• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amy Fuller UK snowboard olympian

OtisTheAardvark

Confirmed on insta

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210619-004756_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210619-004756_Instagram.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,833
Confirmed on insta

Great catch, Otis! Love ticklish feet! And she's pretty. For future search purposes only, I saw that her name's Aimee Fuller instead of Amy ...

And that was a story, it could had been lost forever, but you get it before that. Nice one!

Great catch, Otis! Love ticklish feet! And she's pretty. For future search purposes only, I saw that her name's Aimee Fuller instead of Amy ...

And that was a story, it could had been lost forever, but you get it before that. Nice one!

Sadly I won't be posting any more finds like that as since I did she appears to have been bombarded with tickle and foot fetish questions. Whilst she has taken it with good humour so far excessive fetish mining targeted at a specific individual is just not cool and only serves to harm the tickle fetish community by giving us a bad reputation.

Sadly it seems this happens whenever a "target" is brought to the attention of this page and I'm done with it. As nice as finds like this are I am not willing to help the vultures on this page who don't know how to conduct themselves to harass people online just to feed their kink.

Sadly I won't be posting any more finds like that as since I did she appears to have been bombarded with tickle and foot fetish questions. Whilst she has taken it with good humour so far excessive fetish mining targeted at a specific individual is just not cool and only serves to harm the tickle fetish community by giving us a bad reputation.

Sadly it seems this happens whenever a "target" is brought to the attention of this page and I'm done with it. As nice as finds like this are I am not willing to help the vultures on this page who don't know how to conduct themselves to harass people online just to feed their kink.

We have got to have one of the more embarrassing kink communities around. I never seen people who constantly stay shooting themselves in the foot. It's almost like they're doing it on purpose, and they wonder why content is so hard to come by nowadays. *sigh*

AimeeFuller.jpg

Went to check it out, this appears to be slightly different than the one posted. So she probably got this way more than just once or twice... and judging by a later answer she gets feet questions quite a lot too.

This has been said many times, sadly there are people that get so obsessed and consumed by this fetish that when they see something like this desperation to get more kicks in, then celebs get flooded and flooded and flooded with questions, a lot of which are straight up creepy. There probably is a higher percentage of people here that are normal while a smaller percent are creepy but unfortunately that smaller percentage are loud and we ALL get branded as creeps as a result

Otis I can't say I blame you for your decision, while I hope you do reconsider and post finds for us good folk I honestly couldn't blame you if you never posted anything else again.

I don't understand. If she answered the question once...why ask her again? I mean, she's still gonna be ticklish. So odd

We have got to have one of the more embarrassing kink communities around. I never seen people who constantly stay shooting themselves in the foot. It's almost like they're doing it on purpose, and they wonder why content is so hard to come by nowadays. *sigh*

Yup, nobody should have to be embarrassed for having a harmless kink but when so many people with that same kink go out of their way to pester non-consenting individuals into feeding their kink they give all of us a bad image.

View attachment 658148

Went to check it out, this appears to be slightly different than the one posted. So she probably got this way more than just once or twice... and judging by a later answer she gets feet questions quite a lot too.

This has been said many times, sadly there are people that get so obsessed and consumed by this fetish that when they see something like this desperation to get more kicks in, then celebs get flooded and flooded and flooded with questions, a lot of which are straight up creepy. There probably is a higher percentage of people here that are normal while a smaller percent are creepy but unfortunately that smaller percentage are loud and we ALL get branded as creeps as a result

Otis I can't say I blame you for your decision, while I hope you do reconsider and post finds for us good folk I honestly couldn't blame you if you never posted anything else again.

Last time I checked she had answered at least 3 tickle questions and one foot question and one her answers indicated that she gets asked lots of similar questions.

yes this is a huge problem with obsession, such people do not think that this will have a bad effect on normal people like us, this is a manic mindset, about 5 years ago in VK.com we had a couple of guys with hacker skills in (the tickling community) they figured out such obsessed people, and warned them that if they continue to spam with their questions, they will tell their family and friends that they have a tickling fetish, and the number of obsessed people has noticeably decreased

I asked the "pedicure question" on Cameo and got a wonderful response from a celebrity previously thought to NOT be ticklish. What you described is exactly why I chose to withhold her name and the video. What a shame that people have to take things to a dark place - it causes others to miss out.

It's really frustrating that there are people with our fetish that continually do this. It's given us such a bad reputation. Feet and tickling fetishes are viewed so negatively arguably more so than any other fetish and it's because of stuff like this going on in social media.

Agree with above tbh. I've seen many celebs admit they're ticklish online but I won't post it as I know some in our community will bombard them with embarrassing crap. No thanks.

Maybe it's an unpopular opinion here in that context, but the meaning of "Ticklish Celebrities" section is to share content on this subject. If we stop to share, the section's over ...

But I can't blame you because I don't have a solution to stop them. Being members of the forum or not. I just don't know what to do so ...

Whether you share it or not, female celebrities will always get asked the tickle questions whether on their social media pages or on their cameos, there's nothing you can do that'll ever stop that. Seems kind of silly to think you can. Just don't worry about it, any female celebrity has most likely been asked the tickle question countless of times and will be asked it in the future.

Whether you share it or not, female celebrities will always get asked the tickle questions whether on their social media pages or on their cameos, there's nothing you can do that'll ever stop that. Seems kind of silly to think you can. Just don't worry about it, any female celebrity has most likely been asked the tickle question countless of times and will be asked it in the future.

Hey, JK! I don't think the answer was for me, but I think it's worth to say that when I said I don't know what to do to stop them, I was talking about these guys that spam the celebrities and keep asking them. I mean, the same guys asking lots os questions ...

But I think you're right. Maybe someone asks the question and didn't know that they were already asked. That's why it all should be posted here, so less people would ask after the confirmation. I normally search here first to know if there's a confirmation, I know many of us do that -. The guys that spam the celebrities will spam them in a way or in another. On that cases, don't know what to do. But not posting the confirmations here won't stop them to do that ...

Ticklish reaction on insta story

Check out her handstand insta story clip. A guy grabs her toes and she falls. Ticklish reaction? Can someone save it?

Just saw it now, but it was not there. Hope someone's saved it ...

Anyway, it's worth to say that, whenever any of us find a story, use this site to save it: storysaver.net/

It's a great and safe site to save Instagram stories ...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back