• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Super Slow Introduction to the Darker Side of Tickling

Sunriseticklee

3rd Level Orange Feather
**Quick Note: This is a true story with a real boyfriend, my first real boyfriend. He's actually in another one of my writings here too. I wrote about him in an email I just sent to a friend, so I thought I would share part of it here too. Why not!*

So- the dark side of tickling wasn't introduced to me as a lee until I met my first real boyfriend. (I wasn't allowed to date for the longest time- not even through high school.) I find it odd that I just lucked out and found him on the basketball court in my neighborhood. I didn't know what a ticklephile was back then. I still hadn't searched for it on the internet yet. I didn't think there was anyone like me anywhere.

On our first date... he was a perfect gentleman. He drove picked me up in his uncle's 1500 Chevy Silverado (which was heavy on the chrome, painted green which faded into increments to white, with a kit and large rims... And that was the car I wanted until 2018. LOL) We went to the movies. He didn't tickle me at all. But I believe our second date, we went on a picnic some summer afternoon. And I remember how green and bright everything was. The golden sun streamed through the trees and hit the air so perfectly that it shimmered like fairy dust. He tickled me relentlessly as we lay out there in the grass. I didn't ask him to stop, so he didn't. I was in heaven.

Then the sadistic games started. And I hated them, and thought he was evil, but I loved them too! I mean I LOVED them. I could not resist a game or a challenge. (Still can't) I participated every single time even though I knew I would be suffering. And I couldn't get enough.

One time I told him I was getting my hair braided, so I couldn't see him that day. I road the city bus to my braider. I was calmly reading a book and sitting still as she worked. Getting my hair braided by this woman was an all day thing. She had a couple of rambunctious children, so she would spend time scolding them, taking loud phone calls, preparing meals, and then she would return to me calmly sitting on the floor. I'm from a big family, so it didn't bother me. She was good, and it was cheap. Her family was cute.

The boyfriend called and asked again to see me. After asking or permission, I gave him the address, and he arrived. He was very charming, so all adults love him (Except for my mother; she wasn't the least bit fooled.) By the time he had finished spinning gold around this woman, she had fixed him a plate of food. When he was done eating, she was still braiding, and he sat down at my feet.

I knew something was up. He had that look in his eyes that I had grown to hate/ crave. I had on black sandals with cutouts all over the tops and the sides. He had a blue Paper Mate pen. He begin to draw on my feet through those cutouts.

"No!" I jerked my foot away.

"Put your feet back and stay still."

He said it like a challenge and a command. So I did it because I could not help myself. Meanwhile she was still braiding my hair, and I was in a predicament. I had to keep still, or she would have to redo the braid. He knew it. He knew I wasn't going to make him stop, or say that I didn't want to play the game, or say how ridiculous he was.

Eventually, he took my sandals slowly off. Then he drew all over the bottoms of my feet too as I insanely giggled and strained and begged. Oh and my braider? She LOVED IT! She commented on how cute it was, and how he was a good boyfriend, and that we should get married ALL WHILE HE WAS TORTURING ME! I never pulled my feet back again because he dared me. And it was agonizing. Worse, I had the added embarrassment of riding the bus home in public with blue feet. My hair WAS cute though. And I dreamed about him drawing on my feet for days.

That game was one of the milder ones. It grew much, much worse.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Oh! And if you are on here, you should definitely DM me because I have some questions! LOL LOL ;)

Great story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here and please post about more experiences with him. :D

You're an amazing lady! I would love to meet someone like you!

Great story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here and please post about more experiences with him. :D

I have to be VERY careful when I post stories about him because the things he did and some of the spots he exploited, NOBODY knows about. I know better than to give you LERS a roadmap. :blaugh:

You're an amazing lady! I would love to meet someone like you!
Well damn! Thank you, Robmic :blush:

Rode the bus back home? What!! He couldn't at least drive u home when the time come?

Rode the bus back home? What!! He couldn't at least drive u home when the time come?

Hahaha! It was Atlanta. He road the bus there just like I did, and we both rode the bus/ train home. LOL Neither of us had cars so...... $1.25 plus free transfers... Lots of adventures. It was an amazing summer! :)

I have to be VERY careful when I post stories about him because the things he did and some of the spots he exploited, NOBODY knows about. I know better than to give you LERS a roadmap. :blaugh:

You could rewrite and post your stories as fiction. We wouldn't know it was real, and it would give us less-creative 'lers some ideas for the future. :)

You could rewrite and post your stories as fiction. We wouldn't know it was real, and it would give us less-creative 'lers some ideas for the future. :)

CUTE! Nice try! LOL LOL :p

Everybody knows that the best writers sprinkle a bit of truth inside fiction. ;)

Great story, and this sounds like something I may have done or at least tried back in my school days!! God knows I was always trying to find ways to get girls out of their shoes....

Great story … yes, you sound like a fun lady that has some nice looking ticklish feet &#55358;&#56758;.. lol

Love this, thanks for sharing! I'm excited to read more of your tickle adventures :popcorn::devilish:

Thank you very much:
@Okdremur
@sspyss
@aenema324

I'm trying to think of another story to share that won't give away too much. Can't have folks with clues and such of how to "attempt" to break me. LOL :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back