• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

POV: Tickling Hesperus the deity (M/M)

Grub2517

This is an experimental piece for me, my first POV story. No real plot here, just wanted to try this style. That and I’m just a sucker for wing tickles, enjoy.

Gods… he was as perfect as, well, a god. His skin was bright and free of any blemish, his dark hair flowing just above his beautiful face… and his wings, his wings. Just having this deity laying here naked for me to admire felt beyond my level of privilege as a mortal, but to have him perfectly bound, ready and waiting for me to go to town… it felt surreal.

“Ready for this?”
“A-As ready as I can…”

Of course why was I asking if he was ready, he agreed to this. He knew how to safeword out if he needed to, I was more doing it for my own confirmation. I circled him one last time, to insight anxiety for him as well as admire his position, and it was perfect. His hands were tied high above his head with additional restraints at the elbow to limit their motion, his wings spread wide to either side of him, and his legs held wide apart. I started there, on the inside of his legs, the slightest touch able to induce the most torturous response. It was an unconventional place to start and it kept him on his toes. Slooowly I walked my fingers upwards, watching his face as he grew increasingly desperate. As I drew closer he let out his first stifled noises, which quickly morphed into full laughter as I reached my destination, pinching at his inner joints. Just staying here would be feast enough, but I wanted more. I paused slightly as I moved to his torso, meeting his eyes as I began gently tracing around. This is my favorite part of tickling someone, the slow warm up as I make their whole body crawl with the slightest touches, that phase before they have lost all control, when their brain still wants to vainly fight to keep their body still and their laughter contained. Without even knowing it Hesperus was putting on the most beautiful performance, it was so hot to watch him squirm. I picked up the pace slightly as I worked along his sides and ribs, the gentle kneading making him buck upward as far as his bonds would allow. The lovely thing about Greek gods is that they’re generally very ideal, masculine but also thin... Hesperus was all lean muscle, without any fat to protect his tickly ribs and belly. Of course I took full advantage of this, tracing gently across an area to sensitize it then firmly prodding and kneading to make the sparks fly. Doing this on his sides made his body squirm into a beautiful arc, the laughter seeming to flow out of him like a song. I was so tempted to just go for his wings and feet right then, but he was a delicacy that I wanted to really savor. I took my time, painstakingly examining each individual rib on both sides, wiggling my fingers between every one on my way to the next big tickle spot. I met his eyes again as I descended on his underarms, again loving to watch his face shift as I started with the lightest of touches, then worked up to full on clawing movements. His armpits brought a whole new wave of desperation to him, they seemed even more sensitive than a mortals and I could only assume it was due to his wings right behind. By now his head was flailing back and forth as his entire body jerked, rapidly becoming familiar with the limits of his bonds in his frantic, instinctual drive to escape. I darted back down to his lower sides and belly, working my way back to his legs and ultimately his feet… it was the last stop before my ultimate destination. Of course he yanked at his legs ineffectually, trying to curl away as far as he could despite how small the movement was. It didn’t help of course and I started attacking both feet, it was another dramatic step up and his body lurched around, his laughter actually stopped a couple times just due to lack of breath, good thing immortals don’t need to breathe like we do. I was very amused as I alternated between feet, it created some very interesting movements as his legs twisted back and forth not knowing which direction to go. Finally I relented, moved back up and tickled his ribs just a little bit. I couldn’t resist any longer, I was already unbelievably turned on from this… and it was finally time to go to his wings. The wings are by far the most ticklish spot on any winged deity far more sensitive than Human feet, and the ‘wingpits’ where the wings met the back could drive even immortals to the brink of insanity. Just the thought of what was to come made my arousal flare anew. There was just one more thing I wanted to do, moving up his body I briefly untied his arms and pulled them straight up, tying his hands together directly above his head. Now his wings were fully on display, pulled fully outwards as if he was in flight, nothing in the way to distract from their beautiful profile. Of all the gods Hesperus had to have had the most perfect wings… so smooth, pure, every feather perfectly aligned, and right now, mine to explore. Like previously I started very subtle, slowly running my palms up and down both sides, just taking in the supple feel of the down and feathers. That didn’t last long though as I curled my fingers inward and gently traced through the feathers making Hesperus tense… I loved this kind of teasing, so light and torturous, yet so slow that they almost wanted me to move along faster just to get it over with. I could feel the nervousness in his voice as he tried to dissuade me with a threat...

“M-May I remind you, mortal, those feathers will be just as ticklish to yooohoho as they are for mehee”
“Don’t care. I love this.”

I undid the outer restraint on his left wing, allowing me to pick it up and run my fingers along both sides. Of course now I had to physically hold him as his wing tried to flap away, but he wasn’t going anywhere and the struggle added a new thrill to the experience. As I really dug in the needless stoicism was forced from Hesperus, and he again broke into deep, uncontrolled harmonic laughter. Getting bored with the left wing I put it back into its restraint and then gave the same treatment to the right wing. To keep him on his toes I moved into the nooks of his neck briefly, making his head flail again briefly before I stopped entirely. I’d never imagined a god could look so pleading before, but I suppose ticking could do that to anyone. I placed my fingers in the middle of his wings, dancing slowly inward as Hesperus grew increasingly more desperate.

“Nonononono please! I- It’s so- senenenenenensitive!”

I worked my way down his wings until I was just short of the joint, then withdrew. I placed my fingers on the top edge of his wing, again working slowly in towards his weakest spot.

“N-No! Don’t go there plehehehehesesese!”

Again I stopped and Hesperus let out his breath. I repeated the process one more time as I squabbled up his sides and through his armpits, stopping just before his wings. Then I actually went for it, starting at the tips on both sides, Hesperus breaking out laughing before I even reached the destination and exploding in hysterics when I finally did. His laughs were hard and fast but still melodic in their own way, his body was arching and flailing, it was just a beautiful sight. His torso arching upwards also gave me another opportunity as I slid my fingers into the little gap between his wings and his back, wriggling them between and driving him mad. I had no idea how long this lasted, just that it was long enough for me. Finally satisfied I gave him a last firm squabble all the way along the length of both wings, moved up to lay on top of him and gave him a last assault to the ribs before pulling off. Starting to come down from my natural high I reached up to undo his bonds, my sense of power being replaced with anticipation.

“Thank you Hesperus, that was… so good.”

His body finally relaxed as I undid the bonds one by one… now my nervousness was starting to swell. My heart jumped as he sat up, coming straight face to face and speaking in his own authoritative tone.

“You remember our agreement.”
“Ye- yes. I, I do...”

The normally mild mannered god looked truly evil in that moment. I backed up slightly as he stood over me, only to have my arms yanked up as glowing ropes materialized out of nowhere leaving me on my tiptoes. Hesperus casually stalked forward and stopped right in front of me, probably looking the same way I did just a few minutes ago... It was time for his payback. He flared his wings outward, making a show of spreading out all the feathers before curling them inward to barely brush against my sides.

“You like my wings do you?”

I gulped.

I originally intended this as just an ending twist but it got me thinking… lemme know how many of you would want to see a part two of this!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back