden in the moccasins in nervous anticipation as she looked up and saw a huge grin on Aleshanee’s face. It seemed like she was more happy about this moment than she was when studying Aponi’s feet. “Ok, what do I do now?” she asked.

“You just sit there and enjoy. I am going to guide Aleshanee on where to touch your feet. Aleshanee, go ahead and remove her shoes…” Hozho instructed.

Aleshanee could feel herself drooling. She was excited to get her hands on Cheyenne’s feet. She was facing the soles and could see the bottoms of the moccasins. She reached forward with both hands and grabbed the heel of the shoe on the right foot, pulled back a little and soon the moccasin popped off the heel. She then lifted the shoe up off the arch, then the ball of the foot and finally the toes. Aleshanee’s eyes were now fixated on the now bare foot of Cheyenne. It was a small foot, probably a size 6. The arch was low, and the sole was a little meaty. The skin was a tanned color and had noticeable wrinkles. The toes themselves were pudgy and pebble like and when Cheyenne curled her toes, she could see the natural nail. Aleshanee had to snap out of it and then she looked over at the left foot and reached forward to slowly tug off that shoe, savoring the moment as it slowly became exposed. Once the shoe left Cheyenne’s toes, Aleshanee absolutely loved the sight of these two small cute barefeet right before her. She then placed the shoes on the table side by side and near Cheyenne’s legs. She then grabbed the big toe on the left foot and wiggled it. “Awwww such cute toes!” she teased.

Cheyenne blushed and put her face in her hands as her barefeet were exposed and gazed upon by two people. She felt embarrassed that a part of her body was looked upon as a specimen and she couldn’t help but smile at the silliness of her best friend. She then took her hands off her face and tried to look serious. This was practice after all and she needed to be “professional”.

“Okay Aleshanee, let’s begin with the first press. Take your thumb and place it on her heel. Try to put it right in the center of the heel, then press into it, but do it tenderly at first. Then, you start to press a little more, but not too hard! We don’t want to cause her any pain.” Hozho explained.

“Ok, here goes nothing!” Aleshanee said with excitement. She then took her thumb on her left hand and placed it right on the center of the heel on Cheyenne’s right foot. Her excitement grew as the skin on the heel was very soft and tender. This was better than she remembered. She has touched Cheyenne’s feet before, but never with this kind of focus. She always wanted to say something, but didn’t want to expose her foot fetish. Now she had all the excuses in the world to fondle these precious feet. She started to do her presses, and her breathing became a little more shallow because she was so excited. She listened to Hozho telling her to press in places on the heel and when she moved to the spot right above the heel going into the arch, she noticed the foot started to tremble.

Cheyenne felt that thumb pressing into the spot on her foot and felt a ticklish tremor rip through her body. She did everything she could to not react, but it really tickled! She held her breath as her friend continued to press into that spot and shock wave after ticklish shock wave ripped through her body. When that thumb then moved over to the side of the heel going towards the instep, it touched a particularly sensitive spot and her right leg spasmed and she let out a little squeal.

“Something wrong Shikoba? Did Aleshanee hurt you?” Hozho asked as he noticed the reaction.

“nnnnooooooooo…” Cheyenne tried to say without bursting into laughter as that touching continued to drive ticklish sensations through her. “I’m ooooooooookay!” she yipped. She then started to blush.

“What’s wrong?” Aleshanee asked. She noticed the reactions and she knew what it was. Cheyenne’s feet were very ticklish right now. She was going to really LOVE this now. “Did I hurt you or does it……….tickle??” she asked as she then stopped the thumb press and ran her fingers quickly up and down the buttery soft sole.

“EEEEEEEEEEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!! DON’T!!!” Cheyenne squealed as she felt those fingers tickling her foot. She reflexively pulled her foot towards her by bending her knee and rubbed her sole on the table. “That tickles!!” she giggled.

Hozho could only shake his head at these two silly girls. “Aleshanee focus!!! This is something you need to learn. Even if your patient has ticklish feet, you can still do the technique and make it very rewarding for their soul. Now, don’t tickle her, use the technique.”

“Ok, if you say so…..I hope Princess Ticklish Feet can hold still….” Aleshanee teased. She then looked up at Cheyenne’s face and gave her a wink. She wished she could hold these feet down and just dish out a brutal foot tickling. She loved Cheyenne’s laughter and wish she could just tickle her all over. But she did have to focus and learn and she started to think how she could use this ticklishness of these cute feet to her advantage.

Cheyenne saw the mischievous grin on Aleshanee’s face and started to get concerned. She hoped that her feet weren’t going to be tickled on purpose. She figured she was overreacting because Elder Hozho was standing right there and he wouldn’t allow her to get tickle tortured. Cheyenne took another deep breath and braced herself for another touch on her foot.

Aleshanee pressed the pad of her thumb into the very tender arch of the right foot and tried to focus on learning the technique. She absolutely loved the tenderness of this foot and she wished she could just play with them. As her thumb moved in a circle, she could see Cheyenne’s legs tense up and she held in her giggles because she knew her friend must be going through ticklish agony right now. Aleshanee listened to Hozho’s guidance and she moved her thumb in a circular motion but then moved it upward heading towards the ball of the foot. She stared at the sole, concentrating on where she was placing her thumb, but she briefly looked up and saw Cheyenne’s hands clamped over her mouth, trying to not laugh. Aleshanee couldn’t help but laugh and then used her fingernail to scrape along the sole forcing Cheyenne to burst out in laughter.

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE THAT TICKLES!!!” Cheyenne screamed. She then turned red as she saw Hozho looking at her in shock. She then bowed her head sheepishly and apologized. “I’m sorry Elder Hozho. It’s just that my feet are, well, really ticklish. I will try to hold it in….”

Hozho chuckled under his breath as Cheyenne’s laughter startled him. He was experienced in dealing with really ticklish feet of patients, so he brushed it aside and looked back at Aleshanee. “Ok, now let’s get back to work. Remember, even if they are very ticklish like this Princess here, you can still focus and complete the treatment. Eventually, the ticklishness goes away and our patient will relax and get the benefits of the treatment. Now, concentrate on the ball of her foot.”

Aleshanee nodded her head, then looked at Cheyenne. “Be still!!! I am trying to make you feel good and you keep laughing.” She grinned.

“I know… but it tickles me so much! My feet are sooooo ticklish! Hehehe” Cheyenne giggled. She then braced her feet again, preparing for them to be touched. “I want you to learn so I just have to be strong!”

Alshanee then took her right hand and held the top of Cheyenne’s right foot, then used her left thumb to now press into the plump ball of the foot, focusing on bringing a certain amount of pressure. She smirked when she saw the quivering toes, but Cheyenne was holding in the laughter. She followed Hozho’s directions and now her thumb was working on the bottom of the ball of the foot where it meets the arch, then off to the side of the ball of the foot which was the outside edge, and then went to the top of the ball of the foot, then over to the inside edge of the foot, and now went to the ball of the foot. This actually seemed to have been a good move because even though she heard a few tiny squeals here and there, her patient was not laughing very hard. Her confidence started to grow as she was applying pressure and Cheyenne didn’t lose it completely. She turned her head towards Hozho and he smiled back at her, complimenting her style. Aleshanee then started moving her thumb towards the base of the toes and once again Cheyenne’s head snapped back, her hands covering her mouth and her body trembled. “Does Princess Shikoba have….ticklish toes?” she teased.

Cheyenne heard her friend’s words and she looked down at her and nodded her head “yes” very vigorously. Her toes were extremely sensitive and now that thumb was getting close to them. She covered her face with her hands and prepared herself for what was sure going to be torture. Then she felt it. The thumb was now directly at the base of her middle toe and putting some pressure on the crevice and once again she shrieked! “EEEEEEEHHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!”

Hozho couldn’t help but laugh as she saw Cheyenne’s upper body shaking violently, but somehow kept her legs and feet perfectly still. “Oh my dear young lady… you are really sensitive aren’t you?”

Cheyenne saw both of them looking at her and she felt embarrassed. “I-I-I’m sorry.. it is just that my toes.. well, they are very sensitive…I don’t know if I can make it through the session Elder..” she said with some shame in her voice.

“Yes, you can do it. Breathe deeply. Breathe through your nose, exhale with your mouth. Keep doing that which will help you not laugh too much when she touches your toes. Besides, we have your left foot to work on as well.” Hozho told her then gestured for Aleshanee to continue.

Aleshanee was having the time of her life. She was learning this amazing technique and tickle torturing Cheyenne at the same time. She resumed her technique and now she worked the base of the big toe and she saw Cheyenne doing her best to do the breathing exercises and she desperately want to tickle this nice plump big toe. Watching Cheyenne’s body go into fits kept distracting her, so she looked down and stared at the toes. These tiny pebble toes were so adorable. She continued her thumb presses and just stared at those innocent toes quivering. Her mind started to drift and she imagined having those toes in her mouth as they looked like juicy grapes. She licked her lips and then moved her thumb down the base of the toes, going from the big toe, to the index toe, to the middle toe, to the ring toe and finally the baby toe. Aleshanee looked at Hozho who was nodding his head in approval. She then moved her thumb away from the toes and across the ball of the foot, then into the arch then the heel. She heard Hozho clapping his hands.

“That was excellent work Aleshanee! As you can see, your…..hysterically ticklish……patient is much better now. She is no longer cackling away. Haha” Hozho joked. “Now Shikoba, how do you feel?”

Cheyenne smiled but felt so shy. Her mind started to imagine how she must have looked being in such ticklish agony. “well….even though it tickled so badly, I do feel a relaxation in my body. It is like when the tickling part stopped, the sensation of peace starts to wash over me. This stuff actually works!” she said with a huge smile.

“Now I get to work on your left foot..hehehehe” Aleshanee said with a small sinister chuckle. She loved seeing the panicked look in Cheyenne’s eyes as she figured the left foot was probably even more ticklish. “Ready??”

“Not yet Aleshanee. Take a break for a moment. Let me go grab some of my herbs so I can prepare some ointments later. I will be back in 3 minutes. Oh, please let her rest. I am already guessing her other foot will be ticklish too…” Hozho smiled as she then walked out of the wigwam, leaving the two girls alone.

Cheyenne saw Hozho leave then looked directly at Aleshanee. “Did you enjoy torturing me like that?” she giggled.

“It was GREAT!!! You are way too funny! You should have seen yourself moving around all crazy like this!” Aleshanee laughed, then mimicked Cheyenne’s body movements, making fun of her,

“Stop that!! I am ticklish ok?? It tickled a lot, but I still think you did a good job.” Cheyenne said, trying to give her friend confidence even at her ticklish expense.

“Thank you! I must say, you have some very sweet feet. You should let me play with them more often. Hehehe” Aleshanee said.

“So you can tickle me all night? I don’t think so…” Cheyenne retorted.

“I promise I will treat them very nice! Like this!” Aleshanee said, then she lifted Cheyenne’s left foot up by the ankle so the toes were right by her mouth, then she stuck out her tongue and licked the big toe. A burst of excitement ripped through her body as her tongue really enjoyed feeling of that soft toe flesh.

“Did you really just lick my toe??!!” Cheyenne said in disbelief.

“Oh yeah.. like this….” Aleshanee teased as she then ran her tongue along the underside of the toes. “mmmm…your toes taste good!”

“Hey!!!!” Cheyenne laughed as she felt her toes receive a tongue licking. It tickled her, but at the same time she felt something she never felt before. A rush of excitement filled her body as that tongue felt really good. No one ever licked her toes before, but it felt amazing. “You are SO crazy!! Stop licking my toes! Hozho will be back soon!” she giggled then tried to reach forward and swat Aleshanee’s face away from her foot.

Aleshanee then licked the big toe again and right when she was about to put the big toe in her mouth, Hozho walked back in. She put Cheyenne’s foot down and started to massage the top of the foot, acting like nothing happened. She had a devilish smile looking at Cheyenne’s face which was red with embarrassment. Her mind started to think that she had to figure out a way to get these toes in her mouth after this lesson. Aleshanee now wanted to explore her fetish further with the feet of her best friend!

“Ok Aleshanee, sorry about that interruption. Now, back to the lesson. For her left foot, how about we start with her toes and then work our way down to her heel. If you notice, she is a lot more ticklish on her toes and less as you move down her foot. This way she can get past the worst of it and can finish with a soothing finish. You must observe how your patient reacts to the touch, that way you can alter your method to ensure they have the best opportunity to relax.” Hozho instructed.

“Yes, Elder Hozho. I will start with her toes….” Aleshanee grinned. She then reached forward with her hands and used the left hand to hold the top of the foot, and now used her right thumb to work on the base of the big toe on the left foot. She felt Cheyenne shudder and she bit her lip not to laugh at her friend’s reaction. Her thumb pressed and rotated all along the base of the toe, making sure it covered that “line” going from the edge of the foot, towards the index toe.

Cheyenne’s entire body tensed up and she once again placed her hands over her mouth, trying to not burst into laughter. Her eyes were shut tight and she was moaning, trying to not laugh. Her upperbody started to twitch as the thumb continued its path along the base of each of her toes. She felt it pressing on the crevice between her index toe and middle toe and it felt so intense! “This tickles SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!” she giggled into her hands, trying to muffle the intensity in her voice. Then the thumb made it to the base of the ring toe and now she was shaking her head and her eyes were watering. “it tickles it tickles it tickles!!” she mumbled into her hands.

Aleshanee continued to focus on her technique, making sure she pressed into the base and the crevices of those cute small toes and now she felt a strong arousal in her body. Listening to Cheyenne’s ticklish whimpers, her trembling foot and even the shaking of the upperbody only made her feel a wetness between her legs. She didn’t know why, but tickling and touching Cheyenne’s feet really made her have lust for her friend. There was something so erotic about working on Cheyenne’s feet that made her think of some naughty things she wanted to do to her. Over the last few years, she started to have fantasies about women and she knew she had to keep it quiet and tried to avoid those feelings as it confused her. But now, those repressed emotions were starting to come out and she liked it! As she moved her thumb to the tender skin of the ball of the foot, she licked her lips and started to imagine Cheyenne completely vulnerable under her control. Aleshanee started to imagine what she would do if she could have her way with Cheyenne. This made her lose focus on her technique and now she was stroking the ball of the foot with her fingers, tickling the foot.

“ALESHANEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! THAT TICKLES!!!!” Cheyenne screeched as she felt the fingers scurrying on the ball of her foot.

“Aleshanee!!! Be careful!!!” Hozho scolded.

“I’m sorry Elder! I just lost focus, I’m sorry…” Aleshanee apologized, realizing she got carried away with thinking about her fantasies. She released Cheyenne’s foot from her grasp and looked at her. “I’m sorry Shikoba. I lost focus. I won’t do it again…”

“It’s ok. I know you are doing your best. It just really tickled!” Cheyenne said with her smile. She saw the look of regret in her friend’s eyes and felt a little bad. She didn’t want to get Aleshanee in trouble with Hozho. Cheyenne then lifted her foot towards her friend again. “Come on, let’s continue. I will do my best not to laugh like a hyena hehehehe”

Aleshanee looked at Hozho who then pointed to the foot so she could continue. She placed her hand back on the top of the foot and her right thumb started to press into the fleshy ball of the foot and started to work on that spot. A smile crept back on her face as she felt the foot trembling in her grasp and now she started imagining what it would be like if she could somehow overpower the smaller Cheyenne and tickle her until she went insane. Aleshanee then started to work on the bottom of the ball of the foot, and it felt so soft.

Cheyenne once again tried to stifle her giggles as that evil thumb worked on her foot. She was aware this wasn’t as bad as her toes, but it was still pretty intense. The strange thing was, this technique was actually working as she felt really nice sensations in her body. She was trying to figure out why she felt slightly aroused. The way the thumb worked on the bottom of her foot, it was like it was touching her internal organs and a wave of pleasure started to go through her even though it still tickled. She looked at her best friend and could see the focus on her face. Cheyenne smiled as she knew this was helping Aleshanee learn something and she always wanted to help. She just wished she wasn’t so ticklish so she could sit still. As she looked at her friend’s focused face, she saw how cute it looked. Now thoughts were going through her own head as she felt the arousal getting stronger in her body.

Aleshanee then started to drag the pad of her thumb into the arch and slid it towards the heel using some pressure and loved the way the foot jerked. She then rotated her thumb in the middle of the arch and she absolutely loved the feeling of the skin. The texture of the soles was starting to feel really nice to her as she noticed it more and more and the fact that it was so sensitive made her excited. She then heard a small giggle and once again, she was driving Cheyenne crazy with ticklish feelings. Aleshanee looked over and moved her thumb to the instep and heard a muffled shriek as she found another sensitive spot. This was getting to be a lot of fun, but also her confidence grew as she heard Hozho complimenting her on her technique. She glanced up once again and saw Cheyenne’s hands covering her mouth and her eyes were watering. She winked at her friend, then moved her thumb from the instep back into the center of the arch and now rotated her thumb faster.

“tiiiiiiiiiiccccckkkklllllesssssss it tickles!” Cheyenne murmured as she felt that thumb doing its magic on her arch. She had no idea how she was able to hold in her laughter as the ticklish feelings were so strong. Then she felt the thumb press into the arch, a little below the ball of the foot and she thought she was imagining things when she felt her nipples pulsate and start to get stiff. The ticklish feelings were still there, but there was something about that spot on her foot that made her breasts respond to the touch. Cheyenne knew she had to hide her emotions because it would be so embarrassing to be turned on by having her feet touched and tickled, especially in front of Elder Hozho. She was happy her dress concealed her breasts because the nipples were now standing at attention. Cheyenne was curious about these sexual feelings and felt her own heart rate rise. Then she squealed again in laughter as the thumb now went through her arch and towards her heel.

“You are doing good Aleshanee, you can see how the bottom of her foot has a different color tone. You are stimulating the nerves in her feet, which she should be feeling throughout her entire body. Her ticklishness will subside and she will feel peace.” Hozho explained.

Aleshanee smiled as she continued pressing her thumb. Cheyenne did seem to calm down a little, but still had some ticklish squeals and giggles coming from her. Now she started to think that she could practice on Cheyenne when they went home. Except she planned the tickle these precious little feet first chance she got. Her eyes now went to the heel of the foot and she started to press there and notice the toes started to fan out and she could have sworn she heard a sound from Cheyenne that wasn’t laughter. It sounded like…..a moan.

Cheyenne covered her mouth again as a moan came from her lips. The pressure being applied to her heel felt really good and she didn’t want the others to know her arousal was now starting to get stronger. In a way, she wished it tickled more because Aleshanee and Hozho already knew she was embarrassingly ticklish. She looked at her friend’s eyes and she was staring right back at her as though she heard that moan. Cheyenne felt herself blushing and then looked at the ceiling.

“Now, softly stroke both of her feet as you now bring her feet to a rest. But do it softly, I don’t want her to jump off the table screaming in laughter…” Hozho warned with a smile.

“Sure…..hehehehe” Aleshanee replied then took her palms and slowly stroke both soles of Cheyenne’s feet, completely feeling the tenderness of the soles. She could see Cheyenne still quivering as it must have still tickled, but her friend managed to prevent from laughing. She did a few strokes, and then she looked at Hozho who told her to stop.

“Very good my child. I think you did very well today. Your patient should be feeling really good and relaxed. Am I right Shikoba?” Hozho asked.

“Actually I am. Hehehe I mean, no more tickling so I am VERY relaxed!” Cheyenne joked. She then stretched her soles and scrunched her toes. “But seriously, I think it worked. I felt the tickles of course, but I also felt a lot of good sensations through my body. It felt… nice…” Cheyenne said and started to blush.

“Perfect! That is the lesson for today Aleshanee. Of course, you need to keep practicing. So come back here soon and we will continue. I will find another pair of feet for you to work on. Maybe even bring her.” Hozho said as she pointed at Cheyenne.

“I will try! I just LOVE touching her feet…” Aleshanee grinned, then winked at Cheyenne.

“Yeah, I think that maybe we can do that. I think this technique is pretty amazing. I may want to learn it myself!” Cheyenne said as she started to put her moccasins back on, then was helped down from the table by Hozho. “Thank you Elder Hozho. This was very educational!”

“yes, thank you Elder Hozho! I will be back soon. I just hope my next patient is not so darn ticklish like her! Hahahaha” Aleshanee laughed.

Cheyenne playfully smacked Aleshanee in her arm and the two girls left the wigwam and covered their eyes from the sun. “Did you enjoy putting your hands all over my feet?”

“Yes I did! You are such a Princess! Your feet are so soft and delicate. Not like the rest of us lower folks!” Aleshanee cracked back.

“Well as your Princess you should bow and kiss my feet!” Cheyenne laughed.

“I think I could do that…..” Aleshanee said, her eyes turning big and looking at Cheyenne’s feet. “I would love my lips to touch your feet..hehehe”

Cheyenne saw her friend looking at her feet and from the tone in her voice, it sounded like she meant it! “You are so silly! Come on! Let’s go to the Mission. I have to stop by and give the kids a few of our crafts to play with.”

“Ok, let’s go. I like seeing those kids smile.” Aleshanee replied.

The two girls then went over to the wigwam that held many arts and crafts were to grab a few items so they could take to the Mission. They enjoyed working with the children there so bringing them new toys would definitely brighten their day. Cheyenne liked the Mission as it gave her an opportunity to meet other people outside her tribe. She knew it was a bigger world out there, filled with different people and she hoped one day she could meet as many different people as possible. Her intellectual curiosity was always very strong, and when she was at the Mission, she would read books there when she had a break. She learned so much being there and would bring back some of the knowledge to her tribe. Now, she and Aleshanee mounted a brown horse together and rode off to the Mission with a sack full of crafts to serve as toys.

At the mission, the settlers there were going about their day where they were conducting lessons for children, gardening, constructing new structures for shelter and even giving some classes for the church. Priests mainly ran the Mission and they did have a few former soldiers there as well as many skilled laborers there to help with all the manual labor. There were families there as well with children. The Mission was a very peaceful one as they wanted to maintain a distance from neighboring Native tribes, but large enough to almost be a full town. They were stationed along some very well known paths and would also serve as a “service” station for travelers that would pass by them on their way to either San Diego or towards Los Angeles and other California towns, as well as travelers headed towards the Mexican border. It truly was an optimal spot as the Pacific Ocean was distant, but not too distant from the Mission. The people living there enjoyed their lives at the Mission and wanted peace. They were very friendly to people, no matter if they were settlers, Mexican citizens, Natives, it didn’t matter. The priests there really enjoyed working with the Elu tribe as they provided goods and their knowledge of the land helped them farm better. The Mission also tried to avoid to more aggressive type settlers as they did not want to have any kind of conflict with the various diverse population that was growing in California.

One of the priests, Father Robert was working on setting up some lessons for the Sunday sermon in a few days inside his “office”. He looked out his window and saw the children running around and all the noise of the settlers made him smile. Life was good here and today was another great day. He then heard a horse galloping through the front entrance of the Mission and he grinned. He saw two of his favorite people from the Elu tribe riding in on a horse and he stood up to go outside to greet them. He walked out of his office and headed towards the two young ladies. He approached them and opened his arms in a welcoming pose. “Cheyenne! Alicia! Thank you for coming by!” he greeted them, using the names they used here at the Mission. He knew their actual names, Shikoba and Aleshanee, but it was easier for his settlers to call them these nicknames. Not out of disrespect, but he hated when people would butcher their Native names and some people had a hard time remembering them.

“Father Robert! Hello! How are you?” Cheyenne said as she approached him. She then gave him a hug and then smiled back at him. Father Robert was one of her favorite priests here.

“I am doing great my child, it is always good to see you! Hello sweet Alicia, how are you?” Father Robert smiled.

“I am doing well Father! It is always great to see you again.” Aleshanee replied. She loved coming to the Mission as well, and liked her “English” name too. She then held up the bag that was full of crafts. “We came today to bring the kids some crafts for them to play with.”

“How wonderful! You two young ladies are a gift to the world! Come, come. Let’s go see the children then. You know they love to see you two.” Father Robert said as he then started leading them towards the children so they could hand out the gifts.

As that was going on, a wagon was coming into the Mission led by 4 horses. The wagon came to a stop and one of the occupants came out of the wagon and she looked around. Being of Italian descent, standing 5’10” tall, her dirty blond hair was long and lush which was now in a ponytail, her skin was light which complimented her green eyes. Wearing a white blouse, olive colored pants and tall black leather flat soled boots, she looked around the Mission. Her figure was lean, but very athletic. Her facial features were very beautiful and she put on a sun hat to protect her eyes from the warming sun. She smiled as some of her attendants came out of the wagon to go about trying to replenish their supplies. Her eyes then spotted a burly man headed towards her, wiping his hands on his handkerchief.

“Well I’ll be! It’s Ms. Priscilla Montengro! What brings ya by today?” the man asked.

“Hello Pete, good to see you again. I am back getting some supplies before I head back home to Mexico.” Priscilla smiled.

“Well let me get some men together to get your all supplied up. How is business? You got some schools you are involved with right?” Pete said as he couldn’t help but stare at this very strikingly beautiful woman.

“Yes, the schools are doing good as well as some other businesses. My husband Julio is expanding his reach and we are looking to make some big moves.” Priscilla smiled. She is married to Julio Montenegro, a Mexican nationalist who grew up in a wealthy family. He started to get involved in organized crime and his lust for power grew. Priscilla loved his charm and his physical attractiveness and wanted to get involved herself. She grew up in New York City and ended up in Texas as she was a journalist. Now, she felt her own power grow as Julio allowed her to start her own businesses. Some legal, and some illegal. In fact, this business trip was about that illegal business. She made multiple trips to her “businesses” and often stopped by this Mission to restock supplies when she headed back home to Mexico. She was very familiar with this location and from time to time, she would even spend the night. She had the attitude of a rich woman who would often look down on others, especially other women. She knew how to be nice, but when it came to women, she felt they should serve her because all her life she felt she was a superior woman. To Priscilla, moving to Texas from New York City many years ago, it was her chance to find women to be beneath her. Her illegal businesses definitely focused on dominating women.

“Glad to hear that! Give Julio my well wishes!” Pete said as he started giving instructions to some men who came by to assist with the supplies. “Will you be staying with us tonight? If so, I can git your room ready.”

“Yes, I will be staying tonight Pete. I plan to leave early tomorrow but I wanted to rest today. It gives me a time to catch up on some of my books and then head on out. Now, time for some lunch.” Priscilla smiled. She then followed Pete into the main dining commons of the Mission to get some food. Since she usually donated large sums of money to the Mission, the staff at the Mission usually provided her with exquisite meals and even set up a dining room area where she can eat privately and away from the general masses. As she ate her meal, Father Robert stopped by to chat with her.

“Ms. Montenegro, always a pleasure to see you!” Father Robert stated as she sat down across from her.

“Yes Father Robert, always a pleasure to see you! I must say, you have done a really good job with this Mission. I am impressed.” Priscilla replied as she then ate a piece of meat.

“Thank you for the compliment! Yes, we continue to strive to make this place better for any that come through here. Of course, your generous donations really help as well.” Father Robert smiled back.

Priscilla grinned as she then continued to eat her food. She made small talk with the priest and then looked out the window and something, or rather someone caught her eye. She started to stare at the person, who was playing with children in the courtyard area and seemed to be having a good time. Priscilla thought this person was rather cute and she could hear the children squealing and the adult playing with them was having a good time with them. Something inside her wanted to know who that was. “Father, the children out there playing, who is that playing with them? I have never seen her before.”

Father Robert stood up slightly to look out the window and saw who it was and smiled. “Oh, that is Cheyenne! She is such a sweetheart of a person!” he said with pride.

“Oh really? Where is she from?” Priscilla said, getting intrigued and something inside her started to feel…angry.

“She is from a neighboring Indian tribe. The Elu tribe as a matter of fact. Her actual name is Shikoba.” Father Robert explained.

“Shi-what?” Priscilla laughed.

“Shi-KAW-ba. But, we just call her Cheyenne. Makes it easier for some of the people here.” Father Robert replied.

“Cheyenne…Cheyenne…nice little name. What does she do here?” Priscilla inquired.

“Well Cheyenne and her friend Alicia come by the Mission to bring gifts to the children and help teach them how to plant food and things like that. They teach the kids and us adults about the land and how to farm better. She is the daughter of the Chief. I must say, she is a special kind of person. She is so kind, so giving. The kids and the rest of us absolutely adore her.” Father Robert said proudly. He truly enjoyed the relationship with Cheyenne and her tribe. “Her friend Alicia also comes by but not as often. Now, her name can be hard to remember, so she has the name Alicia. Haha”

“I would like to meet this Princess. After all, a special person like that would be amazing to know..”Priscilla smiled. She started to feel strange emotions towards Cheyenne. Seeing how innocent and nice she was just bothered her for some reason. It was almost like jealousy because she felt she should be bragged about here at this Mission. Then she started to think that maybe she would be a candidate for her illegal business.

“Of course! Let me know when you are ready.” Father Robert said, his face lighting up.

“How about now? I am finished with lunch. Let me meet this….Cheyenne.” Priscilla said with a smile. In her mind, she thought about how she could bring Cheyenne down because she should be regarded as the top woman around here. Thinking about how this Princess was here only made her feel some resentment to Cheyenne. Priscilla didn’t know why, but she had a desire to somehow make this person feel beneath her. She shouldn’t feel this way, but she did.

Cheyenne was playing “patty cake” with a small girl when she looked over and saw Father Robert approaching with a tall beautiful blond woman. Cheyenne was amazed on how the woman walked as she walked with such grace. Soon, the pair was standing in front of her, and she stood up to greet them. “Hi Father Robert! I have to say, the kids love the crafts we brought. I just love seeing their smiles!” she said with giddiness in her voice.

“They love you Cheyenne. You bring them so much joy. Oh, I want you to meet someone. This is Ms. Priscilla Montenegro. She runs some business here in California and has a home in Mexico. She really helps out this Mission with very generous donations.” Father Robert introduced.

“Nice to meet you Ms. Montenegro!” Cheyenne smiled as she stuck out her hand.

“Nice to meet you Cheyenne. Father Robert told me how much you help around here. That is so very admirable of you. I heard that you are a….Princess? Such a pretty Princess.” Priscilla replied, then shook Cheyenne’s soft hand.

“Well, I like to help..hehe and I am just a regular person like everyone else.” Cheyenne responded, blushing when being referenced as a Princess. She was never comfortable being called a Princess outside of her tribe as she just wanted to be seen as a regular person. She felt shy as this tall beautiful woman gave her a compliment. She then saw Aleshanee walk up to her and her eyes lit up. “Oh, and this is my friend Alicia. We are from the same tribe. Alicia, this is Ms. Priscilla Montenegro. She is a very important woman to this Mission” Cheyenne smiled, hoping to return the compliment.

“Nice to meet you!” Aleshanee said as she shook Priscilla’s hand.

Priscilla smiled as she shook Aleshanee’s hand. She continued to stare at Cheyenne, and her emotions started to rise in her. This young girl was so sweet, so innocent, she started thinking about her illegal business and how she should put Cheyenne in it. Then she started thinking of another idea. “I hear that you teach the children and even the adults here some life saving things. You are quite an intelligent young lady!”

Cheyenne blushed at the compliment. “Well, I wouldn’t say that. I just repeat the things I learned so that the people here can benefit. I like to see people learn new things. That’s all.”

“Well, Father Robert knows I am affiliated with a few emissaries for girls throughout the region. It is for the more wealthy families, nothing like the other schools that have been set up in other states for people similar to you” Priscilla said, aware of some of the schools set up for Native Americans. The school she had in mind was specifically for rich kids to keep up her ruse. “But I wonder if I can get you in there. You can learn from the best and imagine what you can do with that kind of knowledge for you to share with the people here and the people of your tribe.” Priscilla told her with a smile. She felt a thrill through her body as she was able to come up with a plan this quickly.

Cheyenne’s eyes went wide open with shock and her mouth was agape. “W-what? Are you serious? Me at one of those schools??? I-I don’t know what to say…” she stammered as the offer of attending such type of schools were only for rich white girls. For Cheyenne, being at that type of school was an absolute honor because she would be exposed to so many new things. She looked over at Aleshanee and smiled. “Can you imagine????”

Priscilla started to have a small, twisted smile as she saw her plan working. “So, how about tomorrow you come with me, and we can check the school out. Perhaps stay there for 2 weeks to get a feel for the place, then if you like it, I can talk to the Head Mistress about admitting you full time.”

Cheyenne’s mouth dropped in shock. “Really?? Um, I don’t know what to say. I-I would have to speak with my parents first. But um, I would love to do it.” She really couldn’t believe she had this opportunity. Excitement flowed through her body and she shook Priscilla’s hands. “Thank you! I-I don’t know what to say. Father Robert, this is amazing.”

Father Robert smiled as he heard the offer. He was surprised that Priscilla would offer a scholarship type opportunity for this young Native American woman, but he knew of the emissaries Priscilla was affiliated with and it definitely would be an amazing opportunity. “Yes, it really is amazing. Thank you Ms. Montenegro. I am sure Cheyenne would be a welcomed addition to the school as she is very talented.”

“Perfect! So, stop by here tomorrow morning around 9am and if you do come with me, bring some things. This will be a lot of fun!” Priscilla grinned as she knew she was setting her trap. “Now, if you will excuse me, I will tend to some things to get ready for my stay. Father.. Alicia…Cheyenne. I hope to see you tomorrow for a new adventure!” she said, nodding her head then walking off. When her back was turned, her smile turned evil.

Cheyenne looked at Aleshanee and was jumping in place. This was an opportunity of a lifetime! Especially being from her tribe. She knew that non-rich children that were at these schools were usually servants, but she would be a student! “I am so excited!! Wow, talk about a surprise! Come on Alicia, we have to head back. I have to think about how I will tell my parents about this. Father Robert, thank you once again for being so amazing. I promise that if I go to this school, I will bring back what I learned and I will help everyone that I can!” she said with much excitement in her voice.

“Have safe travels ladies. Thank you for today and Cheyenne, congratulations…” Father Robert said.

Cheyenne smiled then she and Aleshanee made it back to their horse and mounted it. Cheyenne let Aleshanee be in the front as she was so excited about this opportunity. As the horse was galloping back towards home, Cheyenne imagined herself in the school. She would have access to many more books and more teachers that could really expand her world. She loved her tribe, but she knew there was a much bigger world out there. Her curiosity was always her strong point and she loved learning. She told herself she would work very hard to learn and wanted to be the best student in her classes. She knew that this decision would change her life forever.

So, how did you like this first part? Your feedback is most welcomed.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back