• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kelly's Diary - The Lingerie Shop (F/M FF/M - Explicit)

zigzag

TMF Regular
I had this character in the back of my mind. For those who read my last story, it had alluded to a scene from a sorority house. I had considered making that a full story. If I had, this new character would've been a ticklish sorority girl. Instead, I decided to expand from my last story, and make the character the owner of the lingerie store. As always, all characters are over 18. I hope you all enjoy.
-----------------

It’s Kelly again! Well, Diary, my forty-something birthday week (with my girlfriend’s nephew to keep me company), has finally come to an end. Red and Brenda should be home pretty soon, but before they are, I just wanted to tell you about one special event in my time with my almost-nephew.

You may remember how overzealous he was during his tickle session on the first night, by calling me an ‘Asshole’? Well, I told him he’d have to be punished by wearing lingerie of my choosing for the rest of his visit. So, that’s what we did. The next morning, I woke him up from that tickle table, gave him an old robe of mine to cover up with, and after breakfast, I gathered a spare outfit for each of us in a canvas tote (just in case). We got in the car, and wearing just my silk robe, I drove us to a special lingerie shop catering to big, beautiful, voluptuous women, such as myself. I spent the time by using one hand to steer, and the other to flutter my nails inside his robe. Back and forth from his chest and ribs, as well as squeezing at his thighs, and knees. His melodious laughter was a welcome distraction. Thank goodness he was belted in tight. He was squirming so much; he could've run us off the road. Soon, we pulled up to the shop, and parked. Catching his breath, the young man was momentarily confused.

‘Gasp, gasp... Where are we? I thought you were taking me to Victoria’s Secret?’

I had to laugh. ‘Silly boy,’ I exclaimed, squeezing his thigh once more. ‘I just said that in the moment! Do you actually think VS has items in MY size?’ I laughed out loud. ‘Anyway, no... I shop here. It’s for women MY size. I’ve spent so much money in here, the proprietor opens up just for me, by request, whenever I want. That way, I can select my intimate items in private, and even arrive in a robe if I want.’

‘Will she care that I’m here?’

‘Are you serious? She’s dying to meet you!’ I gave him a wink and a smirk. ‘C’mon, we don’t want to keep her waiting.’

We exited the car and approached the shop, metal shutters across the windows and behind the door panel. For the general public, it was closed today. I sent a quick text, and soon, we heard the sounds of a door being unlocked remotely. I let us in.

‘Hello? It’s us! We’re here!’ I called out.

‘WELL, HELLO... HOW ARE Y’ALL?’ a voice called from the back office. A second later, the thirty-something year old shop owner appeared. She looked as if dressed for bed, only wearing a white tank top (without a bra, cleavage lightly bouncing with each step), and a pair of black panties adorned with a design of pink lip prints on the crotch. Her belly slightly pooched out between the tank and the bottoms. My male companion was practically drooling. As far as shape and size, she was almost my twin. Two features set us apart: I was blonde, she was brunette, with blonde streaks highlighting her hair. More distinctly, she had a heavy Texas accent.

“Hey y’all, I’m Debbie. Welcome back, Kelly. Who’s this cutie pie with ya?’

‘This is my girlfriend’s nephew. He’s the one who wanted some panties.’ He turned red with embarrassment. ‘Don’t just stand there,’ I pressed him. ‘Say hello!’

Nervously, he offered his hand. ‘Nice to meet you. Are you from Texas?’

They shook. ‘What gave it away?’ she giggled. ‘Yes, I’m originally from Dallas.’

‘Oh. What other cities have you done?’

Surprised, we both laughed at his sudden quip.

‘You ain’t the first person to ask that, but I don’t mind the question coming from such a good lookin’ dude.’ She winked at him. I gave him a look as if to say ‘You see?’

‘Well, daylight’s burnin’, what say we get you fitted?’ Debbie asked him. She removed his robe without warning. Now, I’m no package expert, but I think his general nervousness around a strange woman inhibited his full growth. Debbie must’ve sensed that.

‘C’mon now,’ Debbie said, grabbing a tape measure, ‘we can’t get you the right size, unless you’re at full attention.’ She doffed her tank top, revealing breasts a bit perkier than mine. She grabbed his wrist, and let his hand rest against one of them.

Slowly, he started to get hard, before reaching full potential.

‘There we go.’ Debbie proceeded to measure him. I’m not sure how much was actual measuring, as opposed to just feeling him up. She spent more time tickling his belly by mouth, and by hand. Yes, she was a navel fiend. No matter how much he tittered and danced, I was right behind him to block him from getting too far away. Finally, she had him get down on his hands and knees, pretending it was necessary to get one final measurement.

‘Okay, and that’ll be it... Oh, while you’re down there, would you mind, kissing those lips, honey?’ Debbie pointed down to the design on her crotch.

He kissed her there, prompting a visible chill shudder down Debbie’s body. She dragged him by the wrist towards the dressing room. What the young man didn’t know was, I knew his size all along. It was the same as Debbie’s. This was just all part of his humiliation. I spent time carefully picking out cute new lingerie sets for myself.

It didn’t take long before I thought I heard rhythmic breathing. I stalked towards the fitting room, where the curtain was a quarter of the way open. From my vantage point, I could see Debbie up against the wall, clutching it behind her, bobbing up and down. They didn’t see me. He’s finally losing it! If I couldn’t take it myself, I’m glad I helped him find someone to take his virginity. I was so proud of all of us. It was the best birthday gift I ever could’ve received. After a blissful scream of climax, the couple emerged from the cubicle, naked as jaybirds, fatigued, and maybe a little sheepish. Another difference between Debbie and I was, she was shaved bare, while I keep neatly groomed. Red enjoys having something to run her fingers through. I beamed at them, dropping my robe where I stood. I didn’t want to be the only one dressed.

‘Well, congratulations! Debbie, you’ve taken a virginity!’ I smothered the young man in a huge hug.

‘Oh my... I HAVE?’ Debbie exclaimed. ‘Well, you’ve given me something, so that calls for a gift from me.’ She grabbed her panties with the pink lip prints, and put them on his body. ‘There! On the house! Perfect fit!’

I couldn’t resist snapping a quick photo with my phone. ‘Say, Penis!’ I exclaimed a little too excitedly. Debbie actually did!

‘There’s one more thing I have to give you...’ Debbie told him.

‘What?’

‘This!’ She grabbed him around the waist and pulled him to her.

*PBPBPBPBBBBTBTBTBTBTBHHHTT*

He was so startled, he fell to the ground, Debbie holding him firm in her ticklish lip lock. With her mouth, and her powerful...lungs...Debbie kept up the assault on his tummy, seemly oblivious to the fact I was in the store too. When she eventually looked up from her ministrations and noticed me, she looked apologetic.

‘Hey, don’t mind me! You go to town!’ I told her.

She scooped him up and carried him to the back office. ‘Keep on browsin’, Kelly. Just take your time, hon.’

‘Same to you!’ I called back.

Almost immediately, it sounded as if a hyena had escaped from the zoo, and gotten trapped in that office. I enjoyed the noise, as I had selected my items. Once I was satisfied, I brought the pile to the front, fetched my checkbook from my discarded robe, wrote a check far more generous than the total of my items, and left it on top of the register. Pulling my robe back on, I went outside and put my purchases safely in the car. Back inside, I locked up behind me and disrobed once more. I couldn’t take it anymore; I couldn’t let Debbie have ALL the fun. I pressed my luck having the run of the store, by letting myself into the back.

‘Hey girlll...’ Debbie exclaimed when she saw me, as she sat on his waist, blowing on his tummy. ‘I’d been wonderin’ when you were gonna join me. Find everythin’ ya needed?’

‘Yep, all in my car now, and you’ll find a check on the counter!’

‘Excellent!’ Now, why don’t you get those feets?’ With the way Debbie talked, the word Feet meant a singular foot, and Feets meant the pair.

I didn’t need to be asked twice. With the panties on his waist being the only clothing between the three of us, I did what I predicted I’d do that day, and sucked those toes like soda out of a straw. He HOWLED with laughter at the new sensation. Debbie pulled his panties down and gave herself another ride. With the added ticklish stimulant, it didn’t take them long to finish once again, both satisfied.

Still enjoying my favorite tickle spot, Debbie dismounted him, and stood at his side, as he was stretched across her desk. Now, she simply stuck her finger inside his navel, and wiggled. He sounded like he was struggling for oxygen, but we were careful not to let him lose consciousness.

‘Say, Kelly... Do you think you’d mind if I...borrow this young man...at least for tonight?’

This was tough. Red’s nephew was here to keep ME company. I’d be all alone in that huge house, otherwise. Yet, he had finally had what he wanted. Intimacy with a woman who could actually give it to him. Not a lesbian. Not a relative. It was clear that Debbie was smitten with the lad, as well. To be honest, as I mentioned before, helping him lose his virginity was possibly the best birthday gift I could think of. What the hell... There were plenty of hot, young men on the beaches.

I sucked toes as I pretended to think it over.

‘Hmm... It’s really up to him.’

Debbie looked down at him, and let up on her navel teasing.

‘Whaddya say, cutie pie? Wanna come home with me?’

He looked over at me. I nodded.

‘Sure Debbie, I’d be just tickled to!’

We both giggled. ‘There’s that wit, makin’ us laugh. Now, let’s return that favor. Tell ya what... The only way you’ll make us quit ticklin’ from here on out, is to say the followin’ safe word.’ She whispered in his ear. ‘Okay. Ready, Kelly? And...GO!’

I just went with it, sucking his toes while running my nails down his soles. Simultaneously, Debbie was blowing on his tummy, while swirling a makeup brush in his navel. It took less than five minutes, before he yelled out... ‘PANTIES! PANTIES!’

‘GOODY GUM DROPS!’ Debbie exclaimed. ‘A 19-year-old cutie pie all to myself!’

I swallowed my jealousy, as I remembered how much he will enjoy this.

We continued tickling him until he passed out. After making sure he was still breathing, I put his robe back on him, and carried him to Debbie’s car. As she closed up the shop for the day, I loaded in his spare outfit I brought, then kissed him goodbye on the soles of his feet. They twitched, as I felt a tear escape from my eye.

I needn’t have worried. Yes, they did hit it off; yes he did stay with her the rest of the time he was supposed to with me, but I came over for daily tickle sessions. I gave them privacy whenever they were in the mood. I had to face it, the two of them were an item now. I had to focus on Red, and leave my male tickle toys as one-off pleasures, whenever I get the urge. Just yesterday, I popped back into the shop, and to my surprise, Red’s nephew was standing in place, wearing the panties Debbie had gifted him. In front of him was a hand-painted sign: ‘FEEL FREE TO INTERACT WITH OUR HUMAN MANNEQUIN (HE’S VERY TICKLISH...)’ I laughed.

I would’ve said hello, but I couldn’t get near him for all the women going to town on him. You wouldn’t believe how many women blatantly looked inside his panties to make sure he was anatomically correct, tickling his most private areas. I almost had pity for him. ALMOST, but not quite...

So, Dear Diary, I passed the torch to Debbie. Gave them what they both needed. Each other. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have time for just one more tickling video, before I fetch Red and Brenda from the airport.

TTFN.

Kelly

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back