• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Demon's Toy (FG) (F/M)

BlueParagon

Sorry for the late upload. This week went by and I was focusing on my other projects. Anyway, this is a bit of a more "degrading" story, but it’s still meant to be a loving relationship where both parties are happy. This will also be a series like New Life and Jack and Miranda. This one will explore a crueler side of a dom and her sub. I’ll do my best to make this a different type of story compared to the others, but tickling, foot fetishism and edging are BIG kinks for me. Either way, I hope you enjoy my fellow tickle lovers.

She always kept him bound in some way shape or form. Whether it was with his ankles together or apart and anchored to a sturdy frame. Having his arms tied behind his back or above his head. It didn’t matter to her. She just loved the sight. For this particular day, she had Kyle tied down like a mummy. Though he only had rope swirling around him, it was still enough to keep still like a wiggling worm while she had a ball gag in his mouth with one of her socks on his nose while a blindfold covering his eyes. He was at her mercy like always.

He heard a door open, and she cooed, “Morning boy toy. Did you sleep well?”

Despite knowing he couldn’t answer, he still tried to say something. However, only muffles came out and made her giggle. He heard her climb onto the bed and could feel her hovering over him.

The blindfold was removed and at first it was blurry, his eyes soon adjusted. He saw her soft and smooth charcoal black skin and her glowing red eyes eyeing him up. Her ashen like hair was short and swept off while the sides were trimmed up around her pointy ears. Her perfect grey lips were forming her sadistic smirk while one of her canine teeth were biting at the lower lip. He quickly looked down and saw that she was wearing her usually dark purple tank top with low rise jeans. Her name was Vanessa, and despite the lack of horns she was a demon he met a bit ago.

She placed her hand on his chin and pushed his head up. She said, “My eyes are up here sweetie. It’s rude to not look your lover in the eyes. I think you need to be punished.”

Kyle immediately shook his head “no”. She giggled at his rebound vigor. Vanessa then moved up and moved his head into her chest. She started to stroke the side of his head. He tried to ignore his senses, but it failed when he started to inhale her sweet-smelling scent. Then it became impossible when he felt her soft warm skin on his head. She became the only thing he could think of.

“Okay, I’ll be nice to you,” she whispered as she cradled him. A wicked smile then formed and she cooed, “I’ll just add another week to your denial sentence.”

He started to whimper at the thought of his already long sentence getting even longer. He’s been locked in a metal cage for what seemed forever. It’s got to the point where he’s practically leaking pre all the time. She even had him wear underwear when home again to avoid making a mess. Though she gave him a pair of silk garments to tease his head when he gets a little too excited.

Her strokes picked and she said, “Shhh shhh. It’s okay. Just got to be a good boy toy and the months will go by like nothing. Then I’ll give you the best orgasm you could ever imagine.”

She then lifted his head up and asked, “Will you be a good toy?”

He eagerly nodded his head and she smiled. She gave him a kiss on his head and pushed him back into her chest. It felt so good to be cradled like this. Vanessa then said, “Good. I love you my little toy.”

She then removed the sock from his nose and took out the gag. She then loosened the knot securing his position. When the rope went slack, Kyle started to stretch a bit. However, not a second sooner, she started to tied his wrists together. The rope was tight but not enough to cause any real discomfort for him. She then guided him up and used the spare rope as a leash and led him with his arms out.

They went across their dark bedroom and into a small hall. Once they reach their living room, Vanessa sat down on the leather couch and asked, “So, do you want to be up here with me or down there with my feet?”

She always gave him choices like this. He asked, “Can I sit with you?”

“Of course,” she giggled back. “Why don’t you lie down on the other end.”

He then lied down on the couch, and she brought hit ankles to her lap. With he extra rope, she tied his ankles together with his toes anchored to the knot. Making his toes pull back and his soles stretching out. She then kicked her feet up on the table and flicked their tv on. Once she found a channel to watch, Vanessa looked at Kyle and wiggled her manicured nails in the air.
She warned, “Remember. Too much noise and I’ll have to gag you again.”

Vanessa then traced her nail across the taut sole. Though the initial shock made him jumped, he was able to contain the sudden urge to giggle. She would keep lightly tickling him by tracing her index finger up and down his soles, dragging her nail under his toes then shot them back down his sole to see if the sudden change would make him crack. However, Kyle was able to keep calm and at worse have a sudden gasp.

“Oh, I do love our little games,” she said while watching tv. She then glanced over to him and started to slowly pick up her pace by adding more fingers to the mix. She continued, “I just looove making you squeal under my fingers.”

He started to worry that she was about to show no mercy, but then she went down to tracing with two fingers and said, “But since you were such a good toy last night and accepted your punishment and more, I’ll be nice and go easy on you. Buuut if you still crack, then it’ll get a lot worse. Now what do you say?”

Struggling with the slight increase, Kyle stuttered, “Th-hank you C-countess. I love you.”

She giggled and responded, “And I love you too.”

She went back to watching tv while Kyle couldn’t focus on it. Instead, all he could was struggle against the two nails that were scraping themselves across his feet. Though it didn’t seem like much of a difference, the tickling was still forcing a smile on his breathing was close to becoming a chuckle. It took all his concentration not let the laughter slip out. He clenched his eyes shut and tried to force away the smile, but with him trying to focus on not laughing, he was inadvertently make the tickling the only thing on his mind.

While he was struggling, Vanessa was enjoying herself. She was able to watch her show in a decent amount of quiet and tickle her toy at the same time. Oh, she enjoyed the mornings. It was probably the next best time for her. Maybe she should offer him a little deal so she can enjoy the nighttime. Right now, she gets to enjoy teasing his soles.

So, they sat there for what seemed like an hour to Kyle while it was merely five minutes. Just five minutes of light tickles that were amplified because she kept her nails manicured and he had to keep his feet soft. Luckily she was still toying with him. He would occasionally crack a bit a sort of cough would slip out and catch Vanessa’s attention. So, she slowed down a bit so he wouldn’t break too soon. She could break at any time, but she wanted to see his response to her deal.

Once a commercial comes on, she stopped tickling him and heard him sigh with relief. She paused the tv and started massaging his feet with her palm. She then said, “So, I have a little deal sweetie. Want to hear it?”

“S-sure.”

She kept massaging and explained, “So for the remaining of this commercial, I’ll tickle you as hard as I want. You can laugh and struggle all you want. No consequences what’s so ever. In return, we can cuddle for a bit. Maybe even for the rest of the day. Sound good?”

He thought about it for a moment. She would most likely be merciless on him. Hell, she actually would push him. However, the punishment if… when he fails their game tends to be worse. Plus, he did enjoy the cuddling part. One of the few action they do that doesn’t involve him struggling too much. So, he agreed with a nod, and she smiled.

She swung her legs over and wrapped them around his. Her shins blocked his few and all he could see were her soft looking pale grey soles. He stared at them and felt the cage get tighter as he felt like he should’ve chose to sat down with them despite the teasing that always came with them.

“Get ready sweetie. One…” she started counting. He tensed up in anticipation, but before she even hit two, he felt her nails.

He howled with laughter as he felt her rake her nails all over his trapped feet. Vanessa giggled as a sadistic look appeared on her face. She stared at his struggling feet as her nails went from the toes, over the soles and down the heels only to repeat the same pattern. As his laughter filled the room, she said, “Oh I looove your laughter toy, but don’t be afraid to resist. It’s so savory to see it fail.”

He couldn’t even try to hold in the forced laughter. She was going in hard and there was no hope of him trying to be silent. He thrashed as both her hands started to switch up. One went down while the other went up. In his vain attempts of struggling, he saw that the tv was still paused.

He screamed, “WAHAHAHAHAAHAHIT!”

She cooed, “What’s wrong? Want me to pick up the pace?”

She then wiggled her nails on his soles, and he arched his back. He struggled but still said, “HAHAHAHA THEHEHEHEHEHE TEHEHEHEHEVEHEHE HAHA EHEHEHEHS…”

While tickling him, she looked towards the tv and finally noticed it was still frozen on the first commercial. She moved one and away and reached for the remote while scraping her nails on one of his arches. She said, “Sorry sweetie. I may have gotten too excited.”

She then hit play and moved her hand back to his neglected foot. Despite the commercial finally playing, she couldn’t hear what the person was saying. Not like she could anyway. She was too focused on the helpless feet as they tried to dance away from her tickling claws. Vanessa never had a foot fetish like Kyle does. Instead, she admired them and fantasized about having them pleading while she had her fill. And Kyle had the best pair for her to have fun with.

Despite how hard her nails were going at his feet, he didn’t feel any sharp or even dull pain. Instead, just an overwhelming tickling sensation and there was nothing he could do to stop her. She was going to keep her end of the deal to its fullest.

She would dig her nails in between his toes, scratch under them, rake her nails across her soles and trail over his heels. Vanessa would no inch uncovered, and she already completed this goal. Now she was just going over every spot as quickly as she could while making him howl. It was a good thing she soundproofed the house or else she would have to gag him.

After what seemed like an eternity of laughter for Kyle, the commercials finally ended and so did the tickling. He would finally giggle as his teary eyes stared up at the ceiling. Vanessa paused the tv again and hovered over the exhausted toy. While she wiped his eyes dry, she said, “You did very good at entertaining me sweetie. Now I’ll hold up my end.”

She lifted him up and moved him off to the side of the couch. She flipped the back cushion of the couch over and extended the seating out. Once the cushions were fully stretched out and over the table they had, she flipped the back ones over again. Then she lifted her toy back up and rested him down. She grabbed a blanket and had Kyle rest on her chest while she covered him and herself.

As Kyle nestled himself on her, she wrapped her arms around him and hovered one over his groin. She then resumed the tv and whispered, “Such a good toy. Now I’ll take good care of you.”

She traced her finger over the silk garments he had on and felt the twitching cage underneath. She giggled and he released a slight whimper and felt his hands clenched up. The poor boy loves tickling too and is always needy afterwards. But he can’t have the release he seeks. Not for another six months, three weeks and four days. Nope. None what’s so ever. Till then she just tease him so much. Whether it’s bringing him to the edge and keeping him there for hours or just lightly feeling the leaking tip. At least he’s able to rest during it.

Just before he was fully out, she whispered, “Oh my little boy toy. How I love you so much.”

This is a good read. I like the premise very much. Looking forward to how this plays out.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back